Spirit, angel or what is that????

• Hi all,

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while now but I just don't know how to put this in words.

I will try my best to explain in the best way I can, hope no one will think that I am insane 🙂

Whenever I am alone, I do not feel that I am alone. This used to freak me out when I was little but as years goes by, I am kinda used to the presence of that "someone' and tend to ignore it. By doing that, I will forget its presence totally. I would be reminded sometimes though but I was not taking it seriously. I cast it off as part of my imaginations.

Lately, it is getting more intense. Especially when I am alone, I keep on seeing and feeling its presence. When I am sitting in my living room, with my eyes directing to my laptop, I can see something is watching me from my side, on the left. When I directed my eyes to its direction, there was nothing there. When I am cleaning my house, I can see a white shadow nearby. When I turned my head to look at it, poof...gone...I can go on and on now giving all kind of examples in here...the list is just too long. I don't believe that my house is haunted because this happen to me everywhere; whether if I am home, or during a holiday etc....

Sometimes it can be very close that I can feel like its breath! Very rarely I will hear something whispering to me things that I could not really hear. Spontaneously, I would say ; What? My family members who happened to be around heard me and asked who was I talking to. I told them I thought one of my family members were talking to me. They called me a nut case, for talking to myself! LOL

I am in process of learning how to meditate and this really gets in the way sometimes. Everytime I close my eyes, I feel something is watching me. I cannot concentrate on my meditation!

One positive thing of its presence is, whenever I am outside, in dark or quiet places. As a woman, I need to be afraid to be walking out in the middle of the night alone ( after a night out with friends) but I don't 🙂 I feel safe because I can feel its presence. Don't ask why, but I have the feeling that it would keep me away from any harm.

WHAT IS THAT? Is that a spirit who wants to play around and haunt me or is that my angel? What kind of angel? I am not freaking out anymore or afraid of it ( believe me, I used to be very afraid to stay home alone). Instead, I am curious. I want to find out what is it.

Any idea?

Anyone?

Am I going insane?

Do I need to get my head checked?

Please give me your advice.

Thank you so much!!!

• maybe try communicate?

even if they are gone poof, doesn't mean they are really gone

remember you talked to your bother's spirit?

do the same thing, and keep trying

you can actually do it when you meditate

if you feel their presence, stay calm and keep meditating

when you feel them closer, open your eyes and talk to them

they won't talk right away, but someday they will

• I did this to an angry spirit

never saw her before, but then out of the blue I did

I was interrupted of course, but I kept trying to return to meditative state

then I felt her coming closer and in my meditation I talked to her

so it's not like I talk to a living person, but at least I tried

she was angry of something I didn't do so it wasn't hard to calm her down

• Leoscorpion,

You never failed me to guide me!

I am always grateful for all the advices you given me.

You are right, I should continue communicating with it.

When I heard something and replied but receive no answer, I should keep trying.

Maybe one day I will get a response.

I will do my best not to let it interrupt me when I try to meditate.

Sometimes, it is reflexes from my side.

I will open my eyes when I feel something is near or hovering about.

Thanks for sharing your experience about the angry spirit.

And thank you for mentioning my brother too.

Each time someone mention my brother, it always put a smile on my face 🙂

Thanks leoscorpion!

• emergence

I'm sending an email to you.