LEO LADIES AND GEMINI MEN (ANYONE)

• SO I AM A LEO LADY ...I FELL IN LOVE WITH A GEMINI MAN BUT GOT MY HEART BROKEN....BUT STILL FEEL AN EXTREMLY HUGE CONNECTION TOWARDS THIS MAN....WHAT IS THIS????? PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT ON LEO/GEMINI RELATONSHIP..I SURE CAN USE IT...THANKS

• I can give you a Leo female point of view but you will need a Gemini male opinion. I can see why as a female Leo that you are attracted & attached to a Gemini. Females are verbal and love communication. Germinis are so personable and can talk their a.s.s. off. Who would not love a man who can express himself so eloquently. Most likely he's an intellectual and Leo's love that trait as we want to guide and channel their energy as a matter of our control issues. That's all I've got.

• THANKS SO MUCH I FULLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU WROTE...YOU ARE SOOOOO CORRECT...I THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO RESPOND TO MY THREAD.....LOVE LIGHT HAVE WONDERFUL DAYS AND BEAUTIFUL NIGHTS......

• hey moonraiz, i am a gemini male but not that chatty... i feel the same attraction to leo females and i get the same vibes back from them.. its supposed to be a great match in some cases but everyone is different and has many influences besides just the sun sign. i dont think i helped much but thought i would share that with you.

• thanks earthwindandfire.....every lil bit counts....

• Hmmm well all my best friends are Leo women. I am a gemini woman. Thses tow signs can clash but the chemistry can be irresistable.

Leos are overly self involved and so are gems.

Both want control and both will be heard at all costs

Gems can be wooed back but need ressurance that there will be equal give and take.

Not an ideal match and has its problems. BOth signs have the same flaws. Control and wanting to be first.........

It could work but you need to give your gem some space. Date, get out and hook up with a scorpio. Libra are excellent. Dependable, not overly dramatic and will stick it out and work on things. I am afraid Leos and Gems are both full of drama. In most relationships there is only room for one dram king/queen.

If you just gotta have him back then you got work to do and when you get him back are you going to be sorry for what you wished for??

Good luck you are obviously in love and chemically connected.

• Thanks soooo much CAT I totally understand every word and i had my share of a scorpio my oldest son's father is a scorpio went through a whole lot but had a strong connection as well i guess it is fair to say that we both have learned from past mistakes and are now friends(who would have ever known) everyone around us wanted us to hate each other HA we showed them lol....we may not be together but we are there for each other..so when i read the scorpio piece i had to chuckle....and you are right i think my gem is full of drama me yes we know i can be full of drama as well but i am on my spiritual journey learning new ways to project myself.....thanks so much for everything you sure are wonderful......love light

• Moonraiz, I know exactly what you're going through. I'm a Leo/Virgo cusp and the love of my life was Gemini. Still not sure I'm over him...we had a wonderful relationship and were deeply connected. Were able to relate, and very much alike, but at the same time, we had our differences. Even our birth charts were amazing...we had something like the exact same 5 or 6 planets in the exact same houses. But he was also bi polar, and I think that's what ended our relationship more than anything. I know exactly what you're feeling. Many, many HUGS!!! 🙂

• awww thanks for the hugs DA so you know exactly what i am going through and to make matters worse how about i am dating yet another gemini...why why why lol....i ask myself will this be the same or could this possibly work out... time will tell i guess... thanks again and many many hugs to you as well :0)

• no thanks nec. I just see these things and do alot of work with Astrology. It keeps me balanced and prepared when my Virgo guy starts acting up again. Trust me I am no day at the beach either. I thinki if the relationship is worth the work and you get enough reward then you should stay. But only YOU can decide. I have been swamped........work work work

Peace and light

Catamaniac