The Captain.

• Could you please tell me if you know anything about soul mates 🙂

because i am interested to know more about them.

thanks again.

• Here is my thread about soulmates - http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=5703&replies=37

Plus there are some other very good threads on this site about the subject and you can find more if you search the net.

• Hi Captain,

Hope you enjoyed your time away!

I was reading the above link about soulmates and would like to ask you a question.

I was given a reading by an intuitive in June 09. At that time she told me about a man whom I have known for 7 years, (June 2 1962) piscies rising ,who she said was not my twin but a soulmate. He is currently overseas in Qatar on buisness and has been away for a year. The intuitive felt that this relationship if it was going to happen would be after 2 years. She then explained that I would meet another person in the meantime, and I have and he is exactly how she described. I am floored at how acurate this has been as I certainly was not looking for him.

This new guy is (June 16 1970) cancer rising and I am November 6 1963 Virgo rising.

I really have been asking for guidance by praying about this and want some clarity.

What are your intuitive thoughts?

I look forward to your reply.