Dissapointing reading

• Hello dear Shannon5555, I am sincere with my apology to you, you did not need to see this kind of thing here. I could have held my words but I felt compelled to fight for not only myself but others as well. I hope that you will sift through the info and take what you see as the truth in the readings and leave the rest. I do feel that a wonderful thing has happened today as my sisters came to help me, please don't shut down, we really are a wonderful bunch, and really do care. Lola, and keep the faith.

• This post is deleted!

• laurieann, thankyou for taking the time to share, I really appreciate this message as well. Lola.

• Hi laurieann, I have reread your message again today and it means alot to me. Thankyou for taking the time to love and share, I love Cancers. Lola.

• Hi Shannon5555, I hear that Paris in the spring is a beautiful sight, my wish for you today is to take your children into the gardens and feel the newness of growth. I love all flowers and children, mine are grown and have been on their own for a long time, when we get together I take them into nature with me, and we laugh have a picnic while my youngest plays the guitar that he taught himself to play, then he starts to sing to us and all is well. I wish for you today and every day to be set free with the natural music of spring. Lola.

• Mtsyique, I would like to say that even though I was thrown by your words, my heart still feels uncomfortable in my reaction to you. I wish you all the best. Lola.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi laurieann, this is so wonderful! I wish you all the best! Lola, Elizabeth.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi laurieann, I think that it is wonderful that you did join in,and I am excited for you and the wonderful blessings that are coming your way! Lola, Elizabeth.

• Hi Luv2laf et al,

Firstly I'd just like to say thank you very much for your time and consideration, and secondly to apologise if I caused any waves! Certainly not my intention. I am very grateful for all and every comment and interpretation of my reading, and am just saddened that a particularly accurate reading was phrased in such a way as to cause offense. I myself was totally put off from posting my own reading of my cards for comment, thinking myself such an 'ameteur', but they were actually very much along the same lines as Mystic's reading. Had the post been phrased differently, I would have felt some confidence, rather than thinking that I had in some way caused some bad 'karma'. I would like to thank Mystic for her reading, and maybe suggest an apology of some kind to Luv2laf? We all have bad days (weeks, months or years for some!), when we say or do things that we later regret, but a sincere 'sorry' really does usually put things right. I want this forum to be a place of friendship and trust for me (2 things I am so badly of need of in my life), so I hope what I have written here is taken to heart.

I am nowhere near Paris (I live right down in the south of France near the Spanish border), but it certainly is beautiful in the spring time, so I took your advice and got out of the house and into nature. I didn't go with my children, but I did go and share a sandwich for lunch with my adorable dalmation dog Bisou (meaning kisses in French) down by the river near our house. For me it is the most beautiful place on earth, and I actually decided that day that when I die, that is where I would like my ashes to be scattered. This was quite a revalation for me, as previously I'd always said I would like to be buried with my husband, but could never think of anywhere I would like to be buried! I was filled with happiness that day and it lifted my spirits and gave me energy for days afterwards. Thank you so much for that.

Sending warm wishes across the miles,

Shannon x

• Dear Shannon5555, thankyou so much for your warm reply and understanding of these things. I am feeling so happy for you and Bisou, [to me love wrapped up in fur], this is a wonderful loving place that you have found, for your resting place, and I can imagine how it may feel. Thankyou for everything that you have shared, and I can appreciate the loving energy that people can guide eachother towards with love. I would love to hear from you again anytime, whenever. xoxoxo Lola for love to you and yours. And kisses for bisou, Elizabeth.

• Luv2laf,

wow you really had me confused about that reading, glad it wasnt mine.

I want to know if i have made the right decision in both my home and business, please give me some insight on me and my present , future.

Thanks a bunch 228susan 2/28/62

• Dear 228, thank you for asking, I have had to take a little break from reading, but am starting to feel the energy come back. I will read for you within the week, sorry for the delay, and have a wonderful week, Lola for love to you and yours, Elizabeth, xo.

If I have forgotten anyone, I am sorry, I will reread the posts soon and read for you. Again, thank you for allowing me to practice, xo, Lola.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!