What can you tell me about my spirit guide(s)?

• my bithday wish to all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE and COLOUR

• Hello,

Can you tell me about my spirit guide or guides?

Thanks.

• Thank you Blmoon, I am so looking forward to your answer!

• Hola Blmoon!!!! How are you? I know you are extremely busy with others

so I will patiently wait my turn! But hopefully you can help me 🙂

I was just curious about my spirit guide, I THINK and have been told that I have a spirit guide who is an slightly older African male (crazy I know..lol) I do feel a male presence around but perhaps I am just tripping lol I would love to hear your ideas about this. I am not sure If I have anymore, I am really into my cultural heritages on my spiritual aspect, so perhaps there are ancestors there i'm not sure.

Well thanks for your time!! Hope all is well!

Amor Y Luz,

Brianna 🙂 ❤

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Blmoon can you please tell me about my spirit guide and how to communicate with them......I know I have a spirit guide beacuse I sometimes feel pushed in directions unknowingly and guided very often.

Thank you

• Tips on just how to communicate with our guides would be appreciated.

• Hoping my ancestors and guides will be stepping in to help with the healing of my granddaughter, she has pneumonia.

• Hi Bloom posted my question april 23, 2010 hope you can help me and give some answer know your busy

• I've been catching glimpses of someone in my peripheral vision lately. So far I don't have the luxury of seeing solid figures, yet. But I've noticed or been aware of someone nearby numerous times lately. Kind of felt like they were checking in on me. My sense is that it is a male figure, older, not thin but more lean than muscular, taller than I am for sure. I haven't gotten the impression there is any message behind it just sort of checking up on me.

Is this a guide or relative? I haven't been feeling well lately and wondered if this individual was showing concern over that?

Sometimes I feel like I can almost hold a conversation with them in my head and "get" what they are saying to me. But lately it's like dealing with a dropped call, I reach out but there's no signal or there is I'm on the wrong channel. Any suggestions on how to better tune in to receive what I feel is coming my way?

• I tried to meditate today. Went into it with what I thought was a great intention, "knowing there are many ancestors near I asked them, any one of them to come near and let me know they were here." I layed down in the quiet of my room with a white candle burning. A ringing phone yanked me out of my meditation but before that happened I felt as if my right side was tingling. Then I felt a touch on my left calf and the sensation of someone grasping your toes in their fingertips. It felt really weird. Finally I felt my left hand get picked up, hand in hand as their other hand touched my forehead like checking for a fever. I asked if it was my dad and got the response "yes" but it was really slow and drawn out like it was hard to say or something. I wasn't sure it was him because it didn't sound like him. I've had other kinds of things you see or hear or feel during meditation but this one was different. I immediately called my brother to tell him about it and he said it sounded like healing hands. Thoughts anyone?

• bump

• Meditating yesterday I had a telepathic conversation with my mom. Was it really her?

• Blmoon , reading your responses about spritual guides experiences, I so happy someone else can understand me and how I relate to them. It usually happens to me in my deepest sleep early morning between 2-5am. I can feel them next to me and I often hear my mothers voice. Is this spirit really her ? I've start reading books about spiritual healings. self healing, and I've always been sensitive as young child. My visions would come to me in my dreams and lately my mother, that has passed-on 2yrs ago, comes to me in light conversations. Can you please help me find my true guides and how I can communicate with them without being afraid. Thanks

• OMG, I did the same thing last night since it was a Full Moon. I was meditating in my bedroom with a white candle and asked it my guides if they were in the room. I asked for a sign and suddenly felt a tingling across my chest and then my shoulders. I could resist but reach out towards my chest since i felt afraid. I continued my meditation and felt a great sense of peace. For the first time ,for a very long time I slept very well and woke up with positive energy.

• OMG, I did the same thing last night since it was a Full Moon. I was meditating in my bedroom with a white candle and asked it my guides if they were in the room. I asked for a sign and suddenly felt a tingling across my chest and then my shoulders. I could resist but reach out towards my chest since i felt afraid. I continued my meditation and felt a great sense of peace. For the first time ,for a very long time I slept very well and woke up with positive energy

• MCpeace, wow maybe there was some great healing in the process in the last couple nights, sounds like we definitely have had similar experiences. The one thing that is so far always true after I have a successful meditation I am pumped, like so excited, my adrenalin is rushing. I too have slept better recently. Sounds like we are on the same wavelength. Keep us posted on how things progress for you.

• Since the tingle, healing session of sorts I meditated again and felt I was having a telepathic conversation with my mom. It was the neatest experience. If anyone gets any vibe on that or messages for me I'd sure appreciate hearing them.

• I spoke with my guardian when I had my accident. If I hadn't, I would be dead. I think that guardians are not here to protect us. (keep bad things from happening) I think they are here to help us after a bad thing happens. To either help us stay alive or to help us cross over. I could be wrong but that is what I got from my experience.

• Sylvannah - I would say that makes total sense. People do seem to meet their guardian when they're experiencing life threatening situations. I think you're probably right!