Daily readings

• Hi Guys,

I found out a very cool way of learning how to remember tarot cards and gain more understand of what each card means. I wanted to share it with you.

The only drawback is that you have to divide the deck into 3 parts: Major, Court cards, and Minor. Divide the deck, shuffle each part and fan them out. This is going to be a daily reading (I do mine the night before the day I want to know about).

Draw a Major card---this shows the situation of the day.

Draw a Court card---this shows the kind of a person you might encounter

Draw a Minor card---this shows the mundane detail of the day.

Try it. It's been working pretty well for me and it's easier to remember each card when you can pair it up with your own experience, a person, or an episode of your daily life.

-decembermoon

• That's very interesting - I'll try it. Thanks! 🙂

• I've had cards for years and really need to expand my knowledge of each card. This will help lots. I'll give it a try! I have so MUCH to learn. I have to look up meanings every time I do a spread. And...I have about 3 or 4 books that I use to check meanings. Makes it a long process...lol.

• I will try this!

Aunt buck,

I think you will find things easier if you develop first a simple meaning to each card, as every book will offer such different views. Consistancy is the key. I actually wrote key words on my cards when I started, it became my favorite, most reliable deck.