Hans-Wolfgang could you give me a reading?

• I am looking for a in depth reading if that is possible? I am trying to get rid of debt and make a fresh start my question here is how soon will come up with remainder money i need to do this?

Will my business look good for this year?

There is this man i was with back about 15 years ago and i went looking him up and found him last year. He lived out of state and came here but had to bring his family(whole other mess). His sisters live out state and he went out there and for months he gave excuses to why he has not came back then disappeared over 4 months. He is telling me now he went to treatment my question is can i believe him this time? D.O.B 4-17-66

Thanks in advance

• I am looking for a in depth reading if that is possible? Inferior people are on the rise and stealthily begin their destructive burrowing from below in order to undermine the place where you rest. The situation bodes disaster, yet there is nothing to do but wait.

my question here is how soon will come up with remainder money i need to do this? As soon as you are ashamed of your inner impulses, accusing yourself.

Will my business look good for this year? No.

my question is can is is protection in finances, however that protection is only accessed through hard work. You must put forth the effort to reap the rewards, but the rewards are surely there. To achieve this, you often have to come to terms with your own inner restlessness and dissatisfaction. You never receive anything without paying some price for it. Often the work you must do involves your marriage or your closest relationships. You are very sociable, meet many people, and usually have many friends. You have high ideals concerning love and often these ideals can cause you must watch a tendency to get into a rut and get stuck there. However, all you need to do to have more happiness is to work. Once you get into action, everything smoothes out, and your fears are laid to rest.

Your work here is of creativity. Do not blame others for your misery. You are responsible. But this is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.