Hans!! Please help me: should I stay or should I go??

• Hi Hans,

I am in a big dilemma while time is running out and I have to make e decision.

I had planned to go somewhere to work, for a couple of months, but this plan is shaking at this last moment. this job was kind of a dreamed to me. however, I am still being pushed to go, but I am not fully convinced that I will get what I was first promised. moreover, I feel, I will lose in long run, since by leaving I will sacrifice few things that might cost me later. important stuff.

so, I don't know which why to sacrifice??

should I go?? and maybe I do get what I thought I would??

or stay and finish what I know I can better do if I stay, and don't risk for later??

i appreciate your advice,

love and blessing,

art

• Thank you Art10,

so, I don't know which why to sacrifice?? Go there where your will power drives you.

should I go?? no.

and maybe I do get what I thought I would?? no.

Finish what you know you can better do if you stay.

i appreciate your advice: avoid conflicts and problems, go the easy way of least resistance.

Otherwise you will create delusions, you will dream with open eyes.

• Thank You a lot Hans!! πŸ™‚

this is what I feel I want to do right now.

all the best to you!

• Accept all that life brings with gratitude. Then you are on the Way, you are on Tao; and you ARE becoming meditative.

• Thank You Hans,

I am actually meditating a lot. Its coming organically. after a stressful year. and it feels like a life style now. I don't even knew I was do in it. but it concerns me because all I want to do is nothing, but enjoy, escape doing work ; ), and just relaxing. πŸ™‚

I worry that I am becoming lazy at ease. it feels like my mind is sleeping and I like it.

best, art

• There is a great difference between satisfaction and contentment; not only is there a difference, in fact they are opposite to each other Satisfaction is pseudo. It is just an effort to cover up your wounds. The wounds are not healed; they are there, but only covered. And they go on growing, they go on becoming bigger, they go on collecting more pus; they can become cancerous. Contentment is healed wounds. One has become whole.

• thank you πŸ™‚

yes, so much agree. its difficult to make this distinction some time though.

art

• You desire -- but desire never succeeds. One desire

leads to another desire. It is an endless progression.

And because you never succeed to fulfill all your

desires, you start hating. The world of things creates greed in

you, lust, desire, and when you don't succeed, a

depression, a hate, a despair.

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

I would appreciate a reading from you regarding my love life. I think I love someone. communication between us has failed and I wonder what is in the future regarding this men. He comes and goes and nothing really happen.

Does this guy love me too?

are we going to be in a relationship in the future??

if yes when??

anything you can add about this would be greatly appreciated?

best, tacur

• Good moprning I hope all is well for you and your studies are going great. I would be most greatfull if you could wuld give me areadng as some major events have occurred in all areas of my life . My date dob is 0802/57 and mike's ( currently in Brazil) I have had several out of the county missed calls on my cellphone, his dob is 05/5/55 also my daughters is 2/07/84 an my son is 7/13/77 and Ben's is 10/27/57 he is having a pretty close to a neverous break down over social secuity will things work out in his favor also my grand-daughter's is 05/18/96 and been in hospital for over 2 months. I need Help please!

• tacur

I would appreciate a reading from you regarding my love life: there is friendliness but no love.

what is in the future regarding this men: there will be indecisiveness.

Does this guy love me too? No.

are we going to be in a relationship in the future?? no.

anything you can add about this would be greatly appreciated? within you your spirit is constantly worried about this matter.

Respect life, and life will respect you. Love life, and love will shower blessings on you.

• Thank you Angelique_7

if you could wuld give me areadng as some major events have occurred in all areas of my life: Now it is time to collect your energy and devote it to your special goal, your great hope.

My date dob is 0802/57: It is wise to safeguard your personal property. Just be more careful than usual because there is a strong potential for someone to either rip you off or in some other way do something dishonest.

Being such a creative force, you can bring great success in any of the artistic pursuits. This is an energy that can be used to further your success in many areas.

Finally, this can represent an initiation into a higher lifestyle. For example, you might read a book that inspires you to start a regular plan of exercise. Because that book caused a positive change in your basic lifestyle, this would be considered to be a spiritual initiation. Of course, there are more profound spiritual initiations than a new exercise program, but keep in mind that this initiation will have a definite effect on what you do day in and day out.

will things work out in his favor: no.

I need Help please! The needed help finally pours down, bringing a well-earned time of rest. It is Nature's time to help, so leave it to her. To work for it would only undo all good effort. Do not seek more; the gibbous moon seeks to be full, but once full can do nothing but wane. Open your heart for someone who loves you.

Please donΒ΄t help anybody.

• Hello Hans,

So I decided to go. things worked best in this way up to now, and I am going with the flow. no resistance. πŸ™‚

I see people ask questions if does he loves her or no and you answer with a yes or a no. I wonder what is your way of finding the truth in these questions? Is it always the truth or it my be wrong too?? So let me try: does he love me or no?? πŸ™‚

have a wonderful day,

art

• Thank you Art10

what is your way of finding the truth in these questions? the way of the Tarot cards.

Is it always the truth or it my be wrong too?? It is always the truth.

So let me try: does he love me or no?? πŸ™‚ He neither does love you nor does he not love you.

We all cling to the past, and because we cling to the past we become unavailable to the present.

• Thank you Hans,

but I can't understand how 'He neither does love you nor does he not love you.'

then what is it he feels about me??

what does he like about me??

is he my soulmate?

is it any future between me and him?

Blessings, art

• Thank you Art10

but I can't understand how 'He neither does love you nor does he not love you.': he just remains with himself and his emotions.

then what is it he feels about me?? He loves the past. He thinks that is all what he needs.

what does he like about me?? that you have more than he has.

is he my soulmate? no.

is it any future between me and him? yes.

Be receptive. Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats...

• thank you Hans,

have a great day!

• Thank you Art10,

and here is the danger: When a person moves towards

being spiritual, this phase comes when suddenly he is

utterly naked, bereft of all knowledge. And mind tries

hard -- "What is the use of being ignorant? Collect all

the garbage that you have left. And now you have not

only the garbage, the old; you have something new also

to proclaim -- that you have become spiritual."

The spiritual person cannot proclaim that he has become

spiritual.

That is fundamentally an unspiritual statement.

• Thank You Hans,

So how do you say it when you want to state it that you are becoming spiritual avery day -- even to your self--meaning that you are connecting with your highest self and listening more to that voice?

what is wrong with this??

πŸ™‚

• So how do you say it when you want to state it that you are becoming spiritual avery day -- even to your self--meaning that you are connecting with your highest self and listening more to that voice? I do not want to state it.

what is wrong with this?? Your self-consciousness.

The spiritual person can only say, "I do not know. I

am just ignorant and mystified before this tremendously

vast universe. I am no one, nobody special." Otherwise,

spirituality becomes a spiritual ego.