What can you tell me about my spirit guide(s)?

• Hello i would be really grateful if someone could tell me the name of my spirit guides ,would love to know thanks

Lilac .

• Hi everybody! 🙂 I haven't been around for a while and didn't want to be forgotten. lolI only know about he one spirit guide of mine but I have known it was a man for a while.I don't know much about him so if anyone could shed some light on that, that would be cool. I was told his name is Alfred (which I thought was cool since that was Batman's butlers name lol) but I have also been told that he was my father in my first life. I don't know how many lives I have had or anything about any of them.Things are looking up for me at this particular moment. I have told you about my experience with my guide and what I tink about it.I don't need to ever see him.When he spoke to me, I remember feeling calm. (despite what I was going through at the time) I was in total peace. I am ok with just knowing that he is around and that he will be there at my moment. Anyway, gotta go. TTFN

• Excuse me for butting in, Sylvannah we have been worried about you, I'm glad you are okay. 🙂

• I have a feeling you're guided by someone very gentle and patient. Almost mouse-y in a sense because they are very quiet. Yet extremely protective, as any guide should be, I believe. I get a feminine vibe...borderline maternal...definitely loving.

This is all just what came to me initially, maybe if I talked to you a bit more I would be able to feel your guide or have my guide and my spirit familiar tell me more.

• Syl, there you are. We were looking for you on thankful. Have a great weekend.

Gypsy, Glad you popped in, may I ask who are you responding to? There have been several requests since my original posting. We'd love to hear more.

• GypseyEmpress, can you tell me about my spirit guides? My birthday 10/11/50, I have health problems. I live in Milton, Florida and just moved from Jasper, Tennessee. Thanks so much.

Toni

• I am also still waiting for some response.. Patience - salvation...

Greetings

• I would LOVE to here about my guide(s)!

My DOB is 22/06/1982.

My thanks in advance!

• Hi! Poetic555 or GypsyEmpress,

I would also love to know more about my Guides. My birthdate is July 5th, 1968. Thank you so much for your time! It is much appreciated!

• I can't help you nasusone she can or RC maybe, good luck!

• This post is deleted!

• Okay, Thank you Poetic555. RCDreamer or GypsyEmpress if either of you would be able to help me know my Guides I would very much appreciate it! Thank you!

• Zepagain thank you so much for the meditation. I will try that. To everyone else, blessings to you all.

• Hi eveybody! I haven't been around for a while. I've been kinda lost. Sorta disconnected. (and my back went out last week. It hasn't gone out in years) I went to my exes tonight and he had somebody in bed with him. They were obviously both drunk and passed out. I was waiting for that to happen. I wasn't as devastated as I thought I would be. She obviously don't care about him which I will tell him tomorrow. (which I hope she is there too) Cause if she did care, she wouldn't be drinking and getting as drunk as him. But at least they have that in common. lol I have to be careful who I am with cause it will be for longer than 1 night and I will remember it.I was thinking of doing a love spell on him but I am not really interested on him being in love with me. I want him to love himself more.

Gypsy Empress- what can you tell me about mine?

• I personall y have both.. I have a Guardian Angel, that i have known since I was born. You have one also. A Spiritual guide is one that has crossed over to the Astral Plain and has choosen to stay on Earth so to speak and do some good for others. Usually someone that has had wisdome of God and experience.. So he or she lingers on with someone and acts as a guide. There are also times when God appoints a guide for you, if you are not into the Guardian Angel aspect of it.. But never-the-less, they want you to know that they are near and so they always leave signs.. But I bet you are to busy to notice.. They should be cherished, so lighting a candle for them is always appropiate.

• MarysPage, Thank you! I will make it a practice to do this everyday! I have recently asked ArchAngel Michael to help and have found at least 3 feathers. One being pink when I asked for help in healing my daughter! You are very blessed. Thank you for responding! It is appreciated!

• Hello I will appreciate if someone could tell me if they see any spirits around me and if I have any spirit guides.Also one of my friends told me she saw a very bright white cloudlike thing on the passenger side of the car covering the seat right behind the driverside few minutes after she parked the car in her driveway.Does anyone know what that was?

• Blmoon, can you tell me who my spirit guide is? I come across white feathers regularly, are they from my spirit guide or a loved one who is deceased? My dob is 7.6.48, do you need any more information? Thank you for your time and insight.

• I don't think I have one yet but am blessed anyway.

• I would like to know if I have one or more. What kind of signs other than feathers?

Luvslife