Could someone give me reading please

• im feeling blue today and would like a reading i thought someone might give me some insight into my life . if you could help me thank you very much

• thought i should give some more info my b-day is june 2,1972

• Kathy, you are blessed with a higher social and spiritual sense that should stand you in good stead through life. Curbing your natural excitability and somewhat abrasive streak in order to be more effective will be essential to your success as will being willing to regulate your energies and cultivate greater calm and patience. Your fulfillment will come from giving up a measure of your personal freedom in favour of serving others. You have a tendency to stick with situations that are less than ideal and have a hard time knowing what is best for you. You have reactionary or radical views and can acquire a reputation as a troublemaker if you don't keep your cataclysmic personality under control. Usually the excitement you crave is the very opposite of what you need - peace and quiet. Strive for evenness and normality especially in matters of the heart. By working your dynamism properly and utilising your intuitive strengths to the fullest, and encouraging others, you can leave a legacy that will last for generations. Try not to get lost in your fantasies or escapism.

2010 is an 11 personal year for you - a master number year, a year of illumination. This is the time in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the 11 year into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. The 11 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

• the captain thank you for the reading