What's your Responsibility to Others?

• Mistyb98498

Solar Eclipse in Virgo: Your responsibility to others in this lifetime involves teaching people how to use their analytical faculties. Thus, you have a tendency to attract gullible people who need to learn how to put things in proper perspective, and those who live in illusionary states and need someone to teach them to take more responsibility for their actions. Through your ability to correctly assess most situations and bring reason to the problem-solving process, you can be of great help to those who have lost their direction. You are a natural-born counsellor because you can sense what is needed to help people regain an objective focus. Through bypassing the emotions and gaining direct access to reason, your insights can guide people around emotional responses that might have been blocking them from seeing things more clearly. You can discern, by attending to people's word usage and body language, where they have weaknesses that need to be addressed. You can even help them to reprogram their thought processes. You also teach about assimilation, showing others how to stay more grounded while they integrate New Age concepts and expand their awareness. By teaching people how to organise their lives, you ensure that everyone is doing their part so that the planet can continue to evolve.

Lunar Eclipse in Aries: You find your balance by learning to stand on your own two feet and having the courage of your convictions. In previous lifetimes, you have been dependent on others' opinions and you somehow developed the belief that everyone else was more intelligent than you and you were less capable than everyone. There is also a fear of not being liked, a fear of rejection, and a fear of creating disharmony through conflict. To compensate for these fears, you have allowed others with what you see as stronger personalities than yours to dominate your life. You must learn that you are entitled to your own thought processes and that it's all right to think differently about different areas of life. The very process of standing up for your beliefs creates change. With change there is growth. You are learning to become more independent - if you marry before you define yourself, you will surrender before the battle of identity is won. You are learning to find factors of individual identity that allow you to have a sense of self within the context of a relationship - like having your own profession, creative project, or separate area/activity of interest. You are also here to learn assertiveness - because of a fear of not being right, you allow others to make all of the decisions. You have a tendency to attract strong-willed people who are very assertive and bossy, until you develop enough of your own confidence to run your own life. You are extremely uncomfortable around raised voices or any form of anger but you are here to learn that might is not necessarily right and that it is OK to go after what you want. It's not healthy to step aside because someone else wants the same thing you want. Your fear of rejection and defeat is so strong that your inclination is to concede in the face of competition or not even get in the running. Assertiveness will help you compete successfully in the world. You must not be afraid of starting over, either. The ability to begin anew must be incorporated into your soul's growth. You must learn to trust yourself to handle what lies ahead otherwise forced new beginnings will occur in your life without any seeming rhyme or reason. You only go down dead-end streets however when you follow what other people offer rather than getting in touch with the spark within and choosing those options that make you feel energised. On a subconscious level, you already know what you need to do - have enough faith in yourself to go out into the world without fear and to stand up and try again if something doesn't work out. Once you develop this attitude, there is very little you cannot achieve.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi captain would you please do mine 1/16/1950.

• Hello Captain!

I would love for you to give me some of your personal insight into my birthday. My birthday is November 5, 1986.

Thank you for your help:*)

• Hi Captain .... could you please do one for Feb 9, 1964 and one for Feb 22, 1958. Thank you.

• Dear Captain,

After reading your analysis of other seekers, I also have the need to know. My date of birth is January 28, 1951. My daughter was born January 28, 1969. Can you please provide for those dates? Sincerely, Capcityaquarius

• Wow! This was amazing, going right to the core, I could really see myself and my husband, will have to get this book for reference. Thank you so much for your service and insight Captain! Lots of Love and Light to you 🙂

• Maybe. I have always given and was ok with getting nothing in return. I have just been so nice and giving for so long, that I want at least common courtesy and appreciation. That's really not too much to ask and no matter how I get treated, it doesn't change the way I am and the things I do. I feel like I am going to die and no one will care. But everyone will miss me whaen I am gone I just want it to be for the right reasons.

• Hi Captain

I would love if you could do one for me Please...Feb 3 1957. Thank you

• Greetings Captain,

I would love a reading as well please....May 29. 1949. Thank you and Bless you...

• You are a generous soul Captain you come up w/ some great topics.

Mt Bday is 3/32/54,

Thanks

• Magicsouldream2003

Solar Eclipse in Libra: Your reponsibility to others lies in your ability to teach your fellow humans the subtleties of developing balance and harmony in their lives. You have an intuitive sense of what is fair in all areas of life, especially in relationships, and you have come into this existence to teach others how to share. Thus, you will draw people who are either selfish, overly independent, or extremely childlike. You can meet with great resistence as you teach thses people the give and take of life. The balance in any one-on-one relationship is a very fine line between giving and receiving, and the majority of those with whom you come into contact are excessively attached to one or the other. Because of your innate need never to settle for less than half or to give more than half, you may find yourself moving from one relationship to the next. You are conscious of two separate needs: to share half of yourself in a relationship and to keep half of yourself wholly to yourself. You are not comfortable with the other person giving more than half because you fear that you may then be required to give more than half at another time. At times, you can appear very stubborn or selfish because once you have reached your halfway mark, a herd of elephants could not push you further. You will then treat your partner as unfairly as you believe you were treated and may become angry when asked to explain your actions. You must keep your sense of fairness in balance here or you can end up teaching through your own misuse of the sharing energies. Essentially, you are teaching others how to keep their own identity in the context of a relationship. Working positively, your ability to see both sides of a situation would make you an excellent lawyer, counsellor, or advisor. You teach the value of sharing on a multltude of levels in business and intimate or friendly relationships. You also understand and teach the importance of communication which you have mastered to a fine art, and you have the ability to teach others the mirroring technique of seeing themselves through anothers' eyes. You incarnated with the awareness that if we become overly dependent in a relationship and don't involve ourselves in learning and growing on our own, we have nothing to bring to the relationship and have thereby ended the sharing process. This is why you find it necessary to keep your individuality, for you intuitiively understand that, without that, you can teach nothing.

Lunar Eclipse in Aries: You find your balance by learning to stand on your own two feet and having the courage of your convictions. In previous lifetimes, you have been dependent on others' opinions and you somehow developed the belief that everyone else was more intelligent than you and you were less capable than everyone. There is also a fear of not being liked, a fear of rejection, and a fear of creating disharmony through conflict. To compensate for these fears, you have allowed others with what you see as stronger personalities than yours to dominate your life. You must learn that you are entitled to your own thought processes and that it's all right to think differently about different areas of life. The very process of standing up for your beliefs creates change. With change there is growth. You are learning to become more independent - if you marry before you define yourself, you will surrender before the battle of identity is won. You are learning to find factors of individual identity that allow you to have a sense of self within the context of a relationship - like having your own profession, creative project, or separate area/activity of interest. You are also here to learn assertiveness - because of a fear of not being right, you allow others to make all of the decisions. You have a tendency to attract strong-willed people who are very assertive and bossy, until you develop enough of your own confidence to run your own life. You are extremely uncomfortable around raised voices or any form of anger but you are here to learn that might is not necessarily right and that it is OK to go after what you want. It's not healthy to step aside because someone else wants the same thing you want. Your fear of rejection and defeat is so strong that your inclination is to concede in the face of competition or not even get in the running. Assertiveness will help you compete successfully in the world. You must not be afraid of starting over, either. The ability to begin anew must be incorporated into your soul's growth. You must learn to trust yourself to handle what lies ahead otherwise forced new beginnings will occur in your life without any seeming rhyme or reason. You only go down dead-end streets however when you follow what other people offer rather than getting in touch with the spark within and choosing those options that make you feel energised. On a subconscious level, you already know what you need to do - have enough faith in yourself to go out into the world without fear and to stand up and try again if something doesn't work out. Once you develop this attitude, there is very little you cannot achieve.

• Realeyez86

Solar Eclipse in Libra: Your reponsibility to others lies in your ability to teach your fellow humans the subtleties of developing balance and harmony in their lives. You have an intuitive sense of what is fair in all areas of life, especially in relationships, and you have come into this existence to teach others how to share. Thus, you will draw people who are either selfish, overly independent, or extremely childlike. You can meet with great resistence as you teach thses people the give and take of life. The balance in any one-on-one relationship is a very fine line between giving and receiving, and the majority of those with whom you come into contact are excessively attached to one or the other. Because of your innate need never to settle for less than half or to give more than half, you may find yourself moving from one relationship to the next. You are conscious of two separate needs: to share half of yourself in a relationship and to keep half of yourself wholly to yourself. You are not comfortable with the other person giving more than half because you fear that you may then be required to give more than half at another time. At times, you can appear very stubborn or selfish because once you have reached your halfway mark, a herd of elephants could not push you further. You will then treat your partner as unfairly as you believe you were treated and may become angry when asked to explain your actions. You must keep your sense of fairness in balance here or you can end up teaching through your own misuse of the sharing energies. Essentially, you are teaching others how to keep their own identity in the context of a relationship. Working positively, your ability to see both sides of a situation would make you an excellent lawyer, counsellor, or advisor. You teach the value of sharing on a multltude of levels in business and intimate or friendly relationships. You also understand and teach the importance of communication which you have mastered to a fine art, and you have the ability to teach others the mirroring technique of seeing themselves through anothers' eyes. You incarnated with the awareness that if we become overly dependent in a relationship and don't involve ourselves in learning and growing on our own, we have nothing to bring to the relationship and have thereby ended the sharing process. This is why you find it necessary to keep your individuality, for you intuitiively understand that, without that, you can teach nothing.

• Serendipity367

Feb. 9 1964 -

Solar Eclipse in Capricorn: Your responsibility to others is to teach them the value of having a good reputation. You have an intuitive sense that if you don't present yourself properly in public, your behaviour can come back to haunt you at the most inopportune times. Usefulness is of utmost importance to you - everything in your life must be useful and you do not want to waste your time around people of poor character or who are not using their full potential. Operating negatively, you teach through suffering the consequences instead of reaping the rewards. Others can learn the value of a good reputation by seeing yours demeaned as a consequence of your own improper public behaviour. Operating positively, you teach by presenting yourself with dignity and reserve while you are in the company of others, even within your own family unit. Every action is well thought out and you are very self-disciplined. Yet you are very demonstrative behind closed doors - you really let the tiger out of the cage when the shades are pulled. You are teaching the true definition and necessity of protocol through your intuitive understanding that, when climbing the ladder of success, certain acknowledgments need to be made along the way. You teach the lesson of respecting those who have gone before and their accomplishments. You know that, if you wish to succeed, you must always conduct yourself as if someone was watching. You recognise that no forward motion can be attempted until current ground is secured. Thus your energy draws attention to you so that others can learn. You attract those who have a tendency to be overly emotional or super sensitive because they need to learn from you, through your natural ability to teach responsibility and protocol, to function in the real world. You are here to lead an exemplary life and model in your own behaviour the principles for which you stand. Through your ability to commit to an ideal and uphold it by virtue of the way you live your life, you teach others that it is possible to stand for a principle which is larger than their personal lives while still going about their daily activities. You teach others to be responsible for their own actions and the way they achieve their goals because you know that they will be judged by others.

Lunar Eclipse in Cancer: You find your balance by learning to interact with others on an emotional level and learning to stabilise your own emotions. Your temperament contains an accumulated past life residue of feeling that you have to perform, to be on top and in control of the people and situations in your life in order to be accepted by others on an emotional level. In your youth, you may have had problems relating to your family unit because you don't understand your usefulness within the unit. You feel you must earn your way in order to achieve a feeling of belonging with others. In later years this can lead to difficulty in emotional situations if you don't learn to separate your ability to provide from your ability to experience emotional nourishment. You have incarnated into a family group you have never been with before and you therefore feel uncomfortable within your own family. You have many lessons to learn about the emotional responsibility family members have toward one another. You can either learn to deal with your emotions by being responsible for your moods and attitudes, choosing not to create friction for those around you because of your extreme emotional sensitivity, or you can choose to be at odds with everyone and have to learn through constant emotional irritation. One of the ways you can learn to deal with your emotions is to become more aware of the effects your outbursts have on others. You need to understand that everyone deals with emotions differently and has the right to emote in their own way. You must refrain from making emotional judgments prior to digesting everything that has occurred in any given situation. You are learning not to take on feelings that don't belong to you, not to project that others are in a bad mood because of you, and not to feel that you have to defend your own existence because someone in your circle is in a bad mood. By responding defensively, you become an annoyance to the very people with whom you are trying to learn your lessons. You tend to feel isolated even when with others because you don't have a sense of belonging within yourself. Once you become comfortable and centred within your own body, you can feel emotionally secure when in the company of others. All the fears you have about coming out of your emotional shell are the result of not knowing this inner sense of security, and you are uncomfortable when others try to share and exchange nurturing on an imtimate level until you know exactly what they expect of you. At times this can make you appear cold and calculating when really you are a marshmallow. Accept that you are a human being who is going through different phases of life and has ups and downs and makes mistakes just like everyone else. Making mistakes does not mean you are not worthy of love or are not a useful person. It just means "Whoops, I guess I need to try again!"

Feb. 22 1958 -

Lunar Eclipse in Taurus: You find balance by developing a proper prosperity consciousness in this lifetime. You are coming from a previous existence that was extremely spiritual but materially poverty-striken. You may even have taken a vow of poverty in past incarnations in order to focus your energy fully on your spiritual development. Thus, you come into this lifetime with the false idea that money and spirituality are never to blend. You are here to learn that, on the contrary, when you allow your spirituality to manifest through good works that support your fellow human beings, money is a matural by-product of that service. Part of your lesson is to learn that money is not a 'negative'; it is simply another aspect of life that needs to be mastered. You have already mastered how to have nothing and still keep a proper spiritual consciousness. Now it is your turn to learn how to have. During this process, you are acquiring the knowledge that is is not HAVING money that matters - it is what you DO with it and the ways in which you obtain it. Exposure in prior lifetimes to those who misused resources taught you to distrust anyone who had money. Consequently, you have a tendency in this lifetime to self-destruct where finances are concerned. You will come to realise that your quest is to learn how to handle money, and you will find a strong desire and need for it. Yet, due to this sefl-destruct mechanism, when you reach a state of comfort you may do something on a subconscious level to destroy your financial position so that you can feel good about yourself spiritually. Your mission is to learn to manifest the abundance of the universe and feel free to have and enjoy the comforts of life. Part of this lesson involves learning not to measure your self-worth or the worth of others by wealth or material possessions. Any judgment you pass on others limits your own sense of freedom and self-worth. It is time for you to accept money and allow it to validate your efforts and the spiritual energy you are giving to others. You may also have had lifetimes where you yourself misused other people'e resources and did not give adequate service for what you charged. Now, in order to overcome feelings of guilt, you tend to undercharge for your services. In doing so, you are overcompensating and actually stealing from yourself. The appropriate fee to charge is the equivalent value of the services rendered. In learning to relate morally to others, you attract those who have very poor morals and you may be used sexually by others. Or you may become sexually abusive yourself, reverting to past life patterns. You are learning the value of appreciating the wants, needs, and desires of another, eliminating self-gratification patterns. Thus you become more in touch with your own sexual needs and desires. Sensuality floods your being as you learn to appreciate Mother Earth and her bounties - the sweet air, the solid ground, the calming waters. You are learning to feel better about yourself and your physical body. Through getting in touch with your physical senses, you learn what gives you pleasure and this enables you to teach others the value of taking pleasure from the Earth plane. You entered this lifetime with a very low sense of self-esteem and you are learning how to build up your self-value, your self-worth. You need to realise you are a very valuable human being and an asset to mankind, and that other people care very much about you.

• Hello Captian,

Really interesting! and Very in depth answers you have given!

Yes, I would like to know about this.

D.O.B 08/21/1962

Thank you very much for your time.

• Capcityaquarius

Solar Eclipse in Virgo: Your responsibility to others in this lifetime involves teaching people how to use their analytical faculties. Thus, you have a tendency to attract gullible people who need to learn how to put things in proper perspective, and those who live in illusionary states and need someone to teach them to take more responsibility for their actions. Through your ability to correctly assess most situations and bring reason to the problem-solving process, you can be of great help to those who have lost their direction. You are a natural-born counsellor because you can sense what is needed to help people regain an objective focus. Through bypassing the emotions and gaining direct access to reason, your insights can guide people around emotional responses that might have been blocking them from seeing things more clearly. You can discern, by attending to people's word usage and body language, where they have weaknesses that need to be addressed. You can even help them to reprogram their thought processes. You also teach about assimilation, showing others how to stay more grounded while they integrate New Age concepts and expand their awareness. By teaching people how to organise their lives, you ensure that everyone is doing their part so that the planet can continue to evolve. You are a positive example of a hardworking person, showing your best effort by being very precise and analytical. Sometimes you are misunderstood because of your ability to see flaws. If you don't present your insight tactfully, you may not be appreciated by those you help. It may sometimes appear as if you are constantly putting your finger on a 'sore spot'. In this process you don't get much validation for your work and you may wonder if it's all worth it. But your contract with the universe is to bring the planet back into alignment by calling attention to what isn't 'right'. You have the ability to see the whole picture and thus you know how to align all the parts properly. If you are having a lot of difficulty getting along with people, assess your own behaviour to see if you have become more harshly analytical than tactful and discerning. Timing is also vital - if you need to point a flaw out to someone very sensitively, wait for the right time to do it. For example, don't tell someone they have bad breath right before they are about to make a presentation and there is nothing they can do about it. Work is very important to you and, when your career is stabilized, other areas of your life automatically become stable. You don't need to be a nit-picker at home if your work environment gives you the opportunity to use your discerning eye. Keeping your critical ability out of the home will lead to less stress. Only when you have developed tact into a fine art can you gently help your loved ones, in such areas as diet and proper nutrition etc. You have a talent for keeping the mental stimulation and communication flowing through the family unit by not allowing blockages to form from emotional responses that have been misunderstood. This alone makes you a valuable asset to any family, social, or work environment.

Your daughter has the same solar and lunar eclipses as you. 🙂

• Sylvannah said "I have always given and was ok with getting nothing in return."

So what changed? Getting MS? It's fine to indulge in a pity party for a while but then you have to get into the work of healing yourself. Just because people don't say "Thank you!" doesn't mean they don't feel grateful. Not everyone is comfortable with expressing their thanks or being helped. Sometimes people can feel ashamed that they needed others' help, especially if they are used to being independent.

• Starrgirl

Solar Eclipse in Sagittarius: Your responsibility to others is to teach them how to understand the common thread that runs through all the philosophies and various belief systems of humankind. You are spreading the awareness that we are all one, we are all heading in the same direction, and at the same time we have all come to learn something on our own unique paths. You are teaching that a spark of the collective consciousness burns strongly within all of us. We need to learn to respect one another, without prejudices, and to recognise that no matter which path a person had chosen, we are all travelling to the same destination. All the ways up the mountain lead to the same summit. The lives that you touch in this lifetime are automatically stimulated to a higher consciousness. You have incarnated without any prejudices, and you need to be careful not to develop any now and to recognise that you already have the proper philosophy. In this lifetime you have a tendency to attract very glib people, who are socially oriented and very conscious of their status. It is natural for you to try and change them because the various eclipse patterns always attract people who need to learn what they are teaching. But you are not here to lead but to teach and guide. It is important that you do not compromise your belief system, for yours is the philosophy that actually reflects the higher consciousness. During your spiritual travels, it is vital that you stay aware and don't become stuck in thinking that 'this way is the only way.' You have chosen to be a spiritual teacher in this lifetime so you must remain clear and unprejudiced. It is not uncommon for you to experience the restrictions of religious overindoctrination in your youth. The rigidity of this approach enables you to break free later and begin your serach for the common thread that underlies all belief systems and religions. You serve humanity by heralding the spirit of tolerance for - and understanding of - religious philosophies. You may travel a lot. Professionally, you make an excellent philosopher, counsellor, professor, and guru. But actually you are comfortable in any profession that affords you the opportunity to help people develop a greater sense of reality and actualise their beliefs. You help others to deal with being different and to truly be themselves, and support their needs to expand in unfamiliar areas. Should you choose to walk through this life 'asleep' you will be known for your shallowness of perception.

Lunar Eclipse in Taurus: You find balance by developing a proper prosperity consciousness in this lifetime. You are coming from a previous existence that was extremely spiritual but materially poverty-striken. You may even have taken a vow of poverty in past incarnations in order to focus your energy fully on your spiritual development. Thus, you come into this lifetime with the false idea that money and spirituality are never to blend. You are here to learn that, on the contrary, when you allow your spirituality to manifest through good works that support your fellow human beings, money is a matural by-product of that service. Part of your lesson is to learn that money is not a 'negative'; it is simply another aspect of life that needs to be mastered. You have already mastered how to have nothing and still keep a proper spiritual consciousness. Now it is your turn to learn how to have. During this process, you are acquiring the knowledge that is is not HAVING money that matters - it is what you DO with it and the ways in which you obtain it. Exposure in prior lifetimes to those who misused resources taught you to distrust anyone who had money. Consequently, you have a tendency in this lifetime to self-destruct where finances are concerned. You will come to realise that your quest is to learn how to handle money, and you will find a strong desire and need for it. Yet, due to this sefl-destruct mechanism, when you reach a state of comfort you may do something on a subconscious level to destroy your financial position so that you can feel good about yourself spiritually. Your mission is to learn to manifest the abundance of the universe and feel free to have and enjoy the comforts of life. Part of this lesson involves learning not to measure your self-worth or the worth of others by wealth or material possessions. Any judgment you pass on others limits your own sense of freedom and self-worth. It is time for you to accept money and allow it to validate your efforts and the spiritual energy you are giving to others. You may also have had lifetimes where you yourself misused other people'e resources and did not give adequate service for what you charged. Now, in order to overcome feelings of guilt, you tend to undercharge for your services. In doing so, you are overcompensating and actually stealing from yourself. The appropriate fee to charge is the equivalent value of the services rendered. In learning to relate morally to others, you attract those who have very poor morals and you may be used sexually by others. Or you may become sexually abusive yourself, reverting to past life patterns. You are learning the value of appreciating the wants, needs, and desires of another, eliminating self-gratification patterns. Thus you become more in touch with your own sexual needs and desires. Sensuality floods your being as you learn to appreciate Mother Earth and her bounties - the sweet air, the solid ground, the calming waters. You are learning to feel better about yourself and your physical body. Through getting in touch with your physical senses, you learn what gives you pleasure and this enables you to teach others the value of taking pleasure from the Earth plane. You entered this lifetime with a very low sense of self-esteem and you are learning how to build up your self-value, your self-worth. You need to realise you are a very valuable human being and an asset to mankind, and that other people care very much about you.