Queen of wands

• I keep drawing the queen of wands when asking about a relationship, normally the queens represent a person, but she doesn't fit me or my man ? any ideas anyone ?

Bright blessings

• Hmm, at it's worst, it could mean another woman in the picture with these qualities, but I highly doubt it. The card does represent qualities of encouragement and enthusiasm. It describes either one, or the two of you are supportive, being the enabler for the other to go for dreams. It inspires. On the other hand, I have seen that the woman in the relationship carries a bright torch for the man but he isn't responding to her. It could be one-sided type of relationship. This is what I usually can tell from this card, that is, depending on surrounding cards, but, my opinion is only one. I hope this helps though. Sorry for such conflicting interpretations.

• Thank you espearite, bright blessings to you. There has been a supportiveness going on and this is a good thing. And there is a little bit one sidedness going on but with me not him, I've been holding back abit waiting to see how things go. No sign of another woman, that I'm aware off and no reason to blief otherwise.

Thank you.

• Hey lifesbeautiful, I am glad I could shed some light on the Queen. More power to you to wait and see about things, rather than rush in. I also wanted to add that she is ruled by water and is a bit uncomfortable in the world of fire (like the King of Cups who is not comfortable either in the realm of water). Beneath all that passionate, fiery enthusiasm, she is tender-hearted and sensitive on the inside. Watch the temper! I do wish you the best. 🙂

• He he, I can very occasional blow up! No secrets in here then ha. If there is anything I can help you with let me know. (Am beginner, but we all start somewhere), and sometimes its can be just a case of looking at something with a fresh pair of eyes.

Bright blessings and thank you for sharing.

• Sure, would like to ask your opinion some time. You're welcome. I do hope things do work out for you. 🙂