Out of body experiences (The Astral Plane)

• Hello everybody... i have always been into the super natural.. spiritual findings you know astrology everything this site covers and more.. but lately i been really getting in touch with myself.. i been researching out of body a little more here and there and so i thought it would be very interesting if i made a forum where every one can share their experiences. whether they are trying still or have had actual experiences. i personally have not been aware of any experiences in the astral plane. but every night i lay me down to sleep i try and not forget more and more... tonight i cant wait so i can tr again.. i will post tomorrow or when i get the chance and let you all know what happened... im looking forward to hear some experinces.. or even tips on how to do it or concentrate a bit more.... welll lets talk....................muah Shawna

• Hi ShawnaKS

Ive been able to astral travel all my life, even when i was not aware i could. For years when i spoke of it i was ridiculed bc they were obviously jalous of what i am n can do.

mine useally takes me to thiose i love, have loved, to be retaught things that can help me in my now life. it useally feels like ive slept but not slept at all.

• Hi Shawnaks -

Great topic! Sorry for hijacking your thread but I do have a few questions for CharmedWitchBente.

CharmedWitchBente-

Do not let all those who does not have this special abilities brings you down. You are right, they are jealous. I have been very interested with Astral Plane travel for quite some time now. I am not practicing it yet though because I am still busy with my meditation skills. In order to be able to succeed in Astral Plane travel, one need to learn how to relax and meditate is the best way to do it. So, I am taking small steps in this and I hope one day I will be able to experience the Astral Travel too. This would benefit me so much in so many ways since I am living thousands of miles away from my family. One day....

Please feel free to share your experience with us!

Thanks!

• What questions? i see none lol. best would b u make new topic asking 4 me in the subject line. ill check often

• Ooops sorry LOL!

Allright, I will think of a few questions and start a new thread. Would be great to know how you feel or see during your astral travel etc...

Thanks!

• lol...emergence i just started practicing meditation... but i plan on going far with it... charmed i would really enjoy hearing about your experiences... or even some tips on hoe to achieve it...

• i mean how.. lol ma bad

• My sister travels in her sleep, looks in our windows, or travels in space. She has told me of these dreams several times.

• I am not sure if I had an out of body experience or not... but here is 3 things happened:

I was laying down on my bed in the late afternoon, listening to a meditation tape, eyes closed, concentrating on following directions on the tape.

I felt like my body had bumped into something but I was laying down on my bed. The entire top of my body had that little bump bump feeling and I opened my eyes and the ceiling was right there at my nose.

I got really scared and then it was all over.

This happened years ago and I am a little fuzzy on it now, but that was one experience that I had.

Another time I woke up in the middle of the night and I had an invisible entity slamming down on me hard. I tried to get up but felt the force slam me down into the bed again and my face went deep into the pillow I had hard time breathing.

I always had thought it was a ghost attacking me or something like that.

years later I heard someone saying that it was my soul (spirit) trying to get back from an astral travel and I woke up before my soul (spirit) could get back in.

I dunno... any ideas on this one?

I had a dream one night that I know was not just a dream. I had this dream of being in a place that was bright white, I was sitting on a stone bench, there was a tree or two, and I was having a conversation with someone.

I could not see a face, but I knew that this was Jesus Christ.

I am NOT a religious type, I have only gone to church when a funeral or wedding was held. I am spiritual but at the time of my dream I was not even into that.

I WISH I could remember what he told me, I want to know what he said to me.

All I remember is that he was talking to me, I said something to him, and he spoke again.

Everything around us was just plain white, nothing else.

When I woke up I had the most amazing feeling. I actually BEAMED of pure joy.

This feeling and effect stayed with me for 3 days but it was fading and I was feeling sadness of that.

By the time the 5 th day came along it was completely gone and I was in the most depressed state.

I was crying, so very sad, wishing I could dream again and get it back. I tried to and was sleeping more. I was losing interest in everything. Such grief over losing this beautiful and wondrous sense of joy, peace, love, pure happiness.

Those are my three experiences.

Any comments to those?

I would love to learn more about astral travel too.

• ShawnaKS : it depends on if i do it in awake state of if im asleep. when i sleep i have NO control whatsoever on how when where n why for. In awake state im in control n i can choose where to go, whom to see, n what to do. The digging into how to where to n so on is still new to me, mostly bc i just do it n i havent asked why i can , i just can. ive asked it n im puzzled as u is. i think to succeed one must not overthink the why n how i can do it. But just do it.

At least thats what i think lol

• wow charmed.. that really is quite a gift you got... you know there has to be a purpose that you are able to do this.. there has got be something you're meant to achieve through this... maybe open peoples minds up... just one person makes a difference you know what i mean.. i really hope i get to be able to do this one day.. it sounds amazing... i mean what is it you concentrate on when you do it when your concious...

• you should do it and come see me real quick...lol..just playing just a fun thought

• When I dod in consciously in control awake, i envision where i wanna go n whom i wanna see. its a matter of practise i reckon. learning by doing. as 4 what i am meant to achieve with it, hell if i know lol

• LOL... HAHA RIGHT.. BUT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND OUT... YOU SHOUD ASK ANGELREADER... (HE/SHE I HAVE YET TO FIND OUT) IS GIVING SOME AMAZING ADVICE IN THE FORUM "QUESTIONS FOR HEAVEN" MIND ME ASKING WHAT YOUR SIGN IS

• LOL... HAHA RIGHT.. BUT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND OUT... YOU SHOUD ASK ANGELREADER... (HE/SHE I HAVE YET TO FIND OUT) IS GIVING SOME AMAZING ADVICE IN THE FORUM "QUESTIONS FOR HEAVEN" MIND ME ASKING WHAT YOUR SIGN IS

• sign as in astro sign or what sign do ya mean?

astro i am a pisces. n yes ive posted on that thread n if ya as me r the replies a bunch of hoohaas n a load of crock. the one that claims to have THE connection is kinda in my book a fraud who wants major attention. soon they will think its THE messiah which has been proclaimed to arrive for million of years. ye ye im in the face of peeps again but what do ya expect as i find myself half accused of witchcrafts dancing n canniving with satan himself.

• SIBLE SIBLE SIBLE...

WOW THAT FIRST EXPERIENCE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IS TRIPPY.. THATS THE KIND OF STUFF I HEAR ABOUT WHEN PPL FIRST DO IT... CANT WAIT FOR MY FREAK OUT TIME HAHA THAT SECOND ONE MY SISTER GETS ALOT... SHE BELIEVES ITS DEMONIC BUT WHAT YOU SAID SOUNDS MUCH BETTER... I READ AN ARTICLE THE OTHER DAY THAT SAID IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE ASTRAL PROJECTION YOU MUST GET RID OF YOUR FEARS. THAT IF YOU ALREADY IMAGINE IT BEING A SPIRIT OR DEMON OR WHATEVER .. THEN DONT BE SUPRISED IF YOUR FEAR COME TRUE.. BECAUSE ONCE YOU CREATE IT IN YOUR MIND IT BECOMES REAL TO YOU. BUT IF YOU JUST KNOW THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT CAN HURT YOU ON THE ATSRAL PLANE AND THAT YOUR FEARS ARE ALL IN YOUR HEAD THAN MAYBE IT BE EASIER TO OVERCOME THEM.. I FOUND IT TO BE REALLY REASSURING. ;0)

• cool ahm advice watch the caps dear, people may think u yell at them. n some make take offence. i gather ur have caps in some password ot like it. ;-D

• LOL... WOW CHARMED... HAHAHA I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT THAT RESPONSE... WELL DO YOU PRACTICE WICKA... I DO NOT JUDGE I LOVE ALL PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY HATE ME.. HAHA BETTER TO LOVE THEM THEN HATE THEM... WELL WHAT SHE / HE TOLD ME WAS VERY ACCURATE WITH MY SPIRITUAL BELIEFS SO ALL GOOD IN MA BOOK.. YOU KNOW EVERY ONE HAS THEIR OWN BELIEFS OWN RELIGION WHAT EVA.. THERE SHOULD BE NO CRITICISM TO OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY DO HOW THEY DO IT CAUSE IT NONE THEY BIZZNAZZ... YAFEEL... YEA I WAS TALKIN BOUT UR ASTROLOGY SIGN... MINE IS CLEARLY GEMINI.. MY RISING IS PISCES.. ARE U MALE OR FEMALE? SORRY TOO MAMY ???s HAHA IM JUST CURIOUS