Need pisces advice please

• I don't want to rewrite what i had posted before with this guy. We were friends for a long time....were more than friends for a bit and then he became hurt by me....not sure really what i did and then he pulled back and no matter what I've tried it has stayed that way 😞

Now I have really screwed things up with this guy 😞 He was silent with me for a long time and I did something I know i shouldn't have....I sent him an email ranting about all the **** that pissed me off over the years. I know I said awful things and probably hurt him very much and really pissed him off.....I was feeling the same way at the time and now I am devastated. I sent an apology and just briefly sent messages now and then but no response from him. I ended up sending a little something to him.....nothing of real value but something he could not get down his way. Even though he was reading the emails i sent but didn't respond....my sending something to him pushed him over the edge 😞 He finally responded by asking me to leave him alone 😞 I am so upset but will not bother him at all. I will respect his wishes.

My question...especially to you is.........do you think after several months....I was thinking maybe November.....I could send him an email and apologize once more and let him know I will not contact him again unless he says it's ok?? I really miss him and wonder if....when he cools down for a few months he may feel the same deep down or am i just deluding myself and he will just go ballistic if he hears from me again?? I know once a pisces is done they are usually done for good 😞

• Sorry but I feel he has lost all trust in you. Saying you're sorry won't convince him - he is not prepared to risk himself again with you. Contacting him ever again will just drive him further away. He is looking for someone else and will find them. Learn a hard lesson from this and move on.