TheCaptain, need your advice please.

• Dear TheCaptain,

I would appreciate some advice from you on this.

I have posted quite a number of questions in your other threads and your advices have been great.

I learn a lot from you and a few others in here too, who have offered me their guidance as well.

I am at the crossroad of my life at this moment and I really feel that this is the time for me to reach out and seek guidance and help from others, to make sure I am choosing the right path. Normally I would know what to do and make my own decisions but this time, I am at loss.

I am in love with this guy and we broke up a few months ago. Although he insisted that we stay in contact, we do not communicate that much. I am fine with this as communicating with him makes it harder for me to let go of the past. But at the same time, I misses him so much.

Angelreader told me that I need to seek help from Archangel Michael as what I am going through in life now (career, love, family) cannot be shouldered alone. I listened to her and pray for the angels to help me. I must say, it really helps. I can feel the tension being lifted from my shoulder bit by bit. I keep on asking for guidance with regards to my love life too, for my angels to show me some signs on what to do. I keep on asking my angels to give me some signs if I have to stay as friends with me because he is the ONE for me or get rid of him once and for all. I do not want anything in between. I have been getting a few signs lately. Example - his name will appear on my favorite TV shows, during my meeting with someone, in a book I just bought etc. There will always be something that will appear right in front of my eyes which will remind me of him. I am getting frustrated!

All readings I have asked of my love life in the future are positive, which involve him somehow. But looking at the situation we are both in now, I have my doubts if we ever get back together. I have never met such a stubborn person as me.

What can you see for me in this matter? Can you see me ending up with someone old, young, black, white etc? Or is it my ex? I know I have to follow my heart and my heart is telling me that he is the ONE but what if he thinks I am not the ONE for him? I rather move on and be hurt now then hang around and be hurt later. Also, I am told several times that I will have my own family in a few years. I freaked out on this as I certainly do not want to start a family with someone for all the wrong reasons.

Your guidance in this will be a big help to me. No sugarcoating, just share with me what's your insight in this. Thank you in advance and thank you for all the advices you have given me so far. Again, it's greatly appreciated.

My DOB is Dec 11,1976

His DOB is May 06,1976

• TheCaptain,

sorry that I bumped this. Need to make sure that you see this post. Thanks!!!

• My gut feeling is that this person embodied the qualities you were seeking as you grew and developed. Often when we are at a crux of growth or 'rebirth' in our lives, we feel like a babe emerging from a 'womb' into a new world and it is at these times we look to others for support as we feel too 'infantile' to look after ourselves. But ideally that is what we are all headed towards - becoming the source of our own strength and support. To need nothing from anyone but just to live and love together without neediness or dependence. You actually don't need anyone to look after you - you are a strong vital person who is capable of providing herself with everything she needs.

This man I feel had the determination and solidity that you felt you needed and that was what attracted you to him. What you loved about him was what you wanted to have inside yourself. We all seek in others what we feel we are lacking in ourselves. But all strengths lie dormant in us - we just have to believe in ourselves enough to awaken them. This was a teaching relationship and all such relationships end when the lessons have been learned. You have graduated in a sense and no longer need this person to help you become more stable and solid. Because, whether you feel it or not, you have built up a firm foundation on which to base your new life and evolution.

There will be new people coming into your life from who you will learn and those you will teach, even as we are all students and teachers at the same time. All you require now is belief in yourself, not to be propped up by others or told you are lovable. You come from a past of needing other people to stabilise you but that has finished now - for all of us. The future is about us all becoming independent people, standing on their own feet.

Trust in your own strength and love yourself. You are right to want to move on. Once you no longer need anyone to be there for you to lean on, the right partner will appear who will recognise you as someone who is happy for his companionship but doesn't need him to organise her life - a strong woman in her own right.

You no longer 'need' anyone - now go and find out what an adventure life really is when we are free and untethered.

• Thank you, TheCaptain,

Let me linger on what you have mentioned above for a while.

A very sound advice, I appreciate it very much.

Thanks for taking the time to guide me in my decision's making.

Bless your kind soul.

• Hi TheCaptain,

I have read your post above over and over again, just to make sure I have absorb every single word typed.

I do not 'need' him to make me happy as I believe I create my own happiness and freedom of being able to make my own choices will definitely contribute to my happiness.

Instead of "need". I rather use the word 'filled". We filled each other's life with our differences. I colored his life with my outgoing and cheerful personality while he soothed mine with his practical views on things that I sometimes took lightly. We shared so much things in common too. We helped and learned a lot from each other in many ways.

I will move on and take things as it comes, as I am following my heart. I have endured so much pain in life in all matters and I am still alive and standing now. I am proud of myself for being able to do so.

A question though, if you don't mind;

My intuition tells me right from the beginning that he is my soul mate, he is the ONE. I felt it, the moment we first spoke. He was not even my type! I have no reasons for this, I just know. I was not looking for love or relationship at that moment. Am I way off in this?

(Soulmate does not mean we have to get married. They are many people out there who did not marry their soulmate and still have a wonderful marriage. But if he is my soulmate, I do want to know).

Thanks TheCaptain for sticking around!

• He is A soulmate yes, but certainly not the only one you will have in your lifetime. And finding a soulmate is no guarantee that you are meant to stay together. Soulmates are all about quality of relationship rather than quantity.

• Thanks TheCaptain!

I am on my way in learning how to trust my intuition 🙂

You are a great help!

Bless you.

• Captain,

I do have a few questions still, if you don't mind.

I had a numerology reading done for myself. My life path no. is 19/1. I am confused and i hope you can advice me and guide me on this please. This is what it says;

"Your Life Path number 19, while identical in many ways to the Life Path numbers 1 and 10, also reveals the presence of a Karmic Debt. The person with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn independence and the proper use of power. You will be forced to stand up for yourself, and often be left to stand alone. Difficulties will be faced and overcome through personal struggle.

One of the central lessons for people with the 19 Karmic Debt is that you stubbornly resist help. Much of your independence is self-imposed; you simply don't want to listen to others, or accept the help or advice of others. Your 19 Karmic Debt can become a self imposed prison if you do not open up to the reality of interdependence, and the mutual need for love.

The most important lesson for the 19 Karmic Debt is: While you seek to stand on your own feet, you are still a human being, deeply connected with others and in need of the support, assistance, and human understanding that all people need. Those with the 19 Karmic Debt will learn the hard way that "no man is an island," and that we are, indeed, "all bits of the main!"

I am trying to stand on my own feet and not to lean on anyone. But this numerology reading is telling me otherwise. Or have I misunderstood it?

Apart from relationship and love, I am really looking hard into my career. Do you see anything that suits me best? I believe that I am a multi talented person. I have tried many things in life but I am really at loss in choosing which is the most suitable for me.

Thank you again for all your help. I sincerely appreciate it.

Bless you.

• bump

Hope it catches your eyes!

Thanks!

• bump

• Hi Captain,

I know I have to wait for you to answer my above questions before moving on to the next one but I figure why not ask anyway. Please take your time in answering them.

If you know anything about numbers, can you tell me also why am I seeing no. 37 a lot? This is happening to me since 2-3 months ago. I cannot figure out why. I did a few calculations, trying to find out what is the number telling me, it only confuses me. I cannot think of anything except;

-maybe my life with change when I am 37? - birth or death perhaps...I will be 37 in 3 years and few gifted readers told me that I will be starting a family in 2-3 years....maybe 37 symbolized fertility ; as in me starting a family? This is scaring the hell out of me because I never thought of having children before. In fact, I am always open for adoption, if I never have the chance to get pregnant. This pregnancy issue is never my main concern but I must admit that lately, I have been thinking about it a lot. I want to get pregnant and have my own children before I hit 40. I don't know why the sudden change of mind, all I can say is I start thinking of being a mum since I was with my ex boyfriend. Unfortunately, we broke up few months back but still in very good contact with each other.

• 37 can be the end of my life in this world too. Why am I thinking this way? Maybe it is because of the death of my younger brother 2 months ago. He was 29.

I hope you can advice me on this please. Thanks, Captain!

• Emergence, all numerology and astrology readings are based on the time of birth - they only indicate what lesson you originally came to learn, not what your current progress is. So you may have already learned the lessons you came here to learn by now.

19/10's have a very strong call to service, to expressing their creative spirit through a variety of endeavours. Due to their inner gifts of sensitivity, strength, expressiveness, and intuition, plus the magnetic energy surrounding them, they have an undefinable charisma and charm. When they feel confident, they can manifest uncanny insight and practical wisdom. This lifepath is one of the most naturally intuitive. Although they are by no means limited to these fields, the intense and unique qualities of the 19/10s make for intrinsic talents in any form of creativity, intuitive work or healing, community leadership, counselling, or service. They are born healers - but many forms of healing exist, ranging from giving advice to friends or doing massage (they have wonderous healing energy in their hands) to practicing as a licensed professional. Even if they are in fields unrelated to healing, they can become a healing influence to those around them due to their magnetic energy. Many express their creative energy by drawing on greeting cards, writing poems for friends or relatives, or other forms of creative expression such as writing, music, acting, gardening, directing, or other artistic pursuits. They're so inventive that, given space to create, they can come up with their own unique ways to serve and inspire. Whether or not they choose the creative or healing fields, they can manage people, lead, or serve. Some shy away from healing out of fear of misusing their gifts or out of insecurity. When they learn to apply their gifts in the service of others, for the highest good of all concerned, their lives blossom. Their level of financial success reflects the degree to which they have overcome insecurity and learned to trust their intuitive gifts.

• The repeating numbers we all see are just little signs and messages from the angels and guides that we are on the right track, clues if you will.

• Hi Captain,

Thank you so much. I must admit that you are right about my hands, healing and creativity - I feel that my hands are somehow "gifted", not sure how to say it. I am told by many that I give good massages ( which I don't do often, only to close friends and family). I tend to lessen the ache or the pain with my massages. As for creativeness, I am good with sewing, gardening (green fingers), cooking and also writing. I think my hands are the most sensitive part of my body too. Little touches such as holding hands already excites me. I know I love it when my ex entwines his fingers with mine whenever we sleep. My hand are mostly warm too, even sweaty sometimes, even during cold weather or when my body is feeling cold. Seems like all the heat is store in my hands.

Unfortunately, I have to give up most of the things that I love doing ( or with limitations) such as gardening, sewing, massages etc because I had a shoulder operation ( right shoulder) about a year ago and it is still not recovering well. I am right handed. The operation went well and it did lessen the pain I was suffering from but I am not healed totally. Surgeon told me there is nothing I can do except change my lifestyle and adapt to the situation. Even writing and typing are causing me pain if I choose to spend hours on them. I was deeply unhappy having to give up all these things I enjoy doing but I have accepted it now. This is life.

Thank you Captain for the guidance. It is all making sense now.

Bless you.

• Emergence there are forms of healing - like Reiki and magnetic healing - where you don't have to apply any pressure or even touch the body at all.

• Thank you TheCaptain, for the suggestions.

I will look for more infos on them.

I have been thinking for a while about doing some counselling work, or even further

my studies in psychology.

I like giving advice to other people, doing that all of my life.

Many friends told me that I am doing a great job in helping them.

(I know I keep on asking for advices in this forum for my own problems. It is because when it comes to mine, I totally black out. I am not a good judge or decision maker, when it comes to my own problems or worries)

Thanks again, TheCaptain. If you have any more advices or comments with refards to my decision making on being a counselor, feel free to share.

Have a great day.

• I think it is an excellent idea.

• Thank you, TheCaptain. I sincerely appreciate your support.

Will definitely look into this.

• Hi TheCaptain,

Hope you are doing well! 🙂

Captain, if you don't mind, please do a reading for this friend of mine?

His birth date is 09 November 1971.

Financial, love, health, life etc..

He is going through a phase (in life) at this moment.

I hope things will work out well for him.

Thank you in advance!! Have a good day.

• bump