Another 48 hrs

• hi mimi

when children are young they tangle our feet. when they get old they tangle our hearts. i too am a mom of grown women. we never stop being moms. my eldest daughter, PhD married a bum ten years ago, now she's a single mom, with three children. As much as we love and need to help our girls, we also must step back and let it be the responsibility of their husbands to make sure that they are well provided for. set a time limit to how long you are going to sacrifice your life for her decisions. Your son in law is a dud. He must pay for daytime child care, nanny, so that everyone can live their lives. Ask to see proof of the business he is starting. best wishes

im here for you, been there, done , this and have the tee shirt to prove it. blessings

• twin soul, if its possible could you tell me about the man that is coming into my life in the future? if not thats ok! i was so courious about it.... best blessings to you for all of your devotion here , i see you have lifted many of us here.........

• Dear Twinsoul,

Thankyou so much for my reply, you made my day, and give me hope:-)

I have started a new thread, and can't wait to become better aquainted with you and learn a little something.

warm friendship and hugs,

WWXXX

• hi there witchwoman

sorry for my unsavycyberness but where will i find your thread

xx

ts

• Hi Twinsoul, I was wondering whether you had picked anything up on the question I asked a few pages back, it was

"Hi twinsoul, I'm wondering if any guides/spirits have any messages for me."

Thank you!

• my dear st claire

wracking my petite brain to connect on this man , perhaps to get a glimpse of him. alas no visual, sorry. info is: bit older , professional, very kind , loves music, and is crazy about boats. sorry thats all i can get. you will be happy, hes a real, "there for you kinda guy " you need that.

blessings

• ineedtomeditate,

you have deep power within in you to manifest your reality throught thought. Please use it and teach others. blessings

• Thank you for the advice twinsoul!

• happydoc

so funny, but i get two men who love you. which one are you asking about. two men huh? lol. what kind of doctor are you? blessings

• Dear twinsoul,

I've driven loved ones crazy with trying to assess my skills and figure out where all of these skills can best be utilized. Afraid to say too much and influence anything you might get so ...

Can you try & point me in a direction? If you come up with nothing, thats cool and perfectly understandable ... at this point I've gotten nothing too! : ) so rare ....

Peace ~ Laie

• TWINSOUL. thank you for seeing what you did(amazing this gift you have)i am truely in awe of you1 and love the person that you are xxx.you sure hit all that you said about me(what i need) there for me kinda guy! that has been lacking in all the men i have known.and i do have issues with that!.so you see how amazing you are? also i live in an area where there are a lot of boat lovers in general!!!! WOW! may God continue to bless you as you are blessing all of us with your gift!

• Hey twinsoul. Are you a gemini?

My birthday is 6/16/1983 and was wondering if i'll find love this year or vise versa.

thank you much, Blue

• Hi Twinsoul. I posted a question on page 5. Have not heard back. Is there anything you can tell me about my son? Thanks and bless you.

• Twinsoul, I have posted on page #2 and #8 with a request for guidance from the spirits through you. I wonder is there some reason there has not been a response, as I have noticed others after me have received replies.

I realize you are busy and do have a personal life.

My inquiry is what can I look forward to this earth year, financially, and health wise? DOB May 2, 1947. Will accept whatever part of the question the spirits are willing to reveal.

Blessings to you.

lovingsilverwings

• bump

• hi blueforgemini

sorry im not a gemini . it is going to be a couple of years until you meet the person you will marry. but you will be happy with this person for quite a long time. so sew those wild oats and party while you can. blessings

• cathylee

soo sorry, dont know how i missed you

jeremy has to get out there and meet people. santa is not going to drop one down the chimney for him lol. jeremy also has to work on his appearance a bit. diet exercise, fresh air. jeremy has a good deal of potential but he is lazy. i think that more than a relationship, he needs to get his life and looks in fine order and then he will manifest a good life for himself. blessings

• sorry lovingsilverwings, i did not mean to skip you. i am cyberchallenged. i see things going well for you. you must however take yourself in hand and work hard to maintain your health. I am detecting food allergies that you might not be aware of. Have you ever been to see a Naturopath? you are going to have a nice long life. money is an issue and is causing you sadness. unnessary, dear one. once money does not frighten you it will return. stop worrying so much. it is the worry and the fear that stops you from manifesting wonderful things for yourself.

blessings

• Hi twinsoul, wow two man? I'm crying because I have no one with me... and dont even know if the one "i love" cares for me...

i'm asking about one from Panama, 34, oct 6, 1973... but hey if I can find about the other one 🙂 who knows... 🙂

thanks so sorry I put the doc in there hahaha it's a long story related with a breakup and my career two years ago that's why I started with "lonelydoc"... i'm a PhD student in environment related studies... so is not a "real" doctor LOL

thanks in advance!! 🙂 and many blessings for sharing your gift with us!

• Hi twinsoul! Your back ! Looks like you've caught up so I'll re-post from the btm of pg. 9. I don't know how any reader keeps up, lol !

Dear twinsoul,

I've driven loved ones crazy with trying to assess my skills and figure out where all of these skills can best be utilized. Afraid to say too much and influence anything you might get so ...

Can you try & point me in a direction? If you come up with nothing, thats cool and perfectly understandable ... at this point I've gotten nothing too! : ) so rare ....

Peace ~ Laie