Practicing my tarot skills!!

• Hi Mimi,

I don't know if I missed my reading or if you just are that backlogged..DOB 6/23/74 and where my lovelife is heading. Thank you again Mimi;-)

• Mimi,

I'm not sure where you are in your list of readings, I requested one back on page 20 and havent seen one. I dont know if I missed it, or if it was over looked or if the reading is blocked for some reason. I'd really love a reading DOB 12/31/1976

Thank you in advance for your wonderful work and help. Many blessings to you.

• mellove and mom2jess i havent done your reading yet. there is still a few people ahead of you. sorry for any inconvenience. im trying my hardest to do as many people as i can! thank you and take care =]

• Have a good one mimi, don't work too hard! 🙂

• hobbles76....

situation-2 of pentacles

a message about money could be on its way to you,probably in written form. youre still in the stage of deciding which of 2 different options to choose. perhaps youre concerned about financial issues and may be holding down more than one job,or moonlighting to make extra money. its time to make a choice and stick with it even if you arent sure about the outcome.

obstacle-knight of swords reversed

this card suggests that youre delaying doing what is necessary,perhaps neglecting paperwork or communication. there could be serious repurcussions from withholding information. it can also indicate that youre mentally closed off from a situation that desperately needs attention and is thereby creating bad feelings and opposition.

action recommended-page of cups

this page signifies a young person,male or female-possibly a son or daughter,or a younger sibling-who is bringing you a message about love. it might mean an engagement or a wedding-some situation that holds an inherent emotional risk. the circumstances may be exciting yet scary at the same time,as with a sudden elopement. if this card represents you,it says that youve already decided to take an emotional risk and arent interested in being dissuaded. youre willing to give it your all and feel things will work out.

outcome-wheel of fortune

youve done something-quit a job,made travel reservations,begun or ended a relationship,or opted out of a friendship or situation. destiny has been set in motion,and all will turn out as it is intended. theres very little more you have to do except to go with the flow. there may be unexpected turns of events-such as meeting people while youre on a journey or receiving an offer of some sort-but they too are part of the grand plan for your life.

• No problem Mimi... I hope it didnt come across as complaining or imaptient. Sometimes it is hard to follow the "order" and know when your up. I guess it is excitement huh? Please dont stress over it. 😄 You are truely an awesome person for volunteering to do this service for us.

Amy

• Dear Mimi,

Thank you for the reading...

Hmmm... a message about money would be good...I am guessing that it is probably my delayed financial aid refund...it is a little late...I am currently a student and stay at home mom, but have been considering taking a part time job as things are tight financially at the moment...

No idea what the obstacle card could mean for me as I don't think I am delaying any paperwork, or anything else that could be leading to hurt feelings...Hmmm...and the page of cups giving me a message of love...that is interesting as I am currently a single mom who has been through a divorce, and many trust issues with my drug addict ex-husband...so I don't really see an elopement on the horizon hahaha. 🙂 But there is a nice guy I have been talking to, and spent some "time" with...so maybe some day... 🙂 The wheel of fortune may be the divorce that I went through and completed at the beginning of this year? Maybe this could lead to me meeting someone?? 🙂 Thank you again for all your kindness Mimi! 🙂

• Hey Mimi. I would really like a reading as I have just had a major disappointment in my love life. I would like to know what you see for me. My dob is 3/8/63.

Thanks carrie

• i would love you to do a tarot reading for me. ive been in a just over three year relationship and right now weve hit a standstill. i would appreciate you taking a look at my situation and letting me know what you see in the cards. i would like to know if marcus truly loves me ...is in love with me and that if our relationship can get back on track and look forward to a long and loving future together.

• Thanks for the offer xx hoping you are not feeling to overwhelmed, and if you would like to do a reading for me im happy to be your guinea pig. : ) dob 21april 1974 uk if you need it xx thanks xx

• misskittenklaws...

situation-queen of cups

this queen can represent a situation that may concern a creative endeavor,relationship,or circumstances with a positive emotional tone.

obstacle-7 of cups reversed

youre in a state of total confusion because theres too much going on. you need a calm space where you can sort through the multiple choices confronting you. let your feelings be your guide.

action recommended-the fool

youre out of sync with the rest of the world,but in a positive way. you may want to go out on your own. or you may feel somehow isolated from the general group,a loner. your experience of the current situation is different from those around you,which may make you feel as if youre marching to a different drummer,and you probably are. you need to listen to that different drummer,for this is the beat of your authentic self trying to get your attention.

outcome-10 of wands

your labor may have gone naught,or you may be carrying burdens that really dont belong to you. you feel weary,as if the whole world is on your shoulders. its up to you to decide whether to continue carrying the heavy responsibilities youve undertaken or if other people are shirking their part and should help out. make sure others are doing their fair share. ask for help if you need it;dont let pride stand in your way.

• berkathy....

situation-wheel of fortune

youve done something-quit a job,made travel reservations,begun or ended a relationship,or opted out of a friendship or other situation. destiny has been set in motion,and all will turn out as it is intended. theres very little more you have to do except to go with the flow. there may be unexpected turns of events-such as meeting people while youre on a journey or receiving an offer of some sort-but they too are part of the grand plan for your life.

challenge-the empress

youre in a position of nurturing someone else,or several others. this could be caring for children or the sick or being supportive of a spouse or friend in need. this card could also refer to a pregnancy,or the desire for a pregnancy. its appropriate for you to be nurturing now,for you have the inner strength and the ability to do so without harming or depleting yourself.

lesson-8 of wands

now is a time of action,for initiating the next phase the next phase of ypur enterprise. this may involve air travel or other movement. its an exciting and hopeful period when youre likely to be extremely busy. positive things are rapidly unfolding. establish the roles you want to play and let go of those that no longer suit you.

advice-ace of wands

this ace indicates the beginning of an enterprise,usually involving the business,the arts,or finance. it shows that youve planted the seeds for a new birth-possibly a creative or money-making idea. youre now free from restraints that have hampered you in the past,enabling you to express yourself successfully.take on a new role.or forge a new identity through your work.

the future-the magician

this is a situation of new beginnings and new choices. it indicates someone who is willing and able to manipulate the situation to achieve the desired ends. it suggests leadership potential,ambition,desire for action,and new relationships coming into being. the tools for whatever action you desire are already at hand,as is the knowledge for using them correctly. its a time to evaluate the tools you have at your disposal and relate them proplerly to your aims.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Mimi,

Didn't mean to rush you the other day. I was just feeling lazy and didn't flip back threw the posts to see when my turn was 😉 Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I've read some of your readings for other people and am amazed by your talent. I greatly anticipate mine! Have a blessed day

• mom2jess....

situation-page of swords

this page brings news of problems and difficulties,perhaps relating to a younger person you know. an offspring may have failed college exams or be in trouble with the law. an element of experimentation is indicated here-either you or someone else is taking a risk or behaving in a risky manner that might cause problems. overconfidence or the ignorance of youth might also get you into trouble.

obstacle-6 of cups

this card suggests changes in the immediate environment that will make you feel more secure. these may involve meeting new friends or making new associations. youre developing new emotional tools that will aid you in the future-an important event is coming soon.

action recommended-6 of swords

this is a time of integration-or reintegration. harmony and ease prevail. new people you can trust come into your life. after some intense suffering,you now feel optimistic and balanced. this card can also indicate a move or journey over water. the destination may be unknown,or the effects of the move may be uncertain,but luck is on your side,and any change you make will go smoothly.

outcome-the hierophant

a traditional factor is active in your life,whether its a religion,a philosophy,a social organization,or another authoritative group. you feel a great deal of loyalty to this tradition or group and find it supportive. you choose to live in accordance with the beliefs you share with the group or organization. you may aspire to become a leader,or you may have a close relationship with the leader. this group or tradition serves you in many ways,inspirationally,as a teacher,as emotional support. there may also be a judgemental quality involved. youre expected to follow a certain set of beliefs,and if you fail,youre called to account.

• moonwomanme....

situation-10 of swords

this card suggests that you need to make a clean break from the past and all its attendant pain and suffering. whether this means a divorce,quitting a job,changing careers,moving across the country,or changing a traditional belief system,make the break and make it cleanly,leaving no loose ends. its time to do away with previous illusions that have clouded your vision.

obstacle-the chariot

the changes and transitions are happening internally,but at a rapid rate. things are moving so fast that you feel out of control and seem to be struggling to keep your head above water. it may seem that youre being pulled in 2 directions at once and are stressed out by the pressure. its time to choose a direction carefully,to accept the process of inner transition as a positive one,but to do so with clarity about your direction in life. the more you tune into your own transition process,the more control over it you can exert.

action recommended-3 of wands

youve consolidated your situation,business,or enterprise and now can expect financial and/or personal gain. by clearly defining the role you want to play,youre presenting a positive picture to the world. this confident attitude may draw helpful people toward you or attract beneficial circumstances. youve established a solid foundation for your business or occupation and can expect cooperation from others. at this point,youre clear about who you are and what you intend to achieve. others will respond positively to you.

outcome-10 of wands

your labor may have gone naught,or you may be carrying burdens that really dont belong to you. you feel weary,as if the whole world is on your shoulders. its up to you to decide whether to continue carrying the heavy responsibilities youve undertaken or if other people are shirking their part and should help out. make sure others are doing their fair share. ask for help if you need it;dont let pride stand in your way.

• Hi mimi,

Thank you for the time, Was wondering if you see any changes that may be coming my way anytime soon as far as love life,financial, and my children. 10 22 69..Just wondering if you see anything different from the last time you read for me.. and him as well. 11-2-71..Thank you for your time and energy that you put into your readings. Love and peace to you. Thanks again.

• Mimi... wow...I'm just curious.. did you do this just before you posted? I posted another thread about some events that happened on Friday. Before Friday I would have told you how wrong it was. Infact I think this event will drastically change my life. I need to still work it out with my councilor on Wednesday and make sure I'm not thinking/blaming and figure out where to go from here. The outcome doesnt make too much sense to me because that doesnt really seem to agree with who I am...but then again... it is an outcome. Who knows what the future really does hold.

• OMG! TNX, MiMi71.

BB.

• Hi Mimi - its SuperTiger here. God bless you for giving readings this way, I see it has given you more than you probably imagined. I emailed you on 4/12 for a reading, but I see the volume of requests you have received has kept you busy. If you need any additional info from me, let me know - I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care