Cancer: confused, love or using?

• A year ago i met my cancer,, things happened fast and before we knew it we were in relationship. so over the past yers we brokeup after a month and then became exclsuive with rules such as if the other wanted to leave or screw ppl we could.. but as soon as u did it it was over no friendship no nothing.. We did this has it was eaier on him and less pressure around uni.. we found we actually spent more tiem together... and it wasnt jst about sex cos we would help each other with assignments, he was there to take care of me when i was sick and other sweet things.

His sister got fed up with him and told him to man up n get his shit together or he would loose me. so he said we needed to stop the sleep overs and what we were doin... it lasted 3 wks before we randomly had sex again.... we started talking the week before my birthday and for my birthday he went all out... brought me a ring, watch, earring dress,books, lingerie n some dvds

so from sept till november we werent techincally together but thigns were still happening and when we went out with mates he stil paid for everything...

so nov. we wetnt to a mates 21st birthday i got drunk cos i was angry.. i walked away from him and got lost i rang him nhe rejected it 2x and onthe 3rd picked up then came found me. We then procedded to argue til 5:30 am in my driveway .. we have only had 3 big fights in the year.. adn i norma,,ly dnt yell at him but this tiem i jst let allmy feelings out. 2 weeks later he deletes me form facey n i hear that he said he wants nothing to do with me,...

• go to another mates birthday he onthe first night ignored me and excluded me from all convo's

• on the sat he turns up pissed looks a back and forth at this girl and me and then kisses her... ( iv since foudn otu he goes to our friend watch this,....) needles to say i went to get even i ened up dancing with so many guys and kissing 15... in the middle of the night he grabbedmy armt o help him fidn the person i hate the most when he coudl of asekd 3 other ppl...

so nye i got very drunk, and slept with the person he hates the most.... i haev no idea how is happend but i remember saying no .. i love david..

-- he finds out and really lets loose.... he never tells me how he feels.. whenhe is angry jst goes quiet and this tiem he expressed how angry he was multple tiemsalso sayign i hope it was worth it ad such... n i aksed why does it matter to u he avoided questions and then goes u " fucked him with my neckalace on" ( iv never taken this necklace off bar that night when it nearly broke cos a child was playign with it)

• 3 days later allmy stuff was stolen fromthe beach at night.... n then withitng 20 minutes of that the hiome computer crashed for no reason... so bascially when i her to get my id bac dave was the only oen i coudl call... and he came through was ther withing 5 minues n the firs tthing he brings up is wat was stolen his jewlry frommy b'day.. nhe brings up fmy necklare was stolen....

• i sent an email sayign thankyou .. n after a few replies he accused me of all these thigns i havent done,.. n we sorted that our n he goes i dint think u had.....

so the next night he turns up to a group outing and makes special effort to say bye when he jst said bye to the grpoup he came to me tapped me onthe shoulder n sad bye.....

so a about a month goes by i randomly said hi andhe responded then would respond to qestions i asked.... next day we had a 6 hours convo about everytig form jason to flifting to genreal talkn back nforth.... n he refusd to see me so i sent wat i wantd to give him by courier.

we've been talking almost a month now... and its nearly every day a few weeks ago i jst akse dho whewas n he volunterriluy told me his nonna ws inhospital nt hen later inthe night gaev me updates... thensince then our convo's go from flirty to normal things... n laterly j he has asked me to go on cam.

the convos then get more dirty and flirty... but i dnt know where i stand like he makes odd comments....

1. he noticed i was gettignready at one am n goes ur seeign a boy.... and goes at least use protection lol... hahaha....

• then told me to wear granny knickers so whent hey saw them tghey woudl run..

2. 2 nights ago he does jason msg u .. i dint anser and skipped he asked again ina different way when i didnt anser again he goes your not answering my question do u talk to jason yes or no.....

3. he wanted to know abotu my dates and mentiond one of his ... n said it didnt work out cos of distance n uni...

4. he goes i hope you find a good bf... n i was liek imnot lettign anyone near me... he goes good.. work on ur self...

5. henhe tells me he will prob be single till july when uni is over its the first tiem he has given a dead line.. or a startign one..

today a mate of ours.. brought up the piont that he may be usignme atm as i am a comfort one n he knows im still here... and an ego boost.....

btw he is a cancer..... i really love him and ive tried to move pon so many times over the past year and its jst not happening....

so i woudl like someadvise on what to do is it a tiemn paitence thing... ?

anothe mate goes its liek he wants you btu doesnt. n mayeb doesnt want others to have u .. he also said if he didnt want u around you wouldnt.

-- 2 wks ago he shocke dus all by coming out.. n at the end the night hehugged me.. he said bye to every eone waved at me.. then put his arms up for a hug ( child like) how he used to do when he wanted hugs.

-- last friday a mate was all over him .. I cried but not in front of them adn i damn well know he looked at me durign the night. n basically at the end the night inthe car we found him in the backseat in the middle.. he opened my door.. i sat with my feet on the door n knees onhimn he rested his arm onme then would nudged me acknforth...

I'm jst trying to work out if he is confused n does love me or is jst using me..

• My first tarot reading said he was the one... but i jst duno anymore alot of thigns she predicted have happened... seh evenwarned me we woudl fight but have a really strong love and gave em itme line of whenhe would propose etc...

• This post is deleted!

• First of all it was in retlaiation... he is big on tryign tpo piss me of i admitt that i didnt handle iot well ... but he was aiming to piss me off first.... and i have a rather bd tempers.....

-- he already talks to soemoen i dnt wnt him takling to and went on a date with them.......

• and if u paid attention i expessed that i said no.. n jason didnt listen i was trying to avoid the word rape, I would never choose to sleep with anyone except david./. let alone jason,

• Omg ima cancer and sleeping with the enemy..... shame on you he probaly realy still lvoes you but cant forget what youve done and evrytime u talk to him you problay tell him more things so he think you dont care or atleast enough to sleep with somone he hates so hes probaly dosent think your the one for him anymore so he might be trying to find a new one but if you guys are still talking he problay just wants to see if you still do but evrytime he looks at you and you do somethin messed up thats the first thing thats gonna pop in his head damn you fucked up in a relationship when u get pissed off at each other you dont go tit for tat no one will win and it sounds like you both feel guilty i think you just went a bit overboard

• This post is deleted!

• because I've to tell himt o stop actingliek an ass hole.. and he still keeps up withj these miond games.. u know sex wasnt a choice but im workign my as off to huim.... andh keeps with these freakign mind games thatr started before nye....

he hurts me too .. i admit its childish and petty to retaliate but iv only ever done it the once... i dnt normally stopo that low......

and when we talk i figured he was fishign for reassurance so everytime he asks abotu boys etc in my life i say there is none.. cos there isnt i said im not looking... i make it quite clear tha ti havent replaced him, moved on or trying......

-- i JUust want to know if he is usignthis to my advantage to play me or really does love me n is rather hurt... and confused.....

• confused libra what you did was wrong but u realize that it is wrong two wrongs dont make a right, now in future im sure u will learn how to react propally in these situations. Dont worry when im hurt tooo i react sometimes in the extremes because i get so hurt by a loved one then i think shit i could of handled that better i understand you. you have both wounded eathother i would give it time to heal no conact with him, his friends or the boys u kissed. Work on you then approuch the situation correctly appologizing to him showing him what u did was wrong and u respect and understand why he is upset and angry. Whats done is done so work through it best wishes!!

and btw ive been inlove with a cancer they are such lovely people and very sensative they are a great sign to be with

• we've talked about it and semi sorted it out... we have tried the no contact thing and we catn avoid each other as we haev the same mates.. he has chosen not to come to thing and is now suddenly makigna n effort to come out since we hav talked... i dnt talk to any of tose boys or jason... andiv apologised for that n explained how i was feelign in that it was jst realtion and atm i jst want to know if he is playing mind games or does love me n is jst hurt,...

-- he doesnt hurt me often but when he does its hard...

• I think hes just hurt a cancer can really never lets go cause its so hard the feelings never realy go away i say feelings are like zombies they dont die until you cut off there head and the hardest is gonna be him letting his die but you gotta kill yours first or they are gonna keep poping out the ground and atacking you