How do I stop a negative relationship pattern?

• Oh, btw, I think theres a kid sleepover brewing, so I'm going too make a note too thyself too grab those cards! If she's fell in love with them, it might be hard for me, as I know the feeling! Honestly, I was asked a question about that here, that pertained too how they might contradict with biblical teachings, one lesson in particular, as I have spirtual beilefs that defintly keep me praying too God, Jesus, and bielve in angels of course! I just sort of know, without being able too explain, its the one personal, profound aspect of my life, that made me bieleve in miracles, and have faith, not bc of anyone preaching, or bc I felt like I had too, infact I would never try too preach too anyone, but with the angel cards, I feel like they were a gift too me from God, the way everything just corealated, but I was told here I can't have both, so that was a bit upsetting, as I don't know how too explain it, but I don't feel like its the same as what was described as wrong in the bible, something different that includes Love. I bieleve is God is love, I defintly bieleve in Love, so I'm going too get them back, and not worry about that comment anymore, I don't know why they asked me that of all people anyway! Thanks for letting me express that here! I'm going too try this week!

• Oh, btw, I think theres a kid sleepover brewing, so I'm going too make a note too thyself too grab those cards! If she's fell in love with them, it might be hard for me, as I know the feeling! Honestly, I was asked a question about that here, that pertained too how they might contradict with biblical teachings, one lesson in particular, as I have spirtual beilefs that defintly keep me praying too God, Jesus, and bielve in angels of course! I just sort of know, without being able too explain, its the one personal, profound aspect of my life, that made me bieleve in miracles, and have faith, not bc of anyone preaching, or bc I felt like I had too, infact I would never try too preach too anyone, but with the angel cards, I feel like they were a gift too me from God, the way everything just corealated, but I was told here I can't have both, so that was a bit upsetting, as I don't know how too explain it, but I don't feel like its the same as what was described as wrong in the bible, something different that includes Love. I bieleve is God is love, I defintly bieleve in Love, so I'm going too get them back, and not worry about that comment anymore, I don't know why they asked me that of all people anyway! Thanks for letting me express that here! I'm going too try this week!

• Chrissycat....you know what's done it for me? I've found this place, moved forward on my spiritual journey and now have a love for myself that allows me to have boundaries. I didn't always have boundaries and I was told that I attract men who are drawn to my kindness. Well, kindness and walking on me and using me for a doormat are two different things. I don't think that I'm going to repeat my negative relationship pattern anymore. I was worried that I would attract the wrong type again, and my ex has come back into my life and we are chatting but you know....I have such a love for myself now that I am ok talking to him about his new girlfriend and keep boundaries with him. I no longer have the emotional attachment of wanting to be in a relationship so I've become very honest with him. Plus, being here and moving forward in my life has made me so happy that I'm actually attracting all sorts of other people. WOW. I usually spend years in between relationships and now it's only been 6 months since he and I split and I've already dated several others and I NEVER do that. EVER. I hang on way too long and now that I have found ME? No need to hang on. If he comes back, which we have talked about, and I have demanded a complete commitment great. If he doesn't, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm ok with me and being by myself and by being and feeling that way? I am attracting nothing but good to me. Work on yourself and learn to love yourself and set boundaries...and I don't think you will have any more problems. Good luck. Keep us updated.

• Bluecat....I went to a reader years ago and fell in love with it. After giving it some time and thought, I started thinking that it was wrong and that maybe it was against God's will for us. So, I quit going. Then....after starting on my journey again...been sidetracked a few times..lol, I realized that if it was against God's will, he wouldn' t have put people who have insight or intuition in our way if they weren't supposed to be a help and comfort to us. I think we are all moving towards a new spiritual life and in order to not be discouraged and give up (as many have done, i.e., look at suicide rates). I think that in order to help us fufill our life path here, God has given us tools to give us insight and comfort to keep us going. I don't believe that the people here who have these gifts are evil in any way and I believe that they are gifts from God to help us when we lose our way. I have spent most of my life outside the church and its only in recent years that I have attended services. The church I went to as a child and the mother who raised me, made me believe that God was a punishing God. An entity to be feared. Not loved and counted on in times of hardship. When I went into AA, I was told that I could write down everything that I thought God was and adopt it as my idea of God. I chose a loving God that support, comforts and loves us. Yes, we have lessons, some that are very difficult but I don't believe that he would put us thru that unless we needed the experience to help us grow. I just went thru oodles of pain in the last breakup and even as painful as it was, I can't regret it or wish that it didn't happen. I love this place and that breakup helped me find my way here and I have received nothing but support and love since I've been here. I believe this is part of God's plan for us too. So, the cards being wrong? I don't think so. You aren't using them for evil. You are using them for comfort and understanding. I can't ever imagine that as being wrong. :0)

• Oh, Thank You! I've been sort of carrying that in the back of my mind for a little while now, thanks for helping me too get back on track, you know, your right, no matter what anyone else says, the cards have been a part of my spirtual journey, I in church, out of church, they made me feel safe when I was ill for a short time, and couldn't get up, and the most beautiful thing, they never steered me wrong! No matter how much I might have wanted the answer too be different, in time I came too now more about why it wouldn't change! I can only imagine the pain you were in when the relationship disolved, I thought I would fall apart when my my marriage did, but a reader told me it was for the best, I would get the better end of the deal, the pain was there, but walking away from it with faith did eventually lead too a better place, a better me, I like who I am now way better then when I was in a stressful marriage, things aren't perfect, but your sooo right, we go through things too help us become better people, and we get so much back in return! This place, all of you, it is a gift in its self!

• I want them back Now again, I feel like they want me back too! I literally wrote this site down for my friend, she said she's been checking it out, and loves it, so she may not miss them anyway! I can already see them jumping out at me for this question or that, its not such a bad thing that I went through a lot in that sense, it can help with reading the cards for others. I had a friend who had so many bad relationships, she literally kept attracting the same guy in a different body over and over! I hated the way they would treat her, but saying it would only alienate her, so I just tried too listen, my boyfriend was ready too kick some ass, but I told him just too wait, she would figure it out, and we didn't want her too push us away, that way when they did get the boot, she wouldn't feel like she couldn't come too us for support, it would have been humilitaing otherwise for her. Thats actually how we met in the first place, one of worst boyfriends had hit her, and I had a dream about him trying too hurt me, then the next day I saw a police car at her place, making a report, I told her about my dream a few days later, hoping she didn't think I was weird, and she saidwell, thats what happend, her mom said I must have caught her emotions in my sleep from the street. I did the cards for her a year later on a different break up, she wanted too talk about the future, just forget the past, but they wouldn't budge, it was too prevalent on her mind, she still hadn't dealt with what was drawing in the nagative guys, once we cleared all that up through the cards, her future came right up, and it wasn't so bad, it looked promising, she ended meeting someone totally different, someone who actually was going through a divorce, filing bankruptcy, but was not abusive, or hiding anything, eventually everything worked out job wise, and all for the new guy, she was glad she gave them a chance, that was years ago, he still thinks she hung the moon, just like the cards she predicted,once she acknowledged her past, cleared the air so too speak, she got the soulmate card! Thats what I love about them, they seem too lead people through gentle honesty too get through blocks, for the highest outcome, I can't wait too get them back so I can do ask them for you AuntBuck!

• Bluecat>>Sandran, what sort of art were you into?

Sandran712>>That kind of art that looks dimensional.What is that Abstract?

As for my son.I've tried to sit with him and color.He colors like a baby.So I just let him do his thing.He is definitely not a creative person.And that's fine.We both have seizure disorders and his seizures are on the right side.Mine is on the left side.Mine are under control tho.His are not.

• I'm sorry too hear that,do have any siezure pets? Like the ones that are trained too predict one coming on? I think thats amazing, a really healing thing! Abstract, is anything goes? thats ok, no one says he has too stay inside the lines, he's here too teach everyone a thing or two about that as it is! He has his own unqique gifts too add too the world, and your hisCo pilot! You know, that would make a great poster, or tshirt about atusim, those that love them, those that advocate for them, for more research, etc! I literally get a mental image of you two in one of those snoopy and the red barron planes, with a banner, all the coloring you said he does! I don't why that came too me, I realize it can't be easy, but you need your outlets, if art is one of your things, take it back for yourself, theres no better time, with all the mercury retrograde stuff going on anyway!

• And keep enjoying any good weather! I love the warm weather, I do however wish I could find something that controlled these seasonal allergies, they have really knocked the wind out of me this year!

• BC, glad to help you set your mind at ease. That's what I believe. I think that the people who publish books, give talks, ministers, all are here to help us on this journey. I know that I did a lot of readings for myself during the time that he and I were parting ways and I pulled cards that told me that if I let go of the past and had faith, the rewards would be greater than I ever imagined and it would be best for me. It has definitely been the best thing for me ever. I am opening myself up to more than I have ever before and it just keeps reaffirming to me that I am going in the right direction and doing the right thing. I look forward to every day with joy and happiness and I can't believe that I would ever feel this way after losing a very important relationship, my job and being unemployed. All things that would have sent me on a downward spiral for a much longer than what I did go down for. Sorry about the allergies. It's been nice here and I've got a touch of them but they will get worse next month here in Oregon. Still too much rain right now.

Sandran - Abstract art would be GREAT! I noticed you posted something about having to use your intuition with your son since he has a difficult time communicating. Are you able to see signs that he will have a seizure? I think you should continue with your creative outlet. I know us cancers are supposed to be artists and creative but I can make documents look pretty but I can't make my house look anything but comfortable and I sure can't draw for beans. For some reason, I can't see shadows when I try to draw so everything looks one dimensional. I was told that my creativity will come out in other ways. I used to crochet a lot and loved making blankets. It was my gift for years. Need to pick it up again but with summer coming...ehh...little warm to be crocheting 3 string blankets. They are VERY thick and VERY heavy. :0)

• I haven't learned too crochet AuntB, I have a family of quilters, they make such beautiful things, I've yet too take the time too sit and patiently learn this beautiful art. I do sew, make lots of things, garden, I just haven't learned some of the other cool stuff too do yet! AuntB, I think you have some great gifts going on! My son can draw, not me, but it doesn't stop me, I will occasionally doodle something, just for fun, or paint a piece of fruit, it wouldn't sell, but my kids think their great! Sandran, its time you found a little time too do something fun for yourself!

• bluecat>>do have any siezure pets? Like the ones that are trained too predict one coming on?

Sandran712>>no..But, that would have been nice tho.It would help him to get along with an animal.

• Auntbuck>> I used to crochet a lot and loved making blankets. It was my gift for years. Need to pick it up again

Sandran712>>My mom tried showing me how to crochet.But, She is right handed and I am left-handed.I just picked it up by watching.I like the ripple stitch.I can crochet,I prefer cross stitch better though

• Bluecat....I know the patience thing. I only learned how to crochet because my friend showed me how to use 3 strings and a large, large hook. Otherwise I had no patience. I like instant gratitfication when it comes to crocheting and it doesn't happen when you use a little hook and one string. I had tried it before with one string and couldn't get it. Hated it. Still have a baby blanket I started when I was pregnant with my 13 year old. Couldn't finish it. I show it to her when I come across it and laugh. Yah...mom didn't have patience to finish this one...lol. My mom and sister were crocheters, then both moved to cross-stitch and now are both quilters! LOL.

Sandran - I'm left handed too so it was really difficult to learn anything from anyone in my family because they are all right handed. My family is a bunch of golf fanatics and since I could never get the hang of it being left handed (no one to show me) I just consider it a game of frustration and not enjoyment. Besides the fact that my b**bs get in the way when I try to golf, or it seems like it...lol.

• Guess who else is left handed? Yes I am! Funny another thing we all have in common, wonder what else we'll discover?

Aunt B, I never did like golf, on the rare occasion I do get myself too participate in a sport activity, it just has too be something that keeps me moving a little more, golf seems like the quilting club for athletes, theres time too chat, they even have a vehicle too get too the ranges! I like tennis, not that I play it on a regulary basis, but its challenging, it pisses you off in a good way, gets you moving, I'm a bit on the lazy side when it comes too exercise, so I can appreciate a sport like that! I love too skate too! Aunt B, I wish I had that b**b problem!

• Sandran, does he seem too like animals? Is it something thats possible for you guys?

I love my dogs, one is an aggravation, but we love him anyway, the other one is great, very cool dog.I've wondered if standards would make good service dogs, they can be brilliant, but might be too stubborn for it. I have a cat thats like that, senses things from people, its about the only reason, I still put up with her!She isn't a touchy, feely lap cat, but She knew when a friend that was overs blood sugar was off, she doesn't really like strangers at first, but she kept circling around her, then finally jumped into her lap, which she never does, once my friend gave herself a shot, cat went back too her hiding spot. She has emotional intelligence, always stays by us if were sick,if anyones stressed she makes paw buscuits around them, she even woke everyone up exactly on time when the alarms didn't go off, which is weird, since I don't usually have regular feeding times for her. Animals can be great for all kinds of things that people go through.

• Auntbuck>>b**bs get in the way when I try to golf, or it seems like it...lol.

Sandran712>>I've been hearing alot of complaints where bigger breasted people have a hard time finding a top to wear that doesn't gape open.Thank You Just My Size for making large hoochie clothes...LOL

• bluecat>>Sandran, does he seem too like animals? Is it something thats possible for you guys?

Sandran712>>I would love to have a dog.And I have a spacious backyard for one.My yard is 1/2 acre.My son stamps his feet to listen to them bark.And laughs at them.My mom has a chihuahua that looks like the Taco Bell Dog.Poor Taco Bell dog passed away..Awwww..lol,It's originial name was Gidget and lived 18 years.That's Damn old for a dog..LOL

• bluecat>> like tennis, not that I play it on a regulary basis, but its challenging

Sandran712>>I like Tennis too.I like Badminton better tho.I do not have problems with the b**bs..lol....Mine are never in the way.I was flat chested in high school.LOL

• I got mine in highschool, then kids came along, and b**bs went south, what was left, way south! Badmitten is fun too, I like challenging sports, just too get the friendly competive thing going, even I don't win, I never regret trying something, as long as doesn't require me too keep with a bunch of stuff, like golf. Auntb, mabe the blankets can be ready for next winter, if you take your time! Sandran, I would research that, see if it might be a good fit, a big old slobbery dog for your boy too love!