Hans Wolfgang - I would appreciate a reply very much!

• Hi Hans,

I posted on another thread, but was told to ask you the question. Will I ever be comfortable in my own skin, and would I get a job? I would be really grateful if you could help me. Many thanks in anticipation. Take care and happy thoughts to you. 😄

• Thank you intrigued,

Will I ever be comfortable in my own skin, and would I get a job? Yes, certainly.

Never say, "I believe." That is one of the greatest lies invented by man. If you know, say, "I know." If you don't know, say, "I don't know." Belief has no place at all in existence. What do you mean when you say, "I believe"? You are saying, "Although I don't know, I think it must be so."

• Many thanks Hans, I do really appreciate your time and patience. The other thread on which I'd asked the question I was told it would take pages and pages, it was indepth and complex. So I'm a bit relieved to hear that you gave me a simple answer. Really can't thank you enough for replying to my question. Take care Hans.

• Your boat shall not sit in the dry for much longer.

• Ah, bless your heart Hans. Thank you so much, you're so inspiring. Take care of yourself and hope you're having a smashing weekend!

• Thank you intrigued,

at just such a time, it´s like a snowflake on a red-hot stove. For those with a discerning eye and a familiar hand, one leap and they leap clear.

• Hi Hans, many thanks as always! I don't usually see you on here at this time. I normally see a reply in my morning! I have been feeling a bit low lately but I know these periods don't last forever! The ups and downs of life to appreciate the good. I'll get there in the end with positivity and thank you for your hope! take care Hans. 😄

• Thank you intrigued,

at just such a time, it´s like a snowflake on a red-hot stove. For those with a discerning eye and a familiar hand, one leap and they leap clear.

• Hi Hans, I'm still trying to work out what you're saying here! Thank you! 😄

• Hans, I'm afraid I'm being greedy again! What do you see for me in the future? I'm still thinking about the snowflake on the red-hot stove. Is it about missing opportunities? I thank you so much for answering my questions. You're a good and patient soul Hans. I hope you take care too. 😄

• Sorry Hans, I realise I'm being a pain. Not to worry, honestly. I'm sure there's far more deserving souls who really do need your help. Thank you so much, I really have appreciated your time and energy. Take care Hans, happy thoughts to you! 😄

• Thank you intrigued,

What do you see for me in the future? It will happen absolute playfully in a clear and wonderful way which almost reminds one of magic.

I'm still thinking about the snowflake on the red-hot stove. Is it about missing opportunities? Yes.

You are a nice, beautiful woman.

• Hello Hans,

Thank you so much. What a lovely thing to say. I thought it was about missing opportunities, I have fear holding me back! I really don't want to miss any more! Bless you kind soul. take care Hans.

• Thank you intrigued,

go back home, don´t be a coward. Now... and it is not certain that you will find your boyfriend there. He may have already moved on.

• Oh dear Hans, I am a coward. I have learnt to avoid. I never feel secure and safe. Fear is a big part of my life, fearful of people. My life is always moving, making friends and leaving them again. In some ways I've even given up making friends, I don't like people getting too close to me, yet I'm in turmoil because everyone needs friendship. I feel so stuck, like I'm going nowhere, just round and round in circles - the same old me who's having difficultly changing. Yet, I know I have to change to make things different. It all starts with me. I've had enough, I crave stability. We have moved so much, my son is on his 7th school, not good for him either. I don't have a boyfriend, but does that relate to my husband? My husband is very supportive, but he admits that we need to settle soon.I need to change so much. I feel bad for keeping you on this thread, when others need you. Am I making sense? As always thank you for your time and for your patience in listening to me. You are kind Hans.

• does that relate to my husband? No.

Am I making sense? No, do not misuse me for feeling yourself bad. You have the same right as everyone else to ask any questions you like and I have the right to answer any question, I like. I can any time stop to answer if I would not like it anymore.

Have a love affair with existence.

• Hello Hans, hmmm! I am puzzled about this boyfriend and the going back home and he may have moved on? I thank you kindly for your reply. I need to get back to having a love affair with exisence. I've lost it, I'm merely existing at the minute and not getting involved. I need a massive kick up the bum!! I'm sure I will get there! Many thanks once again Hans. I hope all is well with you in your place.

• I am puzzled about this boyfriend and the going back home and he may have moved on? You strive to find common ground that doesn't exist. Sighing in sadness and walking away would be understood, though you may think less of yourself.

The day you were born you took the greatest risk that you could ever take. Now death is going to happen, death is bound to happen. The day you were born you already took one step into the grave. Now what greater risks can you take? Even if you go on avoiding risks, you will die, so why not take the risk and live really authentically?

• Thank you Hans. I am still really puzzled by this boyfriend? I loved your second paragraph, I have really listed and taken note. Amazingly a book dropped down from a shelf at the library, and my eye was drawn to a book entitled Emotional Freedom on a much lower shelf. I am starting to read it now, and it's just the book for me. I'm feeling positive and I hope to take the risks now and have a love affair with existence. Many thanks as always Hans for your time and patience. Take care too.

• intrigued

I am still really puzzled by this boyfriend? The way is blocked.

You need not ask for help, just be ready to receive it; it is already available.