Hans Wolfgang - I would appreciate a reply very much!

• Many thanks Han, as always. You are great! Take care ๐Ÿ˜„

• But the beginning is the end, because the beginning contains the end. The first step is also the last step.

• Hello Hans, thank you so much for your message. I understand, that I have to take the first step. A leap of faith for me. What is this half life of fear? Do you know who my Spirit Guides are?, I did start a new thread. I can't stop my quest for answers, I seem always to be foraging at the moment. Why can't I just be? I hope all is well with you Hans. Do you meditate? I have done in the past, on and off. I did find it helped, I must continue and make time. Where would we be without your answers Hans, you are kind for being patient. Take care.

• intrigued,

what is this half life of fear? The highest refinement of this energy is growth through awareness and warmth through honesty.

Do you know who my Spirit Guides are? No.

Why can't I just be? Because you just think.

Do you meditate? No.

Where would we be without your answers: On your way to your next love affair.

When you have enjoyed many relationships you will be able to choose, you will be able to judge what kind of woman or man suits you, what kind of woman or man is a nourishment.

• Dear Hans, many thanks for your reply. I had a pounding headache yesterday, it's still not great today. I do think too much, guilty as charged! Your answers are always very thought provoking. I will be thinking about your answers as usual. Are you naturally very patient? or have you cultivated it? I hope life is treating you well Hans.

• Thank you intrigued

Are you naturally very patient? Yes.

or have you cultivated it? Yes.

Each individual has a unique individuality.

• Dear Hans, thank you for all your messages. I would also like to thank you for your tireless support. It really is helping me to know that someone really cares to answer my pleas and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've really make me think. Today, I felt panicky when I was driving and in a shop and I connected with something deeper within myself and still I went ahead and was stronger. I always have to reach deep inside. I will get there, I have before I just need to keep on going. You have been there for me every time and I can't express how much that has meant to me. Take care Hans and you do such great work. Bless your heart.

• Thank you intrigued,

be utterly satisfied with the best of everything. Donโ€™t ask for more.

• Ok, Hans. Thank you so much. Where do you see me in a years time? I really wasn't going to ask you anymore but I kind of have! Didn't mean to, but now that it's done. Will I be in a good place in life? Am I with the right man, will we be happy? I wish I could help you in some way and repay your kindness. Take care as always Hans and many, many thanks.

• Thank you intrigued

Where do you see me in a years time? Being inside of you.

Will I be in a good place in life? Yes.

Am I with the right man: yes.

will we be happy? No.

Respect life, and life will respect you. Love life, and love will shower blessings on you.

• Hello Hanswolfgang;

how are you ? Good i hope..

first i wanna say thanks for all the support you give its really a

blessing if no one told you.

I have a quick question.... if you dont mind,

ive been concernced about getting a job lately

before summer since im gonna be out of school,

i was wondering you you know if i'll be getting a job soon?

or going back to my old job ? Will i at least have a fun summer with new friends?

Thanks so much for any insight.

• Thank you addictdtoriches

i was wondering if i'll be getting a job soon? no.

or going back to my old job ? yes.

Will i at least have a fun summer with new friends? Yes.

Thanks so much for any insight: make the trip you want to do.

It is not possible to make the mind still, because it

has to be in contact with the world. It is natural that

waves will be there, turmoil will be there. So don't

try to still the mind; go beyond

the mind, shift your whole attention from the

mind, from the circumference, to the center.

• Hanswolfgang

Thankyou so much you have really helped me ! i worry abouyt this often

this is something i have been thinking about

for way too long, and has tooken over my mind more than anything else;

and it really put a smile on my face looking forward to going back to work,

since i left on pretty much on bad notes, however i feel i had to take a break &

work on myself but i feel my job was my family rather than my own home and i miss that.

one last concern do you know if i'll be successful in my career as far as financially stable?

if so is it fashion design ?

• Hanswolfgang

also thanks alot for that last insight

it definetly makes alot f sense! i often think

i think too much, so i try not to dig deep to open sacred wounds;

i have a big desire for freedom and most times want phsyical freedom

to replace the mental freedom hoping i can run away from it

and it works everytime but soon after i always have to face it.

im gonna try and let my mind just wander ๐Ÿ˜ƒ lol.

• Thank you Hans, it was interesting to note that you say I'm with the right man, and you say that I will be in a good place, but the question of whether we'll be happy is no. Can we make ourselves happy?

• Can we make ourselves happy? No.

To be conscious means to take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders. To be responsible is the beginning of making yourself happy.

• addictdtoriches

do you know if i'll be successful in my career as far as financially stable? Yes.

if so is it fashion design ? no.

there are no sacred wounds, there is only sacred healing, and for that all wounds have to be open.

Solomon Fiegenbaum came home one evening and was

startled to find a young girl ransacking his apartment.

Looking at her sternly, he said, "Young woman, you are

a thief! I am going to call the police."

"Please, sir," she pleaded, "if I get in trouble

again, I will be put away for years. Please don't call

the police."

"I'm very sorry, but I have to," replied Sollie.

"Please, sir," she begged him tearfully, "I will do

anything for you. I will even give you my body."

Sollie thought for a moment. "Okay," he said, "take

off your clothes and get into my bed."

The girl did so and Sollie quickly followed. He tried

and tried and tried for about half an hour. Exhausted,

he finally gave up.

"It's no use," Sollie cried, "I just can't make it. I

will have to call the police."

Such cunning people... but the world is full of them.

Be simple like a small child

• Thank you Hans, that's not sounding good! I'm understanding what you're saying, for a very long time my husband has taken responsibility for everything. Probably why I lack confidence. I do try and shoulder some things, but my husband is good at taking on the general running of things. Just feel that when I get back to the UK I can start to live there, for now I just seem to be existing.

• intrigued,

I just realized this was apersonal thread,

I am so sorryy for interrupting your personal reading hunn;

really really sorry for that. many blessings,

Hanswolfgang,

thanks so much much for your advice hunn,

wish you peace and happiness & many blessings,

take care.

• intrigued,

do not turn away what is given you. Because if you turn away you will miss the opportunity, and it may not knock on your door again for a long time. One never knows when the moment will come again. So whenever something happens to you in meditation, open up your heart. Even if you are afraid of the unknown, still go into the unknown.