For the Captain

• Hi Captain, can you tell me anything about what my future holds. 10/27/58 @around 12:45 pm. Love, Financial, Career, my life right now seems upside down.

• According to your numerology, 2010 is a 4 personal year for you. This year, your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in the year to follow. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

Let yourself settle into a routine now. You're working hard, but you're making steady progress and it's easy to stay motivated. Your ability to focus is incredible this year. Use this year to refine your plans, to reevaluate your goals. You will have the choice this year of what to carry on with and what to bring to an end. Put all those messy bits in place now. Your plans have had a few shaggy edges that you weren't sure what to do with. That's ok, it's only now that they have obvious solutions. Stay positive. Don't get discouraged if it seems that you're taking two steps back for every two you take forward. That is your perception, but it's because the spiral is coming around to where you can see where you've been. Use that bird's eye view to decide what your next direction will be. Stay aware. You knew this would be necessary, and you will never forgive yourself if you back down. Give it all you have!

This year, someone is watching you work your behind off. Look for acknowledgement and reward next year, perhaps where you least expect it. There will be some happy family times this year, low key and relaxed. Enjoy them! You are in danger of getting too tired if you try to do the socializing you did last year. Get some rest when you can. There is an authority figure in your life right now who is going to resist all that you do. There's nothing you can do about it except stay off the radar. This will pass.

In 2010, you are creating a solid personal inner foundation. You may want to do some weeding and feeding in the belief department! Write a long list of all the beliefs you have about yourself. Make one list for the positive beliefs and one for the negative beliefs. See how many you can come up with. Look at the negative beliefs first. Ask yourself if they continue to serve you. If so, keep them on your list. If not, acknowledge that you thought of them, make a decision to let those thoughts go, and then cross them off your list. Now acknowledge the beliefs that you really like about yourself! Next to these beliefs write a examples of where you see these qualities in your life. Celebrate them and give yourself some acknowledgment since these beliefs are part of your solid foundation. Address the beliefs that you view as negative. Look for a common thought throughout them. See if you can narrow these beliefs down into one or two negative beliefs. Next, write a present tense positive affirmation that turns this statement into a positive attribute. The purpose of this statement is to support you in changing your belief. This becomes your new affirmation or life statement.

After a time that feels good to you, tackle another limiting belief by creating another affirmation. You are essentially restructuring the old beliefs that no longer serve you by transforming the energy that holds the old beliefs in place. Notice throughout the year that your inner foundation is strengthening with the new beliefs. You'll find that your new beliefs are much more accurate in relation to who you truly are today.

Take some time to also examine your environment. This is a good time to eliminate clutter, clean house, and rearrange the spaces in which you live and work. Let go of the things you have outgrown. Feng Shui can assist you in this process. You may also want to invest in some new "tools" to help you make progress in your life. No matter what field of endeavor you are undertaking, there are tools that can make the job more enjoyable, easier, and more efficient. Your Four Personal Year is about creating your foundation. Building a foundation requires lots of digging, building forms, mixing and pouring concrete, removing forms, and filling in the dirt. If you've tired of using only a shovel and wheelbarrow, consider upgrading to a tractor, power saw, nail gun, and cement mixer! As you create the foundation of your life, what "tools" would you like to invest in?

Continue to practice self-love. Find things you can do that engage yourself in nature. Exercise and contact with nature will help sustain your foundation. Also pay attention to your diet and what you eat. A healthy body supports a sound mind. Finish up a projects that you started a while back. Completion, patience, and persistence are very important this year. Consider adding physical things that can give you additional support in you home, such a a new desk or better lighting. Remember to maintain the balance you achieved in 2008 and express the joy and enthusiasm that you discovered last year.

• Wow, Thank you very much.

• I only thing I don't see is engagement or marridge. My husband of 26 years and I are separated and will probably divorce. I don't have anyone else in my life. Sometimes I wish I did, someone to talk to, a companion. The person that the authority figure is my boss. i know that will pass, she's new to the job. Unfortunately 2009 was one of the worst years of my life. No joy at all. But alot of the things you said for 2010 is true.

• Our worst years can be the best for learning lessons. Pain strips away the blocks we have against seeing the truth. And the result of learned lessons is more joy in living. You may not see the good results from last year yet - but you will once you have gained more perspective.

• Hi Captain, I was wondering if you see me meeting anyone in the near future. Or do you see my husband and I at least becoming friends. He is so lost and I want to help him get on with his life.

• No I do not see you meeting anyone at the moment because you have not broken off the emotional ties to your husband. We cannot move on to the future when something keeps us locked in the past.

• And i don't believe you and your husband were ever really good friends, were you? You are too different to be completely compatible.

• We were compatible for a very long time and then when we moved to another state we started to grow apart. The sad part of all of this is we both still have ties to one another and I am trying to move on, but it's very hard. I have always taken care of him and my children, 26 years is a long time. I would just like for us to be friends. I don't know if I miss him or having someone to share things with. I just feel so lonely and I have never felt like this before. We have been separated since August. I think he needs help mentally, I just want him to be friends with our children. I have been good for awhile and now I feel like the sadnest is coming back again. it's like a death an ending to a life that I had for a long time. I am a survivor, i know that, but i wish i just had someone to talk to, to share things withh. I guess in time that will come. I just wish it was sooner.

• That's still odd to me how you seen a marridge or engagement. I guess i have read to many romance novels. I would love to meet someone who we really are compatible who enjoys the same things. Maybe some day.

• No I did not predict marriage or engagement this year for you. It's all about hard work and your career.

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry i misunderstood that paragraph. I guess it was something to look forward to. Career right now is all I have to focus on. i don't have many single friends, so I don't do out to much. Finances is my biggest problem. I just feel like everything is coming down on me, I have been looking for a part time job but no luck yet. Thanks for listening

• Zephire, please start your own thread if you have a question for me or post in this thread -

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=6688&replies=98