Practicing my tarot skills!!

• rocknrollgirl....

situation-king of swords reversed

when reversed,this king shows the negative qualities of the air signs-fickleness,using words as rapiers to wounds,gossiping,superficiality,playing one person against another,or rigidity of opinions. if he doesnt signify a person,he can represent a situation in which the people around you are antagonistic to your ideas or your spiritual quest. you may have to keep these matters to yourself and not advertise them to those who are unsympathetic.

obstacle-ace of pentacles reversed

this ace in the reversed position indicates that your new venture is still in the idea stage. youre laying the groundwork to achieve a greater level of security and properity. your material gain will come,but its being delayed,and you must be patient and persistant. dont get discouraged.

action recommended-the hanged man

youre suspended between the past and the future;a new direction for your life is in the making. its time for a new perspective. look at things from a different angle to make necessary readjustments. you need to make a clean break with the past and concentrate on becoming spiritually attuned. readjustment is needed,but the good news is theres no hurry. take your time and make the right decisions about where you truly want to take your life at this time and for the long term. pay attention to your inner develpment and be prepared to dance to a different drummer in the future.

outcome-the star

at this time youre experiencing a new flow of energy and self-confidence. you feel good about yourself and your place in the universe. youve arrived at a significant place,for which youve been preparing yourself. youre receiving assistance both from the invisible world and from the material world. good things are in the offing-money,possessions,love,recognition,or assistance-because youre freely flowing with the pure energy of the universe. full of faith and trust in life and its many processes,youre setting new goals for the future and opening the door to new opportunities in your career or relationships.

• Hi Mimi,

Thank you so much for your reading. I have taken a couple of hours to process this, so I can reply .

situation- king of swords reversed well that worried me a bit, I honestly say I dont know if that describes anyone in my life. I did just have a friend of mine stop talking to me for no reason a few days ago. altho he has done this to me in the past, when things have gotten too much in his life.altho after he cant explain why he did it. I believe this is my children's attitudes towards me and my spiritual journey I am on. I have been having more and more experiences and I am hungry for knowledge and how to control my connections that are growing. they dont believe and feel I am foolish for believing and feeling the things I do feel. altho they can not explain when i know things and sense things and they find out i was correct.

Obstacle ace of pentacles reversed well I was unemployed, took a part time job, and they like me alot and would like to make it full time. But budget restrictions make it impossible at this time. I believe that is what this is referring to. altho I am still trying to find a decent job, with good benefits too.

action recommended the hanged man I had a very serious relationship end the end of last year. I have been working on moving on , I have been trying to move on to a dif career path , also. I have met someone who has been a great source of support for me, I am looking forward to seeing how we progress . I have been doing healing and letting go, trying to replace negative with postive, in thinking, feeling, behaviors, and changing my perspective. the old saying you do what you always do, you get what you always got has finally hit home with me through the past few months. The Captain has also mentioned my abilities that I do want to learn more about. I do feel the pull of the energy from the invisible world . So right now I am trying to move on in alot of different areas of my life, and even tho I have gone through alot lately, I do feel that I have faith and trust in life, and my future. Thank you so much for your insights and your caring . blessings to you!

• Hi Mimi,

Looks like you are doing great with plenty of practice!! I would like to hear from you also, I trust your skills get better daily. I am a Virgo, just met a Cap man and I know the interest is there, he pursued me, but now the last two times we have met I have done the initiating. What the heck is he thinking? Also, last time we met I made the mistake of drinking to much, was that a fatal mistake? Appreciate any insight you have....

• that is so wonderful to know rocknrollgirl! im so glad that my cards have helped you. i think that tarot isnt supposed to give you an exact answer but it will make you THINK about you have to do. and thats why i love doing it! nd i do think that im getting better at it! so i thank all of the ones that have been giving me feedback because that actually helps me to feel more intuned with the cards.but anyways,rocknrollgirl it sounds like everything that your going through is going to be positive so i hope that you enjoy it and that everything you expect comes true! best of wishes to you!! =]

• blacknblonde...

situation-5 of swords reversed

your losses have hit you hard,and youre in a state of great unhappiness. you feel hurt and betrayed,angry and discouraged. this is a time of agony,but only you can het yourself out of it. you may feel confused about why the crisis occured,but deep down youre already aware of the reasons. you just dont want to face them.

obstacle-ace of swords reversed

this card is so positive that the reversed position only indicates delays or glitches. what you planned for on the mental plane may not come into manifestation on the physical plane as quickly as you had hoped,and this may be causing frustration and tension.

action recommended-4 of pentacles

youre hanging on to something-either your possessions or a situation-in a stubborn and inflexible manner. fear of change may be involved,or you may merely be comfortable where you are. your fixed attitude,however,may be limiting you and blocking new opportunities for success and happiness.

outcome-6 of pentacles

good things are coming to you and going out from you,in material terms. youre experiencing abundance,prosperity,and personal gratification. you may be in a position to support a good cause,perhaps by contributing financially to people who are struggling upward. this card can also represent philanthropic projects or providing work for other people.

• milestogo...

situation-4 of wands

youre enjoying properity,reaping the rewards youve earned. your finances are in good shape,and youre in harmony with your environment and the people in it. youve shown the world who you truly are and what you can achieve. its a time for celebration and good times.

obstacle-page of swords reversed

the reversed page is having trouble getting it together. although this young person is attractive and charming-eager,clever,active-he isnt strictly on the up and up. this page could represent someone who is sponging off others,maybe parents or frineds. or it could indicate someone who is anxious or capable of spiteful action. insecurity lies at the root of this persons actions.

action recommended-king of pentacles

this king represents a mature man who is not only wealthy but also courageous. he is a solid citizen,reputable,dependable,and kind to others. he symbolizes worldly power in a positive sense and is experienced in handling money matters. his stability is a major factor,amking him someone who can provide reliable counsel on matters of money,property,and security. he may also be a man who is cultured and refined,perhaps someone who serves as a patron. if this king represents an actual person,he is likely to be well-disposed towards you-possibly he is a corporate head where you work at,or a banker from whom you are soliciting a loan. if this king doesnt represent a person,then his appearence indicates that you are engaged in some worldly enterprise that will meet with success.

outcome-9 of cups

this card means success,triumph,everything you want and hope for. when this card appears, ask yourself "what is it i really want?" the cards answer is that you will get it!

• Hi Mimi

I read the reading you gave me. Once again it seems that I have gotten a feedback that I will succeed. Yes, I have gone through an intence suffering. I died in the emotional sense. That is why I am also so capable of succeeding in this world now. Because I know that whatever happens, there is a heavenly force that is with me with support. Actually we are supposed to learn how to become witnesses of our own lives, instead of doing so much ourselves. We are supposed to witness our success. As we tell the Creator within us what we want, we only need to witness it happening. On a spiritual level. But at the same time I must always focus always on reaching my goal, and be obedient to the inner guidance that the lord gives me. And to always let go of what I dont need. Always. It is like dying again and again, but in a wonderfully peaceful way. And after every death comes a ressurrection into a new and better state. My persistence is my friend. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

The Hanged Woman

• Hi Mimi. Wondering what you see in regards to my love life and where it is heading. Many thanks

• tonib3741...

situation-king of swords

this king represents a man of great strength and authority. if he stands for a person,its someone who is involved with mental work,such as a researcher,a lawyer,teacher,someone in the communications field,or a military officer. as such, he is a good counseler with acute mental dexterity. he has a gift for thinking clearly and rapidly,and he is able to express his thoughts with considerable eloquence. if this king isnt a person,he represents a situation in which mental and communication skills are called for. when he appears,you may be on the verge of a spiritual breakthrough and are ready to communicate it.

obstacle-death reversed

youre putting off making necessary changes,usually out of fear. you feel that others are standing in your way,but its really yourself whos blocking you. youre stuck in old habit patterns that you know need to be changed,but you dont want to put forth the effort to alter them even though youre unhappy with the current situation. whether you recognize it or not,youre going through some internal changes that will eventually lead to external reforms. but at the moment you would rather not participate. you may be depressed or in a state of apathy,the result of refusing to accept the necessary process of psychological death,which leads to rebirth. the way out is to face up to your stagnation,frustration,and unhappiness. jettison any relationships that arent working. begin to make the decisions that will throw out the old and ring in the new.

action recommended-6 of pentacles

good things are coming to you and going out from you,in material terms. youre experiencing abundance,prosperity,and personal gratification. you may be in a position to support a good cause,perhaps by contributing financially to people who are struggling upward. this card can also represent philanthropic projects or providing work for other people.

outcome-the hanged man

youre suspended between the past and the future;a new direction for your life is in the making. its time for a new perspective. look at things from a different angle to make necessary readjustments. you need to make a clean break with the past and concentrate on becoming spiritually attuned. readjustment is needed,but the good news is theres no hurry. take your time and make the right decisions about where you truly want to take your life at this time and for the long term. pay attention to your inner development.

• poetic555 for one of your aunts....

situation-ace of swords reversed

this card is so positive that the reversed position only indicates delays or glitches. what you planned for on the mental plane may not come into manifestation on the physical plane as quickly as you had hoped, and this may be causing frustration and tension.

obstacle-king of pentacles reversed

some people consider this king reversed to be an extremely negative symbol,representing danger or an unwise business move. others view the card as a warning to be aware of the small print in any contracts being negotiated. this king can also indicate unfair competition or shady business practices.

action recommended-queen of pentacles

this queen represents a generous woman who is also an excellent manager in practical and financial areas. she may be a sensual woman who is at home in her body and enjoys her creature comforts. as an advisor,ahe favors you or will at least be fair. shes pragmatic and realistic and wants to see that the money she distributes produces tangible results. if this card doesnt represent a person,it shows a harvest after much labor,security,the acquisition of wisdom through experience,and prudent use of wealth.

outcome-10 of swords

this card suggests that you need to make a clean break from the past and all its attendant pain and suffering. whether this means a divorce,quitting a job,changing careers,moving across the country,or changing a traditional belief system,make the break and make it cleanly,leaving no loose ends. its time to do away with previous illusions that have clouded your vision.

• wicksteve....

situation-4 of swords

youve been in pain,but now youre in the first stage of recovery,whether from emotional upheaval or physical illness. youre resting and taking the time out to think things through and plan your next moves more wisely. this is the calm after the storm,and you may want to retreat from other people and the world. during this time,think,plan,and re-evaluate what you had been doing before the crisis. its time to get your inner house in order.

obstacle-8 of cups reversed

youre walking away without facing the facts behind the problem you want to escape,taking the cowards way out. things havent worked out as you planned and hoped,and you want to cut and run without giving the situation a second chance. if you dont,you may regret it later.

action recommended-the lovers

this is a card of cooperation,of working together in coalition with others to accomplish joint purposes. it stands for attraction of any kind,not only the romantic variety,and for any venture requiring harmony,union,and cooperation. a choice between 2 factors of equal worth may be required,but the choice you make will be the right one. 2 or more forces or people may have come together in your life in pursuit of a common goal. this may be a temporary conjunction for some specific purpose or it might be a long term relationship.

outcome-king of pentacles

this king represents a mature man who is not only wealthy but also courageous. he is a solid citizen,reputable,dependable,and kind to others. he symbolizes worldly power in a positive sense and is experienced in handling money matters. his stability is a major factor,making him someone who can provide reliable counsel on matters of money,property,and security. he may also be a man who is cultured and refined,perhaps someone who serves as a patron. if the king doesnt represent a person,he is likely to be well-disposed toward you-possibly he is a corporate head where you work,or a banker from whom you are soliciting a loan. his appearance indicates that you are engaged in some worldly enterprise that will meet with success.

• poetic555 for another one of your aunts. i hope you will get to read this cuz i know its been a while.

situation-the tower reversed

youre refusing to change old habit patterns,and you will suffer continued disruption in the form of unforeseen difficulties until you finally get the message that its time to make some changes in your life. you may be confused about just who and what you are. at a deep level,youre being prepared for the changes that must eventually take place,but youre resisting what your inner self knows already. its possible for you to alter fixed beliefs and limited ideas about your identity. once you do,there will be far reaching ramifications and a new sense of freedom in your life.

obstacle-8 of swords reversed

this card reversed is a warning that what is already wrong can get worse,or that a difficult situation is approaching. make sure all your affairs are in the best possible order. if youve been putting off paying your taxes,or getting insurance,or settling some legal matter,take care of it promptly. your well-being depends on using your head and preparing for emergencies and unexpected calamities.

action recommended-the star

at this time youre experiencing a new flow of energy and self confidence. you feel good about yourself and your place in the universe. youve arrived at a significant place,for which youve been preparing yourself. youre receiving assistance from both the invisible and material world. good things are in the offing-money,possessions,love,recognition,or assistance-because youre freely flowing with the pure energy of the universe. full of faith and trust in life and its many processes,youre setting new goals for the future and opening the door to new opportunities in your career or relationships.

outcome-3 of wands

youve consolidated your situation,business,or enterprise and now can expect financial and/or personal gain. by clearly defining the role you want to play,youre presenting a positive picture to the world. this confident attitude may draw helpful people toward you or attract beneficial circumstances. youve established a solid foundation for your business or occupation and can expect cooperation from others. at this point,youre clear about who you are and what you intend to achieve. others will respond positively to you.

• moonraiz.....

situation-king of swords

this king represents a man of great strength and authority. if he stands for a person,its someone who is involved with mental work,such as a researcher,a lawyer,teacher,someone in the communications field,or a military officer. as such, hes a good counselor with acute mental dexterity. he has a gift for thinking clearly and rapidly, and hes able to express his thoughts with considerable eloquence. if this king doesnt represent a person,he represetns a situation in which mental and communication skills are called for. you may be on the verge of a spiritual breakthrough and are ready to communicate it.

obstacle-the fool reversed

the time for independent action may not be right. you must discriminate between your personal fantasies-of going off on an adventure or chucking it all for a new track-and reality. the advice given to people who want to become writers or artists may apply here: "dont quit your day job." this isnt to say that what you want to do is invalid,only that you must consider all of the pros and cons carefully in the light of present reality.

action recommended-the hierophant

a traditional factor is active in your life,whether its a religion,a philosophy,a social organization,or another authoritative group. you feel a great deal of loyalty to this tradition or group and find it supportive. you choose to live in accordance with the beliefs you share with the group or organization. you may aspire to become a leader,or you may have a close relationship with the leader. this group or tradition serves you in many ways,inspirationally,as a teacher,as emotional support. there may also be a judgemental quality involved. youre expected to follow a certain set of beliefs,and if you fail,youre called to account.

outcome-4 of wands

youre enjoying pleasure and prosperity,reaping the rewards youve earned. your finances are in good shape,and youre in harmony with your environment and the people in it. youve shown the world who you truly are and what you can achieve. its a time for celebration and good times.

• Hi mimi71,

If ur still doing tarot readings I would very much appreciate one. My DOB is 12/21/1973. Would like to know about possibility of a new career anytime soon.

Thanks,

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Can I be a pain and get a reading if that’s ok ?

D.O.B – 5th Jan 1984.

Just graduated from uni with my bachelor of business (10th April) and I’m not sure what to do, I was going to start a totally different degree ( criminology and criminal justice) but thought i should do my master of International Business while everything is still fresh. Ive been waiting till i finished my uni studies to study more music as my dream is to be a professional singer songwriter.

Im not really sure if im on the right path for me at all. Any help or advice would be lovely. PS i also work full time.

Emma

• Hello Mimi71,

I would really appreciate a reading. My date of birth is September 25, 1965.

Thanks so much!

• Hello Mimi, I would love to have a reading please! I have been impressed by your hard work, you must get tired with all these readings you are certainly in demand. Thank you so much, we all appreciate your kindness. Take care of you too! 😄

• Hi Mimi if you are doing readings still I would love one. DOB is 06-05-1972.

Many thanks!

• Thanks Mimi, I'm thinking it sounds like it's for my Aunt Janet! I'm going to print it and read it to her. Can you do me, when you get a chance don't tire yourself. May the Universe bless you for your good works! 🙂

• Thanks again. They both are pretty good readings they will be so happy, they are both going thru changes and situations. Bless you!