Poorly aspected charts

• Hello

Does anyone else feel the way I do about their natal chart being poorly aspected? It seems like I have too many poor placements for my liking that seems to cause nothing but problems. To name just at few, my Saturn is in Virgo (I just went through the first 2 years of my Saturn return and it was the absolute WORST 2 years of my life, I am definately not looking forward to it returning to my chart on April 7th for the next five months) Mars in Libra, Moon in Scorpio, and on top of it all I was born on a cusp (July 22nd) and went my whole life thinking I was a Cancer until I ran my birthchart a couple of years ago and I am supposedly a Leo! Anyone want to share any insight on my chart or discuss yours? Thanks.

• I don't keep up with the positions or the chart too much, but from what I have read, I can see why that would burden you! You are probably more then a leo, or cancer, have you ever done your sun, moon, rising, the one with your birthdate, time and place? my sun is cancer, moon is leo, rising in gemini, so I too realize what your saying, but it was cool too see where some of my other traits might be coming from, and what decisions might be influenced by the other signs. If your a cusp, I would read about that instead, and see how you think it might fit. Leo cancer cusp is a good mix!

• LaMordis>>July 22nd) and went my whole life thinking I was a Cancer until I ran my birthchart a couple of years ago and I am supposedly a Leo! Anyone want to share any insight on my chart or discuss yours? Thanks.

Sandran712>>If you are born on a sign on the edge of the next zodiac.That is a cusp.And that means your chart will show you acting like both signs

• LaMordis>>Anyone want to share any insight on my chart or discuss yours? Thanks.

Sandran712>>I am a Cancer Sun Pisces Moon and Cancer Rising.I am a very emotional person.High intuition.Very blunt straight forward.I have A couple other planets in Cancer and Venus in Leo.Leoscorpion did my chart..Born July 12,1963 in Wheeling West Virginia..United States at 5:10am

• Thanks to those that have taken the time to respond-Here is a complete summary of my birthchart, let me know what you think and feel free to share your experiences through life with your particular chart placements, especially Cancer's and Leo's, it would be nice to have insight from both signs since I seem to share both characteristics, and anyone who has had a difficult time like I have as of late, no matter what sign you are-thanks again! 😉

Deg Sign Min

Sun 0º Leo 07'

Moon 28º Scorpio 52'

Mercury 15º Cancer 13'

Venus 20º Gemini 23'

Mars 6º Libra 53'

Jupiter 9º Virgo 52'

Saturn 23º Virgo 11'

Uranus 21º Scorpio 32'

Neptune 20º Sagittarius 19'

Pluto 19º Libra 08'

Ascendant 1º Scorpio 33'

Midheaven 4º Leo 38'

Sun Leo 9th

Moon Scorpio 1st

Mercury Cancer 9th

Venus Gemini 8th

Mars Libra 12th

Jupiter Virgo 11th

Saturn Virgo 11th

Uranus Scorpio 1st

Neptune Sag. 2nd

Pluto Libra 12th

Node Leo 10th

Conjunction 0° 10°

Opposition 180° 10°

Square 90° 8°

Trine 120° 6°

Sextile 60° 4°

Semi-Sextile 30° 2°

Quincunx 150° 3°

Semi-Square 45° 3°

Sesquiquad. 130° 3°

• Sandran712>>Sorry Lamordis>>I never could understand what house does what to us.I just know I do not have a house placement around the 11 or 12th.

• I know what you mean about the houses and where the planets are placed, they are confusing. I supposedly have no "love" planets or placements in my chart, whatever that means, but several people have told me that love is "hard" for me, which is true.