How do I stop a negative relationship pattern?

• I had a friend who ended up in the ER with chest pains and pain radiating down her left arm. They did their tests and found out her potassium was too low. I asker her if she took blood pressure medication and she does. Doctors don't tell you that these drugs deplete the body of potassium. Statin drugs (lipitor, crestor, etc.) deplete the body of CoQ10 but alot don't tell you to start supplementing with the OTC CoQ10. Why? I think it's because of the almighty dollar. And they can't regulate (control) vitamins and supplements. You do have to be careful with the natural approach also. Too much of a good thing can be bad for you. Moderation is the key.

• absolutely. ask questions get as many opininions aspossible there are many great products out you should always question?just because it's the popular thing doesn' t mena is the right thing. do your home work not all the majority of medical doctors are nothing but drug pushers licensed by the govern as far as i'm concerned.

• Thunder>>absolutely. ask questions get as many opininions aspossible

Sandran712>>If we get all these opinions from everyone on the board it will keep you from making a decision on what or not what to do.How will anyone know who to listen to?Taking supplements may or may not work.But, it looks like you are trying to scare us away on whether we should use them or not.

• Piecespanties....I definitely agree. He needs to do what he needs to do and so do I. I accept that and truly bless him to do what he needs to do. The relationship is. It is what it is. I had a great 3 days talking with him and I know that he loves me and still cares. BUT....I also know that he has to do this. I want him to do this. I did send him the thing that Captain posted about Soul Mates and the different types out there. I also sent him the other thing she posted about Desire vs. Love. I told him about what I had found here and that I was on my path to enlightenment and that it was what I needed to do. I also said, if we were meant to be together, we will be. If that means in another lifetime....then so be it. I am grateful that he didn't think I was "off" for being in the place I am and searching for what I am searching for. He wholeheartedly has always supported me in my spiritual quest and has never tried to minimize it or tell me I was wrong. It's was nice to be with someone who takes you seriously. I also told him of the karmic debt he has to her. Now, it's up to him. He knows that I am going to a reader this week that I have been waiting to see for a month. He knows that he will be one of the topics I bring up. However, I know that I will not tell him what is said about him because I know that he needs to do whatever he needs to do without my influence. He has to use his free will to make his choices and I cannot influence him to do anything by the information I receive. So far, the information I have received from readers has been confirmed. Whether I have liked it or not. It's all part of my search for enlightenment.

Meltony, this relationship did start out as physical and it didn't take long before it turned emotional for both of us. There is a connection there that I have never had with another. I am however taking your advise regarding that side of things. I will not see him let alone be physical with him until he is done with what he needs to do. I told him that I don't play in other people's sandboxes and at this point, if I did that, he would be back where he started and I don't want that for him. I want him to find what's best for him. If he ends up with her then I will be very happy that he found what he needed. It won't change what I am doing. It won't stop me from opening myself to love and what is best for me. Thank you everyone for all the advise. I am so lucky to have found all of you.

• Aunt Buck, you are so very strong. Do you think part of the reason he has these women issues is how guilty it makes him feel too hurt anyone? I'm just thinking here, but wonder if its easier for him too hurt you, not them because you are so strong, capable, even when your heart is broken? Its not fair, but it would make sense, since these others can't let go, and he can't live with the gulity feelings of hurting them either, sounds like he may a hard time guarding his feelings from manipualtors, that doesn't really help them either though, since they will sit and wait for him. Thank God your not sitting, waiting, your trying too be elevated too a better place in all of it.

• With this one....he didn't hurt her. She hurt him....over and over. I did make it clear to him that he hurt me and I did it because I needed to say it and I needed him to hear it from me. He doesn't like hurting anyone so yes, that has a lot to do with why he is the way he is. I think she has the ability to manipulate him because of who she is and what she is to him. I cannot shield him from her manipulations. I can make sure that I don't do the same thing since that is not the type of person that I want to be. I used to be very emotional and clingy and not shy to manipulate people into doing what I want them to do. I said what I needed to say and at the same time said that I was ok. I told him that I was actually grateful that he did what he did because it brought me here. It brought me to a place that I needed to be. I don't regret what happened. I don't blame him or me. It was what needed to happen. I remember doing card readings and the cards kept telling me that change was needed and that I needed to let go of the past and it would open the door to the future and when it did, I would realize that no matter how painful it was to go thru it, I would realize how blessed I was at the end. It is so true and I didn't have to spend years to find it. I found it in a very short period of time all things considered. I cannot pinpoint when it changed for me, and I had to go back thru and re-read this whole thread this morning and it feels so right. All is good. All is right.

• Sandran712 to validate my claims that i have made i checkedout afew sites,read acouple of books,and talk to a couple natural doctors(homeopathic doctors),and as well to some health food store people who happen to give me dates for lectures by the above mentioned doctors at their storesand vitamin shops.Remember that most people myself inclueded have been bombarded by these ads by the drug companies that feature men&women who appear to be fit&healthy,and suffer from non of the sideeffects mentioned in those commercials.All i can say is that i have benefitted greatly from products i use:how i found these products was thru being a guinea pig for myself.I know onething,and thing is big corporations don't want you healthy&whole they you to be addicted to their drugs with that said... it is a decision you have to make for yourself?

• BlueCat - did you get your cards back? I'd still love to hear what they have to say!

• Me too! I was just thinking about that! I miss them so much! I have tried twice now, but no, she still has them, I am going too have too make a special trip I think! I would love too ask them for guidance for you!

• bluecat>>I am going too have too make a special trip I think! I would love too ask them for guidance for you!

Sandran712>>She does know they are yours..Right...?

I do not like lending out things of mine.As I trust no one..It never comes back in the condition I lent them

• Sandran712>>I do not like lending out things of mine.As I trust no one..It never comes back in the condition I lent them

Sandran712>>I don't like lending out my crab-shell to Thunder.Because he may have a wild Hazing party and crash it for me.Crack it's shell and break it..LMAO

• broken shell=broken heart,broken home!lol

• Thunder>>broken shell=broken heart,broken home!lol

Sandran712>>What is a Capricorn..Is that a goat?I just can't picture a goat sitting inside a crab shell....LOL

• Unless it was using the shell as a rescue boat... :0)

• Auntbuck>>Unless it was using the shell as a rescue boat

Sandran712>>I need Thunder to rescue me.LOL....Send out a rescue boat and we will be on a 3 hour tour...A three hour tour...LMAO

• haha....too funny. I love thsoe 3 hour tours....

• aaaaawwww,another nutcrackin adventure involving crabs,and a thre hour tour?lmao!!!how about you let good old thunder crack some thunder in yer lil shell tonight BABY!!!!!!!!!! LOL,LMAO!!! I LOVE THE CRABS! I REALLY DO ESPECIALLY IN CRABBEAPPLE COVE,MAINE! LOL

• Thunder>>CRABBEAPPLE COVE,MAINE!

Sandran712>>Is that where we was going to have our honey moon?Ride on the S.S Minnow?Eating Crab cakes and lobster at a bed an breakfast on Gilligans Island...LMAO

• Auntbuck>>>haha....too funny. I love thsoe 3 hour tours

Sandran712>>I particularly like the seeds where you can read someone's mind.Ahhh those were the days...LOL..So I am having my honey moon there so I can read Thunder's mind..LMAO

• sounds like you to eat my mind sandran712!...LOL..