Ex-Husband Is Missing Can Anyone Help???

• I am a single mother of four young children living in Lebanon at the moment. My ex-husband Kamal DOB September 1, 1959 was last known to be in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Nobody including his current wife who has a 4 month old baby from him and who is currently in the Philippines has been able to contact him or has heard from him for the past 5 days. If anyone could shed some light on this situation I would appreciate it.

• I feel he has gone into hiding because he thinks people are out to get him. When he feels it is safe and that he is no longer in danger, he will make contact with loved ones.

• wow... i wiill pray for him. im soo sorry for your worry.

• Dear The Captain,

Thank you very much for your response. Last night I sent a message to his wife telling her I was going to file a missing persons report with the Saudi Embassy here if I didn't get any news by 9am today. She says she texted this message to him 10 times then he finally called her back. So I believe your feeling was exactly right. Once again I appreciate your response.

Sincerely,

333Tanya

Dear ShawnaKS,

Thank you for your sympathy and prayers. I appreciate your kindness and concern.

Sincerely,

333Tanya