Blmoon - can you tell me about my spirit guide?

• mom2jess

had to respond to your house cleaning analogy--it is so true! In fact when we dream of houses and rooms and conditions of the house it is so telling. So revealing about where we are at with ourselves. Each room represents different parts of ourselves--the basement is our baggage--lower selves--our hidden past. Bathrooms usually deal with our need for cleansing--loss of expressing ourselves--eliminating toxic emotions. The upstairs is often our higher selves. A cluttered house in disorder reflects our lack of self care. Water running through or under the house or leaking in usually represents being flooded by emotions. Haunted houses represent the disconnect with ourselves--the hiding from something that could harm us yet holds us back from healing--etc etc etc! I like the idea of not just leaving it to dreams though but to visualize the house as you wish it--I really like that!

• Hi there Emergence, many thanks for your message. I had no idea that you live here in the Netherlands also. Things are better for me now thank you! I was also surprised to read that you have been here for 10 years now. Do you plan to stay for life? Are you enjoying your time here now? I only have around 15 months left and then we head to wherever?? My threads all seem to focus on how much I crave stability. I follow my husband's career around, we've moved such a lot. I haven't any roots anywhere, even my childhood was spent moving. We lived in Germany for a long time when I was a child, I was very happy there. I find Holland very different. I'm always a lot happer when spring is in the air and the flowers, trees are all blossoming, as I think we all are!! I really do hope you can move forward in your life. You do sound like you're heading in the right direction. You are doing as Spirit would wish for you, you are alone and taking time out for yourself. It isn't easy to let go of our baggage, our anger and hurt. You sound like you're doing a fine job of repair. It is comforting to know that we have Spirits who are there for us even though we, perhaps are not aware of them. I hope that you can take much comfort in the spirit who strokes your hair at night and tells you that you are safe. Wow, that blew me away. You take care now, and thank you for your address. Sending hugs your way. 😄

• dearest blmoon,

Thank you for replying (again). I will continue with the process of healing. Honestly, I have been doing well since your first message. I am still in the process but I believe that I am in the right path. I look at things in different perspective now. My confidence is building up and I feel much more stronger that I was a few months back. I love the way how my intuition is working right now. I chose to ignore the voices that comes from inside me for a long time. But recently, I have learned to listen and I must say, this voices have helped me focus on the right path during my weakest moments. I have made some good choices lately by listening to it. Forgiveness comes much easier now. People that I thought I could not forgive for what they did in the past, I have forgiven them and let it go. This is a major relief for me.

I still have a long journey to go but I can positively say that I am in the right direction. Step by step I will get to the point where I want to be eventually. Thank you for everything that you have done for me and for helping me out through all this.

Lots of love,

x x x

• hi mom2jess,

Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with it. In fact, I have been busy since I came back to my own home. I am spending most of time now throwing away junks and old stuff that I have not been using for more than a year! I feel the need to. Although I do not own many junks LOL but I love my space to be free from things that are no longer useful. Old clothes, old shoes, old utensils etc etc...all gone in the trash.

I also love burning incense and scented candles. I am going to conduct a cleansing ritual sometime next week, once I am feeling much better. This flu has been stopping me from doing things that I want to do but I guess it is long overdue. Rest is good for me.

Thank you for your message and thank you for being here for me.

Lots of love,

x x x

• hello Intriqued,

Yeah, I have been in Europe for about 10 years, a little more maybe. I came here because of work. The first 3 months were hell for me, I can still remember them LOL. I am okay now, I have my own home and everything but sadly, I cannot find my place here. I cannot feel that I am at HOME. You know the feelings....sometimes you just now this is not IT. I have tried for many years brushing it off and told myself to be patient, I need to give it some time. Unfortunately, it is not making any difference. I am not saying that this is a bad country but it is just not for me. So I have my answers right there....relocate!

Glad to hear that you are doing well now. Sorry to hear that you have to move a lot. I understand very well if you are craving for stability. You want a place for you and family to finally settled and called HOME. I hope it won't be for long that you have to keep on moving again and again.

It is indeed comforting to know that there are Spirits around me. Another reader told me that I have a few Spirits at my side day and night, guiding me and helping me. And the Spirit that Blmoon mentioned, that is a real blessed. I never know how my Spirits looks like but now I know that this one has reddish hair and fair skin. Whenever I am down or in need of comfort, I picture her with me, stroking my head, telling me that everything will be OKAY. Somehow, I gain back the strength that I need. At night, I will always thank her for being with me, along with the rest of the Angels. I am blessed.

Thanks for the hugs..sending you one right back 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hello Emergence, nice to see you! Wow, are you American then? Where are you from? You have been here a long time. I always think that wherever you're from it can never be taken away from you, that is your base, and that's where you will relate to and compare with other places. I definitely know the feelings!! I think you've done a wonderful job in trying to settle, many people would have upsticks and gone by now. The sad thing though, when you do eventually leave, if ever, you'll miss NL!! Funny that.

Thank you for your good wishes, I appreciate them. I do want somewhere for myself and my family to call HOME, so much. I don't think a lot of people really understand. I just worry too, that once we do settle I'll get bored and have itchy feet after 2 years. Funny life we lead, like gypsies.

I am so glad to hear that you are finding comfort from the Spirits around you. It's lovely that they are looking out for you. They sound lovely and caring Spirits and they give you the strength you need. I appreciated the hug sending you some back too.

Do you think you'll be here for good? I imagine you're settled in the work aspect and it would be hard to move and start again. Life is full of bumps eh? Luckily we grow, sometimes we just get fed up of fighting and making new friends again, that is me! Sorry, this is a bit random. On a happy note, it's so good to see the sun again and looks like it's going to be a gorgeous weekend particularly on Sunday. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Take care! More hugs!

• Blmoon, I would like to thank you in advance for your reply.

I would like to know my spirit guide or guides name and if they have any messages for me.

Blessings,

Birdofparidise

• Emergence

two more spirits step forward showing themselves to me-two girsl around 11 0r 12. Infact I see many children around you that come and go--on occassion one may follow you home visit and look through your things--lay in your bed--just visiting and you must have a special glow to attract The two girls stay close to you and have a difference of opinion about things and your thinking process is often bombarded with two sides at odds--you get accused of being undecisive at times. These two spirits make you very conceise of difference of opinion They bicker a bit but nothing violent They help guide you to wisdom and compassion for people's differences. They would like you to be an advocatefor for weaker things. A young doctor steps forward--he walks fast--in a rush--dressed in white--short sleeve white dress shir, white slackst--sometimes long white coat--I get a strong military backgroung. He checks in on you when you neglect yourself.or when you meet a new love interet--he insists they must pass his inspection first.. I hope this helps you. It's storming hard right now, lots of lightening--need to shut down computer, have to stop here. Blessings

• hi Blmoon,

Thank you for this message. This really means a lot to me, knowing that I am not hallucinating. I always feel "accompanied" and I thought it would be my late grandparents, keeping their eyes on me and make sure that I am staying in the right path. Now I know that I am surrounded by other spirits.

I cannot make up any connection from all the description above but I will put my head on it and think if something come up. I know that I've always love children and I am happy to be around them. Because of my childhood experiences, I am indeed very protective for the weaker ones. Sometimes, I managed to get myself into trouble because of this. Some people think I am poking my nose unnecessarily but I don't see it that way. I see it as helping those who can't fend for themselves. As for the young doctor, with a strong military background...it reminds me of my late brother who just passed away a few months ago. He is not a doctor but a physical trainer in the military.

Thank you, Blmoon. I am very grateful for this. Always looking forward to hear from you.

I hope the storm is not causing you any trouble, be safe.

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hi Intriqued,

Sorry for this late reply. I have not been in the forum for a few days. No, I am not American but there is something about America that is pulling me into that direction. Not sure why but whenever I am there, I feel so at home. I have been visiting many States 1-2 a year since 8 years ago. The feeling just get stronger and stronger. I am even thinking of relocating.

No, I am not going to stay here permanently. It is easier to do that since I have my house, work, friends etc here but I don't think that I will be very happy in a long run. I might leave this country in a few years, hopefully. Getting settled and starting over again somewhere else won't be easy but I am willing to give it my best shot.

I am glad to know that you are doing well now. From your message, I can feel that you are happy. I don't feel the stress I've felt when I read your message in your "Where's the happy corner thread?". Time flies and we all need to adjust. I think you are doing very well with all these moving around, following your husband. Some people might not be able to do that. You are strong!

Don't worry about the random comment of yours above, I totally get what you are trying to say. I can relate to that totally 🙂

Well, I hope you enjoyed the weather yesterday. It was great at this part of NL! I am sure the sun was shining cheerfully where you are at too!

Lots of love to you,

x x x

• blmoon,

If you ever come to this thread again, would you mind if I ask you a question in private? I have a need to share this with you but I don't feel right to post it here. It is not about me but it is about someone who is very close to me. I have been having this urge to offer my help to this person. I am in the process of healing myself and I should not focus on others until I am completely healed but this urge of helping this person keep on tugging at me. I wonder if my intuition is way off and if you are able to help me on this issue.

thank you in advance and I am grateful for everything that you are doing for me.

lots of love,

x x x