Practicing my tarot skills!!

• moonraiz...

situation-7 of cups

youre looking at a number of possibilities now-too many to make an easy choice. with so many choices,youre living out different roles in your imagination but having a hard time deciding which to manifest in reality.

obstacle-knight of wands reversed

this card can indicate a delay in a message or paperwork youve been expecting. a trip may be canceled because of bad weather or an engagement or wedding postponed,or even broken off. the reversed knight can represent seperation from people,places,or situations.

action recommended-page of wands

this card represents a message of importance to your current project or situation,usually affecting work although it may be of a social nature. the information is positive. if the card represents a person in your life,it could be a younger relative or friend,an apprentice,student,or assistant. this page is an enthusiastic adventurer and may be interested in international travel,foreign cultures and people,the arts,or philosophic projects.

outcome-knight of pentacles

if this knight represents a person,its someone with the spirit of adventure,but who is practical and materially minded. hes good at performing any task set for him,but not likely to be a self-starter. if this card doesnt signify a person,it suggests a situation involving arrivals and/or departures. you may quit a job for a more lucrative one elsewhere,move to another locale for financial or work-related reasons,or experience other changes in your life relative to money,possessions,or security.

• wow thanks.....

• olivebranch...

situation-8 of swords reversed

this card reversed is a warning that what is already wrong can get worse,or that a difficult situation is approaching. make sure all your affairs are in the best possible order. if youve been putting off paying your taxes,or getting insurance,or settling some legal matter,take care of it promptly. your well-being depends on using your head and preparing for emergencies and unexpected calamaties.

obstacle-the magician reversed

now is not the time for change. it may be that youre not ready internally,or that youre not fully prepared in an external way. new directions are in the making,but patience is required for them to work out properly. you may be experiencing self-doubt about a new venture,or your spirits and vitality may be too low to accomplish the action required. creativity abides in the latent stage,and there is no sense in rushing things prematurely. wait until the time is ripe.

action recommended-ace of swords

a brand new lifestyle is coming into being for you. you have achieved this opportunity by dint of will and using your mental faculties at a high level. prosperity,recognition,new development-especially spiritual growth-are sure to follow in the wake of your new direction in life. this ace signals a birth-of an idea,an enterprise,or a child. you now are in a position of power with the possibility of manifesting your philosophy in a new way.

outcome-4 of wands

youre enjoying pleasure and prosperity,reaping the rewards youve earned. your finances are in good shape,and youre in harmony with your environment and the people in it. youve shown the world who you truly are and what you can achieve. its time for celebration and good times.

• Thank you for the reading mimi71!

• lovingsilverwings...

situation-ace of cups

this card indicates a new beginning-a new love or a one-on-one relationship of any kind. previously unfelt emotions come into play now,perhaps as a result of seeing a relationship in a new way. this ace can also herald a birth-of a child or an idea. this is a fertile time for emotional or creative growth.

obstacle-3 of swords reversed

youre taking this seperation too much to the heart and not thinking clearly about the truth of the situation. you may be blaming someone else instead of acknowledging that you were a party to the breakup. you may be suffering depression over the situation,unable or unwilling to pull yourself together and get on with your life. try to keep a clear head and dont get bogged down with what might have been.

action recommended-wheel of fortune

youve done something-quit a job,made travel reservations,begun or ended a relationship,or opted out of a friendship or other situation. destiny had been set in motion,and all will turn out as it is intended. theres very little more you have to do except to go with the flow. there may be unexpected turns of events-such as meeting people while youre on a journey or receiving an offer of some sort-but they too are part of the grand plan for your life. this card is the precursor of good fortune.

outcome-the world

success in all endeavors is assured. everything is available to you-success,happiness,harmony. all is right with the world. whatever you do now will prosper-a career change,a move to another place,a new relationship,recognition,rewards,acclaim. this is the end of an old cycle and the beginning of a new one. youve mastered the complexities of your own inner nature and feel supported by your inner resources. this is a time of supreme self-confidence and victory. youve put your trust where it belongs-in a Higher Power-and you will reap the rewards. at this time,many possibilities and opportunities are available to you,and youre completely free to choose what pleases you.

• Inanna...

situation-ace of swords reversed

this card indicates delays or glitches. what you planned for on the mental plane may not come into manifestation on the physical plane as quickly as you had hoped,and this may be causing frustration and tension.

obstacle-knight of swords

this card brings bad news that relate to you personally or to someone close to you. some kind of conflict is at hand,usually of a mental nature. there could be violent differences of opinion around you,with angry messages being sent and received. or if this knight isnt a person,you may be so focused on your intellectual pursuits that youre neglecting other facets of your life. you may be expressing your ideas too forcefully and are antagonizing the opposition. diplomacy may be called for in a situation.

• sorry i pressed post....

action recommended-3 of pentacles

youre acquiring marketable skills,preparing yourself for action in the world. you might be a recent graduate or have gone back to school to upgrade your skills or change your career. youre enterprising and may be interested in some particular area of commerce,or a specific trade or business. you can anticipate a rise in prestige and earnings. this card can also indicate a payback period when you demonstate your abilities and begin to reap the rewards of your efforts. or you could receive money thats owed to you.

outcome-ace of pentacles

this ace is extremely positive,predicting success for some new enterprise youre starting. youre planting the seeds for a new venture involving the acquistion of money or financial security. this ace is a strong indication of prosperity coming to you. be open to receive the benefits it promises.

• Hi Mimi71

If you have time to see these cards and meaning I would like to know your thought on them.

I hope I didnt ask to much...if so just do your thing...all the best to you!

Situation..Wheel of fortune

Challange..The Empress

Lesson..8 0f wands

Advice...Ace of wands

The future...The magican

my DOB july 10 1953

• Mimi71, thank you and blessings for the reading.

ace of cups= yes there has been emotions surfacing due to concelling. I am seeing myself in a different light. The new birth may be ideas to come to this mind in a creative way= open to what the UNIVERSAL PLAN MAY BE.

3 swords= yes I took medical retirement hard 4 yrs ago. Been on my own for 30+ yrs. Concelling, EMDR, is assisting me with the mental reprogramming of the thought process.

wheel of fortune= retired 4 yrs, medically. Upon retiring, I realized who my friends were. None, they were just co-workers . The few I had outside of work abused me for what they could take from me until I said "NO MORE". Now I am slowly venturing out to be with people, cautiously. I would like to travel. I am going with the flow of life without too much pushing. I hope I am not holding back too much from not being out there, to be where it is I am to be.

world= not sure if I will return to the work force at 63. Yes I seek harmony and happiness, yet on what level? Weeeee the old is gone I WELCOME THE NEW CYCLE.

Yes I am at cross roads in this earth life. I need to listen to the inner self to hear what this new cycle is to be.

Again blessings for the reading.

Enjoy your time with all those important to you at this time.

Julianna

• Mimi,

I'd love a reading, not sure what you need Female 12/31/1976

• myday...

situation-page of cups reversed

this card reversed shows a fishy situation,something you should look at carefully. if this card represents a person,there may be deceit invovled-flattery for gain,an unwanted pregnancy,or secrecy in matters of the heart. someone may be trying to seduce you,and youre blinded to the falseness of his or her intentions. or you may be playing the role of the seducer,toying with someones emotions. if so,take care. you might get hurt yourself.

obstacle-7 of swords reversed

when this card appears it includes the possibility of deception. maintain caution and vigilance in all things during this period. stay open-minded and flexible so that you can respond to changes speedily. you may be experimenting with different plans of action,getting various points of view.

action recommended-6 of cups

youre experiencing some feelings that are connected to your past that will shed light on your future. youre feeling calm and collected about past events,putting them into perspective,and beginning to understand how they can engender fruition in the present-a future renewal.

outcome-6 of pentacles

good things are coming to you and going out from you,in material terms. youre experiencing abundance,prosperity,and personal gratification. you may be in a position to support a good cause,perhaps by contributing financially to people who are struggling upward. this card can also represent philanthropic projects or providing work for other people.

• jacqueline2008....

situation-9 of cups

this card means success,triumph,everything you want and hope for. when this card appears,ask yourself,"what is is that i really want?". the cards answer is that you will get it!

obstacle-2 of pentacles

a message about money could be on its way to you,probably in written form. youre still in the stage of deciding which of 2 different options to choose. perhaps youre concerned about financial issues and may be holding down more than one job,or moonlighting to make extra money. its time to make a choice and stick with it even if you arent sure about the outcome.

action recommended-wheel of fortune

youve done something-quit a job,made travel reservations,begun or ended a relationship,or opted out of a friendship or other situation. destiny has been set in motion,and all will turn out as its intended. therese very little more you have to do except to go with the flow. there may be unexpected turns of events-such as meeting people while youre on a journey or receiving an offer of some sort-but they too are part of the grand plan for your life. this card is the precursor of good fortune!

outcome-page of cups

this page can signify a young person,male or female-possibly a son or daughter,or a younger sibling-who is bringing you a message about love. it might mean an engagment or a wedding-some situation that holds an inherent emotional risk. the circumstances may be exciting yet scary at the smae time,as with a sudden elopement. often the page suggests naivete or vulnerability,especially in matters of the heart. if this card represents you, it says you have already decided to take an emotional risk and arent interested in being dissuaded. youre willing to give it your all and feel things will work out.

• shellrose...

situation-wheel of fortune reversed

youre holding back your own desttiny by your refusal to make the necessary changes or take the required actions. refusing to set things in motion is causing stagnation and frustration. although you rationalize the fact that youre standing still,youre uncomfortable with the situation. you think youre waiting for the propitious time,but fear of the unknown is blocking you. you may be fantasizing about what you want to do,but you have to take action before anything can happen. you may experience delays in your projects because of lack of commitment. ask the universe to show you the way and fearlessly follow the direction youre given. its time to quit being wishy washy and get on with what you already know you need to do.

obstacle-the tower reversed

youre refusing to change old habit patterns,and you will suffer continued disruption in the form of unforeseen difficulties until you finally get the message that its time to make some changes in your life. you may be confused about just who and what you are. at a deep level,youre being prepared for the changes that must eventually take place,but youre resisting what your inner self knows already. its possible for you to alter fixed beliefs and limited ideas about your identity. once you do,there will be far reaching ramifications and a new sense of freedom in your life.

action recommended-7 of swords

youve got the upper hand over a tricky situation,but you still need to exercise caution in handling your affairs. discretion and discrimination are required,as are diplomacy and evasive tactics. you may not like this oblique approach,but youll be more likely to acheive success this way.

outcome-4 of wands

youre enjoying pleasure and prosperity,reaping the rewards youve earned. your finances are in good shape,and youre in harmony with your environment and the people in it. youve shown the world who you truly are and what you can acheive. its a time for celebration and good times.

• justakoolkat....

situation-2 of pentacles

a message about money could be on its way to you,probably in written form. youre still in the stage of deciding which of 2 different options to choose. perhaps youre concerned about financial issues and may be holding more than one job,or moonlighting to make extra money. its time ti make a choice and stick with it even if you arent sure about the outcome.

obstacle-the moon reversed

your soul is calling for help,trying to get your attention. you may have been ignoring your lunar needs-self-nurturance,artistic expression,and receptivity. the demands of the day-the masculine side-are overwhelming you,and you need time out to reconnect with the feminine side of life. you have allowed the pressures of the outside world to throw you out of balance,and you feel disconnected from your true self. its time to rest and reflect.

action recommended-9 of swords

you may be troubled by bad dreams or horrible fantasies. you may not even know where these are coming from,but deep-rooted or repressed issues are trying to resurface so you can recognize and resolve them. extreme mental torture may result as youre forced to change your attitudes and beliefs by crisis circumstances. this isnt not all bad,however,no matter how painful it seems. thus,this card indicates that the changes youre required to make forecast a better future.

outcome-4 of wands

youre enjoying pleasure and prosperity,reaping the rewards youve earned. your finances are in good shape,and youre in harmony with your environment and the people in it. youve shown the world who you truly are and what you can achieve. its a time for celebration and good times.

• philipcarol1....

situation-the chariot

victory is assured! things are moving fast,and transition is occuring rapidly. youre holding things together successfully,uniting opposite energies to stay on track. this is a situation where youre completely,totally involved,and happily so. whatever task is at hand can be accomplished. though the pace is faster than usual,youre attuned to the rhythm of it and keeping up with the changes that are happening-at your job,in a relationship,or in some community or worldly involvement. youre sensitive to the minor adjustments you must constantly make to keep things going in the right direction.

obstacle-king of cups reversed

your involvement with some kind of love situation is ending,but the process should not cause much pain. youve reached a phase in your life when its time to move away from dependency on an older person-perhaps your father or a mentor or teacher-and strike out on your own. whether the circumstances are related to a person or to your own inner psychic process,the result is the same. its also possible that this king reversed represents someone who is trying to get rid of you for some reason,romantically or otherwise. you need to let go and, if necessary,mourn the passing of something of something that was good once but is now over.

action recommended-8 of swords

this card describes a situation that causes great unhappiness,but youre not without resources to change matters. the bad situation is temporary.

outcome-wheel of fortune

youve done something-quit a job,made travel reservations,begun or ended a relationship,or opted out of a friendship or other situation. destiny has been set in motion,and all will turn out as its intended. theres very little more you have to do except to go with the flow. there may be unexpected turns of events,but its all just part of the grand plan for your life. this card is the precursor of good fortune.

• Thank you MiMi71!!

What a positive reading - I'm looking forward to my future, although still concerned because I've been without a job for so long. Do you have an idea of a field I should be looking in to find one, maybe I'm looking in the wrong one? DOB 3-20-61

Thank you again - God Bless!

• thehangedwoman....please give me feedback on this reading because these 4 cards fell out of the deck as i was shuffling them.

situation-6 of swords

this is a time of integration-or reintegration. harmony and ease prevail. new people you can trust come into your life. after some intense suffering,you now feel optimistic and balanced. this card cal also indicate a move or journey over water. the destination may be unknown,or the effects of the move may be uncertain,but luck is on your side,and any change you make will go smoothly.

obstacle-5 of cups

your unhappiness is a result of your attitude,which you can change. this is a card of choice. you can continue to brood over what went wrong,or you can turn around and contemplate what can go right in the future. you dont have to be miserable unless you enjoy misery.

action recommended-strength

youve come through severe trials and triumphed. youve found your deep inner strength,and it will see you through whatever comes your way. youre firmly connected to the instinctual world and youre able to make friends with it and control it for your own benefit and that of others. your positive connection to your animal self will protect and care for you. your inner drives are in harmony with your outer needs,and your instinctive nature is supporting all that you do or hope to do. at this time,your logical mind-if its in conflict with your intuition-is not as important in making decisions as is what you feel to be right for you. whatever decisions you make,or actions you take,will be successful.

outcome-knight of wands

this knight is bringing good news concerning work or social activities. his glad tidings may relate to almost any anticipated happy event-a journey or vacation,a change of residence or job,an engagement or marriage. if this card represents a specific person, it will refer to a young man who is a relative or friend. it also indicates that the person bearing the message can br trusted and is faithful.

• hi mimi, i was wondering if you could do a reading for me and an ex i am wondering what is going on in his current relationship his birthdate is 1/17/84 and mine is 6/6/83

• widy...

situation-the tower

this card represents the overthrow of false ideas and old habit patterns that need to be gotten rid of. in this sense,its not a negative card but a positive one. sometimes,there is indeed some kind of loss-personal or financial. but careful examination of all of the factors will generally show that the catastrophic event could have been foreseen if you had only been aware and willing to face facts. what is destroyed in conjunction with this card has served its purpose and needs to go.

obstacle-the emperor reversed

you may be in conflict with the established order-perhaps at a job or with your family,religion,or ethnic group. perhaps you feel pressured to accept responsibilities you dont want,or dont feel capable of handling. you may have recently experienced a loss of power,such as through downsizing,or you may lack the energy required to reach your goals. a need for more experience,drive,or improved health could be indicated.

action recommended-the lovers

this is a card of cooperation,of working together in coalition with others to accomplish joint purposes. it stands for attraction of any kind,not only the romantic variety,and for any venture requiring harmony,union,and cooperation. a choice between 2 factors of equal worth may be required,but the choice you make will be the right one. 2 or more forces or people may have come together in your life in pursuit of a common goal. this may be a temporary conjunction for some specific purpose or it might be a long term relationship..

outcome-the chariot

victory is assured! things are moving fast,and transition is occuring rapidly. youre holding things together successfully,uniting opposite energies to stay on track. this is a situation where youre completely,totally involved,and happily so. whatever task is at hand can be accomplished. though the pace is faster than usual,youre attuned ti the rhythm of it and keeping up with the changes that are happening-at your job,in a relationship,or in some community or worldly involvement. youre sensitive to the minor adjustments you must constantly make to keep things going in the right direction.

• Ooooh squeals with excitement I am next,( I think) Mimi your so wonderful to do this for everyone!!! I am so excited and yet a little nervous about what you will say.... but I cant wait... thank you for doing this even tho it was bringing you those dreams, that I hope have stopped with everyone's words of wisdom and advice