Thanksgiving

• I am Thankful for my family, my husband, my children, and grandchild (steps and inlaws included!). I am grateful for the times they have held me up, and the times they've let me down as well. I am thankful for the times I have been able to do the same for them. Everything that has happened, both "good" and "bad" (as I may have perceived them at the time) have been lessons that I am still learning, and with hope, will continue to learn.

I am also Thankful that every seven years, my birthday occurs on Thanksgiving proper, and will continue to remember that on that day, larger events than just my birthday (like Thanksgiving or sadder things) happen, and that day isn't always (or ever) just about me.

• I am very thankful for all of the continued support I receiv from my family. The ove is simply unconditional, as noone is perfect. I'm also thankful that my mother who just came through a surgery will be up and about on Thanksgiving for her family to surround her with love and thanks once again this year. She is the family's backbone. Thank you momz and family! I love you now and forever..

• I am thankful my daughter is back living round the corner from me so that I can help her and my gtrandchildren when she has bad times with her Fibromyalgia. I am also thankful that I can use reiki to help heal her, my granddaughter, and others who are ill

• I am thankful for my wonderful emotionally and physically healthy children. They have made me very proud. I am also happy and feel very fortunate to be able to provide for the younger ones still liveing at home through my job that I really enjoy. We don't have it all but we have all we need.

• I am thankful for my sobriety, for the opportunity God has given me to create a whole new life for my son and I. I am thankful that He walks with me on this journey.