My Dreams?

• Hi everyone,

This is my first time of asking a question, but I would love to know from any Dream Interpreters

what it could me if all my dreams over the past few weeks contain places that are all untidy and messy?.... no matter where the dream takes place? or what it involves, the untidiness seams to be the first thing I remember when I wake up....I'm a tidy and clean person in my waking life!!...lol

but, I would really appreciate if anyone has any idea why my dreams are like this .

much love and joy to you,

Denise

ā™„

• Hi Hopeternal.

I cannot help you with it but maybe while waiting for someone else to reply to this thread, you can spend some time on this website

Good luck šŸ™‚

• Hi Emergence,

Thank you so much for the link, I will certainly have a look at that,

much love and joy to you

ā™„

• Thank you.

You are welcome šŸ™‚

Hope you will find what you are looking for.

All the best

• Emergence--perhaps your subconscious is prompting a spring cleaning of old beliefs which no longer serve and even hurts that have not been cleared. What settings and objects are imaged in your dreams?

• Oops! Sorry Denise, meant "Hopeternal" ...

• Thanks archerbow,

But....the answer is for Hopeternal šŸ™‚

Have a nice day! šŸ˜„

• "brain fart"

An affliction often associated with a brain of a certain age whose files are overflowing. Said brain will fixate on one or more words that resonate with it's current experience or fixation.

LOL...great user name, Emergence

• LOL.....thanks archerbow šŸ™‚ (you must be a saggi....:D)

yeah, this nick came to my mind instantly, when I was registering as a user...

I must say....I really like it!!

• Apt! It means an upward lifting into the light from the dark. Cool.

• Hi archersbow and Emergence,

Thanks for your wonderful energies in this my very first question on here....I really do feel you are both very beautiful people...

Emergence, I took a look at the link you gave me and came across this: ..Mess. (the word I used to describe my dream).....I looked it up and it said.....

"To see a mess in your dream, symbolizes the state of your waking life. You need to get your life in order."....

it really does confirm to what EXACTLY I need to do, so, BLESS YOU for sending that link...my dream makes sense now...

archersbow....wow!!...you picked up too that I need to..

Quote: .perhaps your subconscious is prompting a spring cleaning of old beliefs which no longer serve and even hurts that have not been cleared. What settings and objects are imaged in your dreams?....

I really do need to "clean up my old beliefs and hurts"...The settings in my dream are all to do with the Home!!.....and now I see "the HOME"being..."MY THOUGHTS" I need to work at LOT more on my thoughts and Beliefs....thank you SO much archersbow!! ....

I REALLY do appreciate you taking time to help me....

MANY MANY Blessings and love to you both,

ā™„

P.S...I'm a Sagittarius too!!....2nd December...how wonderful to be be helped with fellow Saggitarians..

MUCH Love and Joy to you both.

Denise

ā™„

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Hi Denise,

Great that you have found the meaning of your dream. I am always willing to help whenever I can. And not to be all intelligent or proud but I was thinking the same too .....about the interpretation of your dream ( the meaning just came instantly in my mind)....that it might actually reflects your inner self, that you need to tend to the "mess" inside you.

But....as always, I am still not sure of my intuition, which leads me to this forum in the first place. I am still learning on how to trust my intuition and not doubting it. I am doing a lot of meditation right now, with hope that I can improve my ability to separate intuitions and mind chatters.

I am glad archerbow is right on about this. Not only archerbow is helping you, but archerbow is helping me as well in gaining confidence on trusting my intuition. Thank you, archerbow šŸ™‚

3 Sagittarius! Wow.....and we are already getting along just fine.

Take care and lots of love to you too.

P/S - Mine is Dec, 11.

• Well bring out the target and let's take out the arrows! This is a Sagi party. Mine's Dec. 18. So glad I could help, Denise. This is "hit & miss", lol. I try to go with my first impression but sometimes like Emergence says, clutter can cloud the view and result in the arrow hitting a tree instead of the target. Great to meet you! Welcome to the Forum. Blessings..

• WOW...you two are....SO great, I just hope you know that!!....

Emergence...I really know what you say!!...Oh my friend we so need to start to trust our intuition..

I have been working on mine just lately...trying to tap into it...you know!! but why do I doubt mine ?....but I think I need to scream and shout to wake it up...lol... But, I know we will achieve it, we have to hang on in there eh!!...and my friend, I have to say, your intuition is doing fine, please know this cos you pointed me in the right direction...bless you...ā™„

Archersbow...this sure feels like a Sagi party...and you really did help my friend!!...I really am going to "Spring Clean" my home...and my brain....you are very wise my friend, and Thank You for the wonderful warm welcome....lets shoot them arrows up to the beautiful stars eh!!...

So much love and joy to you both,

Denise

ā™„

• Freedom to move forward, Denise!

• Fabulous picture archersbow!!...what sort of Saggi would I be if I didn't adore Horses...

I have a beautiful beswick white horse ornament called "spirit of the wind"....I'm sure its a

Lipizzaner ....that is my dream horse I would love to have come into my life one day!!....when I win the lottery eh!...lol

thank you so much for the picture, and the reminder, we really do have the FREEDOM to move forward....wonderful!!

much love and joy to you,

Denise

ā™„