ADVICE pls!!

• Hello,

First, thank you for taking the time to read my post and reply. I was wondering if anyone could give me some gut instinct advice and or insight into a man im curious about.... his name is simon ( unkown birthdate) and my birthday: is 05-25-82. Both reside in Montreal.

Thank you!! 🙂

• Hello eightgems,

I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation:

Situation As It Is:2 of Wands

This can suggest that you are about to consider a new move in your life that will make big changes to your existing living arrangements. You may actually uproot yourself and move to another country, another state or another town. Your job is obviously undergoing some kind of transformation and you may be breaking new ground with some new endeavour. This will require your time, your patience and your strong belief in yourself that you can do anything you set out to do.

You could be presented with a rather unique opportunity that leads you on to pursue your wildest dreams. Or you may have developed your own vision or idea and be in the process of bringing this all to fruition by your very own hands. Don't let others sidetrack you at this stage, for you are vulnerable to suggestion and may listen to some bad advice or discouragement. Trust in your own wisdom and you will ultimately have the last laugh.

Course of Action to be Taken:Ten of Pentacles

If you are currently single, you may be about to become attached, as in meeting the person you will eventually marry. A blessed union, one full of love and caring.

New Situation that Will Evolve:The Hanged Man

If you have to make an important decision around now, take your time to weigh all the facts and be sure that it is the best choice possible.

• Thank you natapier... very interesting. Simon is someone im starting to develop a little crush on 🙂

• Hi, natapier

Im hoping u will help me understand my 4 card love tarot spread I am a little confused. Fyi: this spread was done about an hour or so before your 1st reply....

My questions: What is on my romantic horizon with Simon... (i dont know his d.o.b, but mine is 5.25.82 and Im starting to develop a little crush on him)

First card: page of wands

Second card: page of swords (reversed)

Third card: lovers

Fourth card: 2 of pentacles

Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my post. Blessings!

• Hello eightgems,

According to your reading:

Page of wands: Ambition, enthusiasm, pure intention, helpful info

Page of Swords reversed: Reversed, the Page of Swords can suggest you may be acting hastily, and without thinking things through properly.

The Lovers: Choices has to be made in love, union, bonds, alignment, relationships

2 of pentacles: Balance, adaptability, harmony in change

• thank you natapier, but im still a little bit confused, i was wondering if you could give me some of your personal insight...thank you!!

• Hello eightgems,

Your tarot cards that you draw before my reading just mean that it was too premature to find a meaning to your question. Maybe at the time of the tarot reading you were confused and the tarot picked your energy.

For my reading, in simple words regarding the guy you are interested in:

Situation as it is: 2 of wands

If you're looking for love, someone who could be very good for you is already likely part of your life. Don't judge a book by its cover. If someone is interested in you, give them a chance. This relationship could be just what you're looking for.

Action to be taken:

If you're not in a relationship, this card can mean that a new love may come into your life so fast it makes your head spin. Be open.

Future:The Hanged Man

The Hanged Man generally shows that you are at a crossroads - one with only two options i.e. in or out, up or down, yes or no. You may find yourself very much wanting to do "something" but having no idea what it is or how to do it. If that happens, that's a clear sign that you should stop, relax, and look at ways that you might need to let go of attempts to control life/situations/people/things.

Hope that it will clarify your expectations.

• oh i see!! I get it now. thank you!!