Where's the love at?

• Hmmm.........when did you exactly offered me that?

And the name Thunderwear LOL, I am cracking up here! Jeez.....original! LMAO

• Emergence>>Holly molly!

This is not you! I cannot believe you are acting like a spoil brat! Come on, cut the C R A P! You are better than this LOL!!!!!

Sandran712>>Becareful before he turns on you.I am away from the boards for 2 friggin days.And he turns into a damn crying whiny a-s-s- baby.Says I gave him the silent treatment.If you noticed.I have not answered anyone's posts for 2 days.Thunder is controlling.A Typical Cappy with Crappy behavior.

• Sandran712>>Becareful before he turns on you.I am away from the boards for 2 friggin days.And he turns into a damn crying whiny a-s-s- baby.Says I gave him the silent treatment.If you noticed.I have not answered anyone's posts for 2 days.Thunder is controlling.A Typical Cappy with Crappy behavior.

Thanks for the warning! I think he knows how far he can push a Sags. Where have you been for 2 days anyway?

• A Sags has her own mind, she is her own person.

No manipulation is needed! 😄

Okay, gotta get some cool air now!

• Not a problem! No harm done, no hard feelings!

Life goes on 😄

ps - Your mum is a real Sags!

Gotta go sleep! See ya.

• Um, wow, I don't know what too say, I think you hurt someones feelings! I know you might yell at me too get off your thread for that, but dude, really, she was just not online for a couple days, and honestly, you are both Mean too each other, you said you admired that about one another! OK, thats all I'm going too say about it, sorry but, I never seen two people who never met get so pist at each other! Haven't even met, and already need couples therapy wht the hell, and poor Emergence, getting caught in the middle, geez!

• Thunder>>Very sad that people like to try and see into the future why not just let the future come,

Sandran712>>I personally do not get into fortune telling.It's evil.what's more pathetic is someone posting for help about Cancer Men.What is it about Cancer Men?I think Capricorn Men are harder to figure out than Cancer Men.Cancer Men hate confrontation and are like a dog hiding their tail between their legs.Every time I post on Cancer Men I get blasted anyways.Nobody wants to hear the truth... We just Cannot Do Long Distance.

• Hello, My name is Tania and I am an alcoholic........only joking, my first post and I like to make an entrance!! How is everyone

• TaniaL>>How is everyone

Sandran712>>Well..It's cold and rainy here in Ohio

• I just posted a question on my cheating on line husband did anyone see where it went. I'm honestly looking for someone that can see into the future and give me some good advise.

• This post is deleted!

• Is it quite possible you might learn to read sometime in your sad life? You seem to have trouble keeping facts straight from others threads. what makes stupid? because I don't spend all my spare time chatting it up with some deranged looser bitch like yourself? I have a self esteem thank you, and you are way beneath it.