Comforting!

• I have been on the forums for a few months now and I find it very comforting. I have a whole lot of stress in my life and coming here to get guidance has truely helped me. I know alot of the stress in my life is my own fault for letting things get to me but sometimes I just can't help it. I am trying to do better and I am preparing myself for a huge change in the near future.

Anyway, what I really want to say is thank you to everyone who has helped me and guided me. Even if it was just a kind word. I have been reading through several threads and I just can't believe the verbal abuse some of you take for giving "free" guidance, insight and/or advice. I am greatly appreciative to all that have talked with me and I know sometimes it isn't what a person wants to hear but why ask in the first place if you are just going to argue with the advice you get. That doesn't make any sense to me.

But again I want to thank everyone with all the kind words and the gift God has given many of you.

Lots of Love, van