Question for JuneMoon26

• Hi Junemoon26,

I saw your replies in the other thread on tarot card reading. I am in a similar situation and I would like to ask if you can spare me some time to tell me more about this reading that I had done a few months ago.

This reading is about my love life, with my ex. We broke up a few months ago and we are sort of friends now. I went for a reading because I wanted to know his real feelings towards me and what his intentions are. I treasure his friendship but at the same time, I am hoping that we will give relationship another try. If he is just stringing me on, then I will rather have a clean break and do all I can to get over this and move on.

Being a Taurus, he is a stubborn person. I am told that once a Taurus made his decision, there is no looking back. But I am told too that if a Taurus is no longer interested in you, he will be very clear about it and will not have anything to do with you anymore. This confuses me since he initiate the break up but he is insisting that we stay in contact as friends. According to him, he is not going anywhere.

I really treasure your opinion on this, if you have the time.

The questions for this reading;

We broke up a while ago, is there a 2nd chance in store for us?

I love him and I miss him, does he feels the same?

What does the future holds for us if we stay in contact? WIl our friendship turned into something deeper again?

The cards drawn -

Six of Cups (upright)

The Moon (upright)

Nine of Swords (reversed)

If you need our birth info, here it is -

Mine Dec 11,1976

His May 06,1976

Thank you so much in advance!

I sincerely appreciate it.

• hope you can help

thanks!

• Sorry Junemoon26!

I just saw your post in "is my ex in my future at all?", that my reading is on the way!

Dont worry! I will wait patiently for it.

Thanks a million!