Blmoon - can you tell me about my spirit guide?

• Hi Blmoon,

I read in one of the threads about spirit guide. I am blown away! Would you please tell me mine too, if you have the time please? I would really appreciate that.

Thank you.

• Sticking my head up again, hoping you will notice this post of mine:)

Thank you so much!!!

• And if you do have any other things that you can see / read / feel about me, please let me know too. My birth date is Dec 11,1976 21.15 GMT (+8.00hrs). I would appreciate it very much. Life is not a bed of roses for me right now, seems that my career, financial, love, relationships, family issues are plotting against me. I am broken and tired. I am not giving up without a fight but it can be tough sometimes. I believe that things will get better for me soon and I certainly hope it will be tomorrow.

Thank you, Blmoon.

• Emergence....just a little insight, as long as you hope that it will be better tomorrow that is what it will be. You need to think that today you are better. I've followed some of your posts here and I think you are already better. Great place to be isn't it?

• Hi Auntbuck,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I am feeling better than before. My situation hasn't turned for the better yet but I am handling it more positively now. I know I will overcome all these challenges and come out as a winner. Doesn't mean a winner won't feel the hurt though 🙂

I guess I am just tired. It is one of the days you know....

Going to talk to Archangel Michael now, that certainly helps!

Have a great day, AuntBuck. All the best and let's remember and stick to "The Climb"!!!! 😄

• Blmoon,

I have read your post to me in addictedtoriches thread - Anyone need relationships advice.

I am sorry, it must be very difficult for you to convey such a message to me, which explains the hesitancy. I am very glad you did though. It is the truth and I want to do something about it.

I have sent you a reply there too. If you want to look at it?

I can also paste it here if you want.

Thank you, Blmoon. You are a kind soul. Bless you.

• Its always a climb. Let AM show you the way. Its all good. I am sending blessings your way.

• Auntbuck,

Thank you so much for being supportive and for your blessings.

Wishing you all the best too....yes..it is a climb 🙂

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Bump 🙂

• SunCappygirl!!!!

Thank you! You are such a doll! 🙂

• bump

• Emergence

I did read your reply and was happy you felt it already echoed your own intuition. Spirit did say you were at the tipping point. What you are going through is not a lone event--it is a comman challange for many of us who evolve and heal to become our truth--a whole person. In our journey we all tend to be our own enemy before healing begins.. I don't have anything to add to that message. If you have a specific question you can ask me but mostly the answer will probably still come down to the same issue. I remember the turning point in my own life came when it dawned on me that at the time the things that I so needed to do to change for the better were also the very things I resisted most! To break the old patterns of NOT receiving help I had to get close to people and situations that in the past I retreated from. I was not alone on this and neither are you. When my time came a very important, nurturing and spiritual woman came into my life and persistantly but gently did not let me get away! Once that door opened my whole world changed but for a long time I found myself doing more of what was best rather than what I "felt like doing". Change is your friend right now. Blessings.

• Hello there, I think I need to take on board your advice Blmoon for Emergence. I am resisting change because I'm too scared to change my life and let people get close to me. I have suddenly many opportunites to take advantage of, I just need to trust in myself but I'm really scared too! I do need to turn things around and break the old patterns!! Good Luck Emergence and thank you Blmoon.

• Hi Blmoon,

Thank you for clarifying this for me. I remembered your message to me in addictedtoriches thread. I was taken aback when you mentioned about my childhood, the betrayal and the abandonment. This subject was something that I rather keep to myself or should I say, cast it away and not to think about it at all. Fear and hurt had a lot to do with it.

Since 2 months ago, I am in the process of finding myself, to have the healing that I need. I found the place in my heart to forgive the people who hurt me. I feel that I am closer to myself now and I am more at peace. My faith in my intuition has improved. I trust my own inner voice, instead of ignoring them like I did before. As for the walls that I build around me, I am still working on breaking it. I am sure, given time, I will be able to fully trust the world again and not to fear anymore.

I am not involved in any relationships at this moment and I am spending most of time at home meditating and working. I just need to be on my own for a while, to heal.

I have been thinking a lot recently about the spirit you mentioned in your previous message. I am curious if there is a way for me to know more about this spirit?

Let me copy paste your message here;

Emergence

I'm hesitent to respond but spirit says go ahead you are at the tipping point. There is a contradiction of wills--a stubborness that underminds you but beneath that blind spot--that stubborness lives a big fear. You are not your own best friend. The knowledge is there--the thought process is real but it is not lived out. You are anxiouse to be alone. There is a void so deep the emptiness is overwhelming and you have yet to name it. Mostly you are in need of healing but have not named the wound. Without this knowledge you are left to give it faces outside yourself. This draws pain in your life in forms of abandonment and betrayal. Needing to fill the void from outside yourself puts you in a position to be fooled. This being fooled then makes you even more doubtful of yourself. Your wound is trust orientated. Validation is important to you and validation is a bottomless cup to fill. When others who truely have the truth to help you try to reach out to you it often brings up anger--but the anger is what masks the fear. A part of your higher self knows to cross the bridge to healing is to be alone with yourself. To be alone was so painful in your childhood that you learned to fill your head with outside distractions that shielded you from feeling that pain. There is a grieving process that needs a contructive outlet befor you can heal. I'm not sure you are receptive to this process but you need to walk away from relationships and consuming drama to take time to be alone and grieve for what has been lost--you are missing pieces of yourself--there are burried tears and muffled screams. If you can be alone for long enough to cry and just feel all that stuffed emotion it will eventually be released and healing will come. If you do not release the pain on your own, alone (but surrounded by loving spirits) you will continue to attract situations and drama into your life that forces emotions to be released without healing. It will seem like the pain is coming at you instead of coming from within. I know this is a complicated concept to grasp but I tend to trust that even when someone doesn't hear on one level their higher self does hear. To help this sink in seek information that deals with healing. If money is tight go to any big book chain and spend awhile reading all you can for free. Once you trust this journey the spirits will bring you all you need--you just have to be ready. There is a very gentle female spirit that I see stroking your forehead as you sleep--she is there when you cry. She has red hair--pale skin--very delicate hands and wants you to know the truth about "love" She is there ready to help you sort out your "feelings". She whispers in your ear when you are most restless to "make" something happen--she whispers over and over "you are safe". Blessings

Thank you blmoon. You message have helped me to move forward.

Lots of love

x x x

• Hi Intriqued,

Thank you! Good luck to you too. Btw, I read your thread that you were not feeling great when you first moved to NL. I hope things are better now for you! If you need to talk about it or any advice on it, feel free to contact me. I have been here for 10 years and when I first came here, I felt the same.

My email is at Hotmail.

My nick is emergence1976.

(I can't type it here in one line because Admin will delete it)

Lots of love,

x x x

• I just kind of stumbled across this thread....It made me remember something I was told back in January. I went to see a homeopathic healer... we discussed many many things...hmm I'm trying to think of what he was called...i'm thinking constitutional? Where they basically find one remedy that will help you. It was amazing what a complete stranger could pull out of me when i was in denial. But what he told me was that if I wanted to heal my self I needed to look as myself as a house. All the junk i shoved in my "basement" so I didnt have to see or feel it. Well to get rid of it and the stench of it rotting it had to be thrown away.... taken out to the curb so to speak. But the only way we can do that is to bring it up the steps and out the front door. You need to deal with all of it and it will hurt like heck... but identifying what it is and why it is is part of the cure. We cant keep it all in... at some point we have to get rid of it or it will just burst out. Slowly in my path to growth I have done this...I am starting to see the real me. It really is a very amazing process, and one that I know will take me ages.

I realize I ask for advice and guidance from people when I doubt my own judgement.... or when I'm afraid to verbalize it myself... I'm still not sure why when someone like TheCaptain or Blmoon or others post things directed towards me I seem to believe them more than when I had that thought myself. I wonder now... do we use our readings as a source of Validation?

hahaha wow...funny how as i typed that it just kind of flowed, like it didnt really come from me....but yet it did 🙂

I am always here for you if you need me.

Amy

• Emergence

the spirit who is with you most right now has been with you many lifetimes as a nurturing presence. She is most important now as she wants you to find true love--to feel unconditional love. You do not have that yet and without it you cannot love yourself.. She is working hard to bring people into your life that will open you up to love and what it really means. (trust and safety issues have closed you off in the past) Love has been distorted for you--it has not been a safe place. Keep on your healing path and you will meet someone towards the end of the year---this person will extend themselves to you in a way that will be a bit scary but yet freeing--this will not be a love relationship but more like a mother figure or big sister, someone as an elder. It will scare you at first because you will suddenly realise that with true love comes that possibility of great pain when we lose that someone and you will have a choice. In your mind you will feel boy this is so powerful this feeling--part of you will want to retreat---youll think it's going to hurt letting someone in that close--what if they leave? and you will decide love is worth it and then your life will just speed forward in healing. This person will make you feel so worthy and you will suddenly feel the freedom to really be yoursef without fear of disproval. You will sudden;ly see what true love is when it is unconditional. You have not been safe enough to really be who you are. Acknowledge this loving female spirit who works to bring the help on the earth realm and is guiding you towards the person who will change your life and thank her for helping you through this healing phase in your life. It is a process that moves in a timely way that can't be rushed. Trust is important. Your enemy now is fear--sometimes just when you feel good you imagine a fearful distraction because you are not comfortable yet with receiving and feeling worthy. It's during these moments of self inflicted pain that this loving spiritual partner tenderly soothes you and speaks to you when you lose faith. Try to stay out of your head when you get fearful thoughts. Music and nature are good for you. When you get fearfull do not stay alone in the house--get outside until it passes.Save times of deep thought for when you are feeling positive and you will keep on your path. Blessings