What's your Responsibility to Others?

• Most people know something about their sunsigns and moonsigns, the planets, houses etc. but one subject that is often missing from the usual astrology forums is the effect of the solar and lunar eclipses at the time of birth. This subject is explored in Jan Spiller and Karen McCoy's excellent book "Spiritual Astrology".

When the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, a solar eclipse occurs; a lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth passes between the Sun and the Moon. Prior to your birth (sometime between conception and the first breath of life) there were at least two eclipses - one solar and one lunar. These prenatal eclipses have a profound effect on the unborn child, and the energy pattern dispensed during these eclipses follows you for the rest of your life.

The sign that the Solar Eclipse occurred in at your birth determines what your responsibility is the the whole of mankind, the energy you have decided to share with your fellow beings. It's a gift that the universe gave you so you could teach others, thus raising and balancing the consciousness of the collective whole. Use it wisely, for by freely sharing your gift you ease the burden of your own lessons.

The sign that the Lunar Eclipse occurred in at your birth indicates those qualities you need to integrate for personal balance in this lifetime. You are not judged by how you undertake this journey, for it is you who decided to begin the quest. This is about the personal destiny that you want to integrate into your evolutionary pattern.

All I need to reveal the secrets of your solar and lunar eclipses is your birthdate.

• Hi Captain,

I so love these analysis of our placement of the planets at the time of birth!!!

please do mine...I would really want to know my responsibility to mankind, I want to know where I need to be and what I should be doing .....

2nd December 1951

much love and joy,

ā™„

• Hi Captain

You ROCK this is a great topic !

I was actually wondering how to ask about this after you told me what i came here to learn, i wanted to know what i need to do to move on in my journey ! am looking forward to you advice ! many many thanks for all your help it really gives me and i am sure a lot of other people hope xxx

Susie 11 Jan 62 .

• Hopeternal,

Solar Eclipse in Virgo: Your responsibility to others in this lifetime involves teaching people how to use their analytical faculties. Thus, you have a tendency to attract gullible people who need to learn how to put things in proper perspective, and those who live in illusionary states and need someone to teach them to take more responsibility for their actions. Through your ability to correctly assess most situations and bring reason to the problem-solving process, you can be of great help to those who have lost their direction. You are a natural-born counsellor because you can sense what is needed to help people regain an objective focus. Through bypassing the emotions and gaining direct access to reason, your insights can guide people around emotional responses that might have been blocking them from seeing things more clearly. You can discern, by attending to people's word usage and body language, where they have weaknesses that need to be addressed. You can even help them to reprogram their thought processes. You also teach about assimilation, showing others how to stay more grounded while they integrate New Age concepts and expand their awareness. By teaching people how to organise their lives, you ensure that everyone is doing their part so that the planet can continue to evolve.

Lunar Eclipse in Pisces: You find your balance by learning to deal with sensitivities. In past lifetimes you have been overly critical and have spent too much time putting everything into its proper perspective. Now it is time to recognise that everything blends together and is in reality an interacting part of everything else. When you realise this, you will be able to activate the "let go and let God" principle in your life. In the lessons of this eclipse pattern, you must learn to allow sensitivity to flow within your being - to listen to the inner voice and discern truth from fiction. It is important to retain your analytical abilities in order to ascertain which piece of information that comes your way is useful to you. Through this process you can release the fear of becoming too sensitive and losing your grip on reality. You are allowed to develop these sensitivities and keep your feet on the ground at the same time. Another lesson is not to be afraid to look at what the Universe is trying to show you when you have premonitons, intuitions, etc. Once you learn to trust the information that comes through, you will recognise that the purpose is not to make you suffer because of what you 'see' (if it's something painful) but to allow you to correct your direction or the direction of others before unnecessarily painful repercussions take place. Thw downside of being more aware of your sensitivities is that you will tend to attract the emotional debris of those with whom you come into contact. If you forget to be discerning, you will absorb others' negativity and claim it as your own.

• And YES....another way to gain insight. 7/16/1964. I'm just starting to touch on birth charts and don't really understand them. Will have a lot of time in the near future to delve into this subject too. I just love your readings. Thank you so much!

• Spalma,

Solar Eclipse in Leo: Your responsibility to others is to teach them how to accept love. People drawn to you are extremely aloof and have difficulty accepting too much affection or what they see as too much affection. They tend to feel that love is limiting, that love would hold them down. They find themselves continually detaching instead of learning that they can accept love and retain freedom simultaneously. You can help others learn this lesson in different ways. One way is to persevere, not taking 'no' for an answer, and continuing to love and share love when you honestly feel it in your heart, whether those around you are remaining aloof or not. You can aslo share love through recognising the good within others and teaching those around you to feel they are worthy of accepting love and strong enough not to lose their own identity. Or you can be very demonstrative, jealous, and possessive where love is concerned, thereby showing those drawn into your life exactly what they DON'T want. Yet this very process encourages the other person to look elsewhere for love that will allow them freedom. Your ability to teach others to lighten up and not take things so seriously can bring happiness into the lives you touch, providing you don't take YOURSELF too seriously. You have a tendency to come into the lives of those who need cheering up, who feel the everyday duties of life are too mundane for them to handle. Through your ability to find pleasure, you teach others to find it too. Or you can teach the value of happiness through being overly devouring and jealous; this causes people to break from you and find happiness by going their own way. When you don't understand what you are teaching, you can find yourself trapped by loneliness and self-pity. You must learn to allow your glee and joyfulness to shine forth, no matter how much negativity you attract. It is your duty to remain buoyant, teaching others to love the self and to find their creative source and sense of self-worth.

Lunar Eclipse in Pisces: You find your balance by learning to deal with sensitivities. In past lifetimes you have been overly critical and have spent too much time putting everything into its proper perspective. Now it is time to recognise that everything blends together and is in reality an interacting part of everything else. When you realise this, you will be able to activate the "let go and let God" principle in your life. In the lessons of this eclipse pattern, you must learn to allow sensitivity to flow within your being - to listen to the inner voice and discern truth from fiction. It is important to retain your analytical abilities in order to ascertain which piece of information that comes your way is useful to you. Through this process you can release the fear of becoming too sensitive and losing your grip on reality. You are allowed to develop these sensitivities and keep your feet on the ground at the same time. Another lesson is not to be afraid to look at what the Universe is trying to show you when you have premonitons, intuitions, etc. Once you learn to trust the information that comes through, you will recognise that the purpose is not to make you suffer because of what you 'see' (if it's something painful) but to allow you to correct your direction or the direction of others before unnecessarily painful repercussions take place. Thw downside of being more aware of your sensitivities is that you will tend to attract the emotional debris of those with whom you come into contact. If you forget to be discerning, you will absorb others' negativity and claim it as your own.

• Hello Captain. I must say this sounds very interesting my birthday is: February 5th.1943 7:30 p.m.

Leonida

• Hi Captain hope your having a good day if you have time my birthday is aug-19-1951 9-35 am DelbertC Thanks

• AuntBuck

Solar Eclipse in Cancer: Your responsibility to others is to teach them to understand, deal with, and express emotions, and how to feel. You are a healer who affects the emotional body of those around you. This helps you to feel more stable and secure in dealing with their feelings. You tend to attract those who don't understand their emotional problems because they are too connected to the external world. When confronted with problems on the emotional level, they don't know how to react. Often you unknowingly heal others by taking on the negativity of their emotional upsets. You heal their emotions through absorbing the negativity into yourself, dissipating it, then releasing the healed energy back into the Universe. As a natural healer, you heal the emotions and the soul. You lighten people's hearts; giving them a shoulder to cry on that relieves their energy block, allowing the natural balance of their emotional body to emerge. You have made a convenant with the Universe to relieve your fellow human beings of their emotional burdens and upsets. In return the Universe has promised to relieve you of your emotional burdens. You don't need anyone else to process them because as you take on and release others' emotional burdens, your own are released too. You tend to attract status quo, business-oriented, reputation-minded, 'stiff upper lip' types since these people are unable to 'throw away' anything, even their own negativity, and thus need a 'receptacle' in which to deposit their emotional hurts. These are people with an 'accumulation' consciousness and they don't realise that the accumulation of emotional debris is a negative process. It is your job to accept with maternal understanding others' negativity and allow it to be dispersed into the universe, without falling into the trap of self-pity or focusiing too much on the 'dumping' part and not seeing the gift these people are sharing with you. Don't become the garbage pail, but the proper emotional recycling plant you willingly offered to be. As you serve your universal function, you are rewarded by being allowed to experience an incredible depth of closeness with many people. If others do not find a way to release their emotional debris, they walk through life emotionally constipated and shut off from their feelings. Never underestimate the importance of your work - by healing the emotional imbalance in others, you keep your own emotional flow active by reaching out to share.

Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn: you find your balance by learning the value of having a good reputation in this lifetime. Your lessons are how to fit in with society, how to be responsible for your actions, and how to be useful and keep your integrity in the external world. In previous lifetimes you were very comfortable and secure within the home environment. In this existence, you need to overcome a dependency on home and mother, and go out into the world to become a valuable member of society. If you choose to learn in a negative way, it will be through society's restricting you, perhaps even through periods of incarceration. There may be times when you are constantly demeaned by those around you or when your reputation is ruined or when others find you of no value whatsoever and have no qualms about letting you know. Through such experiences, you learn that it is very important to give and not just take. If you go through life taking and not giving, you encourage resentments and restrictions. These restrictions are really self-imposed when you choose to give nothing back to the society that can give you an avenue, a direction, and a place to claim a name for yourself. By taking a positive path of relating to other people and establishing a good reputation, giving, sharing, and making a useful contribution to your environement, you will earn a valued place in society. You learn not to take your reputaion personally bu to allow its rise and fall to teach you where you are off track in your behaviour. It is your signal to step back, and note the areas of your life where you need to make some adjustments. You are learning to climb the ladder of success and to control your environment positively by taking responsibility for your actions, thus controlling the outcome of your own reality. You must not try to control others but you can control yourself.

• This is a question that is particularly pertinent to my life right now. I hope you can provide some insight. My birthdate is June 8, 1963.

• Hi Captain, I would love to now. My birthdate is 8 September 1973. I would like to thank you for your constant giving. I have found all the information you have given me to be very insightful and helpful and have written everything down so I can look at it again and again.

Love and light xx

• Hi Captain

oh I would love to know about this!

I have never heard of this idea (unsure of how to label it) before.

My birthday is August 31, 1963

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!

• Hello Captain,

thank you for another great offer. My birthday sept, 21,1959

I seem to have a lot of resposibilities šŸ™‚

• Leonida

Solar Eclipse in Aquarius: Your responsibility to others is to teach the lesson of detachment. You intuitively understand that your greatest awareness comes through motion and movement and interaction with many people from all walks of life, with your 'rolling stone' attitude. You teach those around you to break their inflexible patterns and appreciate the beauties of life. This method can be taught through different modes of personal behaviour. You may stifle those close to you to the point that you become unbearable; this teaches them the lesson of detaching from those influences that bring them pain or retard their growth. You may also teach others to be objective by constantly detaching and moving forward yourself. Thus, your personal example helps others gain awareness of the ebb and flow of the universe, either through your own freedom or lack of it. Your process involves moving on and not becoming fixated in unproductive experiences, even though letting go can be painful. To those who are unaware of your process, you may appear to be very ungrounded as you move from one experience to the next. Actually, you have the potential to revitalise every life you touch. You share what you learned from your last experience and you accumulate new information in the present to bring into the next situation. Sometimes being with you can be like an explosion or shattering of old perceptions of reality that have stopped the other person from experiencing the fullness of life. At other times you may teach this lesson through explosive behaviour of your own that may leave those around you feeling devastated until the smoke clears and they realise they have been set free. You tend to attract very possessive, jealous types who need to learn detachment from their overinflated egos, or narrow-minded people who are not willing to believe there is a better way to do things. You help them incorporate a more universal approach to sharing love in relationships and opening to new ideas. You have an open channel to universal awareness and are able to see the highest good for the most people. By teaching detachment and fair play with your strong sense of justice, you help people to understand that we may not hold on to anyhting on the physical plane, and introduce new ideas and concepts, thus helping to usher in the Aquarian age.

• Hello Captain, Spring is in the air! My birthdate is 11-25-54 Thank You and blessings

• Delbertc

Solar Eclipse in Pisces: Your responsiblity to others lies helping them to develop their sensitivities. You have a tendency to draw to you very critical, overly analytical people, and you can teach them to develop deeper levels of empathy. This also allows them to develop new ways of expressing their analytical abilities that will be more acceptable to others so they won't set themselves up for rejection as often. You are very sensitive to the energies around you and pick up vibes because you are so psychically developed. Thus, you need to be careful not to absorb the negativity of others. With your natural gift of inborn intuition, you can teach others the value of following their hunches and the usefulness of this awareness. Your hunches are accurate although often you are not even aware of why you are saying things and where the information is coming from. You just know you should follow your hunches, not your mind. You are good at sensing when someone is in distress. You would be an excellent counsellor or advisor because of your deep degree of sensitivity. What you give your fellow human beings is the freedom to be in distress without being judged. You attract those who are very self-judgmental and in need of seeing the bigger picture. Through your natural compassion, you can help others to regain their sense of self-worth. Sometimes those with this eclipse can lose their way and seem to be caught in a pattern of self-delusion. You may indulge in self-pity and in destructive patterns of escapism, like drink and drugs. Even then you are seeking an altered state of consciousness. Professional assistance can help you get back to reality and to form more positive behaviours. Because your innate nature is so sensitive, assistance not given in a loving supportive way can drive you deeper inside yourself. This can lead to a self-imposed state of martyrdom, setting yourself up as a victim. But it is your choice whether to teach your lesson through positive or negative behaviour. You are teaching people to have love and compassion for each other and to go with the flow of the Universe instead of fighting it. You can absorb negativity around you and send back support, understanding, and whatever insight you think will ease the other's pain. In relationships, you can teach others not to overanalyse things to death. Through your psychic ability, you can teach others to sense and feel and get in touch with the spirit inside and validate that there are other realms of perception beyond the everyday.

Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius: You find your balance by learning detachment and by releasing your tendencies toward possessiveness and jealousy. The pace at which you learn your lessons is quite accelerated so it is essential that you allow things and people to flow through your life because you need to experience a great deal in this lifetime. You also must not consider only yourself when making decisions - the good of the whole is your major consideration and the universe will take care of your personal needs when you are fulfilling this role. This is your last lifetime on the Earth plane. You are coming from past lifetimes of royal heritage and must learn to detach from old set patterns of thinking of "You must do this because it is what your ancestors have always done." You are learning to detach from belief systems that have held you down in the past, whether they were imposed by religion, family or society. You are realising you do not need to conform to the beliefs of others. As long as you keep the good of the whole in mind and do not hurt others, you have the right to explore and enjoy your natural desire and curiosity to experiment with life. You need to understand the 'why?' behind everything so that you can improve on it and thus raise the quality of life for everyone. You are a true humanitarian of the world, learning to develop a more universal consciousness regarding love. Giving love without attachment to whether or not it makes the other person love you more is a difficult lesson but one you must master. Yours is the lesson of doing what is best for the most concerned and not for individual gratification of personal love. Now you are learning to act without self-interest for the good of all mankind.

• AltaB

Solar Eclipse in Aquarius: Your responsibility to others is to teach the lesson of detachment. You intuitively understand that your greatest awareness comes through motion and movement and interaction with many people from all walks of life, with your 'rolling stone' attitude. You teach those around you to break their inflexible patterns and appreciate the beauties of life. This method can be taught through different modes of personal behaviour. You may stifle those close to you to the point that you become unbearable; this teaches them the lesson of detaching from those influences that bring them pain or **** their growth. You may also teach others to be objective by constantly detaching and moving forward yourself. Thus, your personal example helps others gain awareness of the ebb and flow of the universe, either through your own freedom or lack of it. Your process involves moving on and not becoming fixated in unproductive experiences, even though letting go can be painful. To those who are unaware of your process, you may appear to be very ungrounded as you move from one experience to the next. Actually, you have the potential to revitalise every life you touch. You share what you learned from your last experience and you accumulate new information in the present to bring into the next situation. Sometimes being with you can be like an explosion or shattering of old perceptions of reality that have stopped the other person from experiencing the fullness of life. At other times you may teach this lesson through explosive behaviour of your own that may leave those around you feeling devastated until the smoke clears and they realise they have been set free. You tend to attract very possessive, jealous types who need to learn detachment from their overinflated egos, or narrow-minded people who are not willing to believe there is a better way to do things. You help them incorporate a more universal approach to sharing love in relationships and opening to new ideas. You have an open channel to universal awareness and are able to see the highest good for the most people. By teaching detachment and fair play with your strong sense of justice, you help people to understand that we may not hold on to anyhting on the physical plane, and introduce new ideas and concepts, thus helping to usher in the Aquarian age.

Lunar Eclipse in Cancer: You find your balance by learning to interact with others on an emotional level and learning to stabilise your own emotions. Your temperament contains an accumulated past life residue of feeling that you have to perform, to be on top and in control of the people and situations in your life in order to be accepted by others on an emotional level. In your youth, you may have had problems relating to your family unit because you don't understand your usefulness within the unit. You feel you must earn your way in order to achieve a feeling of belonging with others. In later years this can lead to difficulty in emotional situations if you don't learn to separate your ability to provide from your ability to experience emotional nourishment. You have incarnated into a family group you have never been with before and you therefore feel uncomfortable within your own family. You have many lessons to learn about the emotional responsibility family members have toward one another. You can either learn to deal with your emotions by being responsible for your moods and attitudes, choosing not to create friction for those around you because of your extreme emotional sensitivity, or you can choose to be at odds with everyone and have to learn through constant emotional irritation. One of the ways you can learn to deal with your emotions is to become more aware of the effects your outbursts have on others. You need to understand that everyone deals with emotions differently and has the right to emote in their own way. You must refrain from making emotional judgments prior to digesting everything that has occurred in any given situation. You are learning not to take on feelings that don't belong to you, not to project that others are in a bad mood because of you, and not to feel that you have to defend your own existence because someone in your circle is in a bad mood. By responding defensively, you become an annoyance to the very people with whom you are trying to learn your lessons. You tend to feel isolated even when with others because you don't have a sense of belonging within yourself. Once you become comfortable and centred within your own body, you can feel emotionally secure when in the company of others. All the fears you have about coming out of your emotional shell are the result of not knowing this inner sense of security, and you are uncomfortable when others try to share and exchange nurturing on an imtimate level until you know exactly what they expect of you. At times this can make you appear cold and calculating when really you are a marshmallow. Accept that you are a human being who is going through different phases of life and has ups and downs and makes mistakes just like everyone else. Making mistakes does not mean you are not worthy of love or are not a useful person. It just means "Whoops, I guess I need to try again!"

• I can't believe you can't use the word retar*d in this context as a verb. Censorship gone mad!.

• Spiritualchild

Solar Eclipse in Cancer: Your responsibility to others is to teach them to understand, deal with, and express emotions, and how to feel. You are a healer who affects the emotional body of those around you. This helps you to feel more stable and secure in dealing with their feelings. You tend to attract those who don't understand their emotional problems because they are too connected to the external world. When confronted with problems on the emotional level, they don't know how to react. Often you unknowingly heal others by taking on the negativity of their emotional upsets. You heal their emotions through absorbing the negativity into yourself, dissipating it, then releasing the healed energy back into the Universe. As a natural healer, you heal the emotions and the soul. You lighten people's hearts; giving them a shoulder to cry on that relieves their energy block, allowing the natural balance of their emotional body to emerge. You have made a convenant with the Universe to relieve your fellow human beings of their emotional burdens and upsets. In return the Universe has promised to relieve you of your emotional burdens. You don't need anyone else to process them because as you take on and release others' emotional burdens, your own are released too. You tend to attract status quo, business-oriented, reputation-minded, 'stiff upper lip' types since these people are unable to 'throw away' anything, even their own negativity, and thus need a 'receptacle' in which to deposit their emotional hurts. These are people with an 'accumulation' consciousness and they don't realise that the accumulation of emotional debris is a negative process. It is your job to accept with maternal understanding others' negativity and allow it to be dispersed into the universe, without falling into the trap of self-pity or focusiing too much on the 'dumping' part and not seeing the gift these people are sharing with you. Don't become the garbage pail, but the proper emotional recycling plant you willingly offered to be. As you serve your universal function, you are rewarded by being allowed to experience an incredible depth of closeness with many people. If others do not find a way to release their emotional debris, they walk through life emotionally constipated and shut off from their feelings. Never underestimate the importance of your work - by healing the emotional imbalance in others, you keep your own emotional flow active by reaching out to share.

Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn: you find your balance by learning the value of having a good reputation in this lifetime. Your lessons are how to fit in with society, how to be responsible for your actions, and how to be useful and keep your integrity in the external world. In previous lifetimes you were very comfortable and secure within the home environment. In this existence, you need to overcome a dependency on home and mother, and go out into the world to become a valuable member of society. If you choose to learn in a negative way, it will be through society's restricting you, perhaps even through periods of incarceration. There may be times when you are constantly demeaned by those around you or when your reputation is ruined or when others find you of no value whatsoever and have no qualms about letting you know. Through such experiences, you learn that it is very important to give and not just take. If you go through life taking and not giving, you encourage resentments and restrictions. These restrictions are really self-imposed when you choose to give nothing back to the society that can give you an avenue, a direction, and a place to claim a name for yourself. By taking a positive path of relating to other people and establishing a good reputation, giving, sharing, and making a useful contribution to your environement, you will earn a valued place in society. You learn not to take your reputaion personally bu to allow its rise and fall to teach you where you are off track in your behaviour. It is your signal to step back, and note the areas of your life where you need to make some adjustments. You are learning to climb the ladder of success and to control your environment positively by taking responsibility for your actions, thus controlling the outcome of your own reality. You must not try to control others but you can control yourself.

• Sable31