Help Me Out

• Ask for Numerology advice to improve your career, love life and more. If you have a specific question about an aspect of Numerology, want clarification on what roles certain numbers play in your life, or are confused about a Numerology concept, this is the place to get answers!

• I'm curious about house numbers and numerology. I just moved into a new home and the house number is 7316, which reduces to 17 or 8. Any thoughts about what this means??

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• 17/8 would indicate a place that is strong in business dealings and in the material world. Power, material abundance, organizational abilities, and a strong work ethic are some of the energies that "live" there.

Does any of that resonate with you??

• Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it means when you see the same number over and over again. Everyday i look at the clock at 3.09pm no matter where I am and what I am doing. This has happened for as long as I can remember. As far as i thought about numerology i thought that you always break it down to one individual number i.e 309 would be 3. I am confused as to why Im seeing 309, does anyone have any suggestions?

• Ok here's my deal; Born originally with the name Janetzke, although wasn't my birth father, adopted & now have the name of Burchardt. mother was originally kalal. does it make a difference if you don't have a true last name?

• Hi John, from what I have read, it is best to use the name that you use regularly. So, if you have had the last name of Burchardt for most of your life and if that is the name that is on official documents etc, then that is the name you would use for numerlogy. For fun, you might even try figuring out your numbers with first Janetske and then another one with Burchardt. See which one if most fitting. OR, try them all so you would be Janetzke-Burchardt. Anyway, I'd be interested to see what anyone else has to say about this. The same question could also apply for someone who has changed their last name because of a marriage. My vote is to stick with the name you use the most. 🙂

• Hi there Stony Eye, Meera 17, or admin.,

My husband ( we were married 8/1/09) & we are both life path number 11's. What are your thoughts about this ? Also, I would like more insight about master numbers in general.

Thanks! Kakirita

• meera and emily

I thought you need to write all address including street name

that's what I see on tarot.com, not only house number

but do you mean this is something different than house number calculation?

• I think they`re gone, leoscorpion. lol

• lol yeah I didn't even check the date