I Would Like A Reading Please, Captain (or anyone)

• I am having a really difficult time right now. The issue is mainly my husband. I would really like to know will I ever come first in his life? We have been married for 25 years & have been through a ton together. Good & bad. I do love him but I do not like him anymore. He has grown children (not ours together), with their own familys and all who continually bleed us dry. I don't mean to sound petty but these children have children and should be capable of standing on their own two feet. I think. We're not talking 10 or 50 dollars here and there, but thousands and thousands of dollars.

At the risk of interferring with the reading, that is all I'll say now. If you need more info I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you to anyone who reads and responds to this plea.

• bump

• Anyone? Please I am having a really hard time and am at my breaking point.

• bump

• bump

• Riverrat, I have to say I feel that the only time your husband will come to appreciate you is when you are no longer there. While you are around, he always will take you for granted.

• Are you there, Riverrat?

• Thank you for replying, Captain. Sorry it took so long for me to answer back. I just dont know what I am going to do. I feel so neglected after all these years of working my tail off and now its like I dont even matter. I mean I have been with him faithfully since I was 21 years old. And I could have strayed many, many times.He is older. Sept 13, 1950. I have always worked and worked hard to help pay the bills and maintain a good home. Its just like its never enough.

• If you are not feeling valued as a human being, you need to get out and find your own self-love away from those who do not appreciate you. But I am sensing a fear of being on your own, having to support yourself? But you are not really getting that much support at home, are you?