We Are All Lighthouses

• Hoping my lighthouse uploadsw

• opps...i meant baloon

• My lighthouse..

• Great i love it get this when i was reading earlier my grand daughter came over and ask if she could use my computer she needed to find a picture for homework and she was having to find one to paint a picture with the light shinning threw the trees neat i am so glad there are people like you all yes i am Texan just an old country boy and Wenchie i love music nearly all but mainley country i heard a song it like to of drove me nuts till i found it ,it was the beat and words but its by Miranda Lamber,Revolution Delbertc

• When we look we will see ,look and we will find ,give and it will be give This is so great almost like the hippie days i love getting high on life DC

• I think we are really pulling our weight now in positive vibes for the planet. Forget climate control - this is far greater - Vibe Control!

• I hope Bentwing doesn't mind me quoting her quote from another thread. It seems perfect for this one -

" I will not allow the rage of others to destroy the light in me. "

• I JUST LOVE WITH IT WHEN YOU SHINE ON ME..GET A TASTE OF HEAVEN WHEN YOU SHINE ON ME.....

• I just love this picture. My contribution to the light!

• SHINE BABY SHINE ...

• Oh well, back to the, er, drawing board! I am lousy at this!

No kidding, Huh? :-))

• Sorry...Caught in the moment with Boney James... (Jazz) Love it!!!

• Carrying the weight on the end of a limb Youre just waiting for somebody to pick you up again Shaded by a tree, cant live up to a rose All you ever wanted was a sunny place to grow Pretty little thing, sometimes you gotta look up And let the world see all the beauty that youre made of Cause the way you hang your head nobody can tell Youre my Virginia Bluebell My Virginia Bluebell Even through a stone a flower can bloom You just need a little push, Spring is coming soon Umbrella in the rain, let it roll off your back Weather what you can, realize what you have Pretty little thing, sometimes you gotta look up And let the world see all the beauty that youre made of Cause the way you hang your head nobody can tell Youre my Virginia Bluebell My Virginia Bluebell Put a little light in the darkest places Put a little smile on the saddest faces Pretty little thing, sometimes you gotta look up And let the world see all the beauty that youre made of Cause the way you hang your head nobody can tell Youre my Virginia Bluebell My Virginia Bluebell. TO All The pretty Women on this Fourm raise your head let your light shine Delbert C This is from Miranda Lamberts album Revolution

• In the spirit of radiating our light outwards, I would like to invite everyone to participate in a positivity challenge.

Take an incident from your past or present that has seemed to be very negative and hurtful, and see if you can put a positive spin on it. Instead of looking back with pain and hurt, try and see what good came out of it, what you learned to help you in your life's journey, and how much stronger the experience made you.

And it might help others if you posted your revelation here.

• I'll start then - About two years ago, I met a man who literally knew me from the first moment we met - my dearest soulmate so far. We were close from the very beginning but were only together for three months before fate tore us apart. I felt very sad for a long time until i realised that he came into my life at a time when I didn't like myself very much and helped me to see that I was indeed lovable. With the perspective of time, I can see that was the reason we met - the relationship mightn't have had quantity but it definitely had quality and I thank and bless him for that.

• I lost my home. At the time it was devastating. Now I realize that it was a form of slavery and I was obsessed with remodeling, etc. and the material. It freed me to focus more on the spiritual. It also freed me to go where I please--wherever that spirit leads me. I found a framed sampler at a second-hand shop shortly thereafter. Hand-embroidered in blue letters was the saying, "When God closes a door, He opens a window" along with birds around the border. I keep it to remind me that an empty space, even a broken heart, is an opening that will be filled with what I need.

• As the day falls to sleep, the understanding moon will listen to your woes. But remember that the moon also guides the sun as it rises.

Must go...Good Night and Good Morrow to All

• Nice.

• WHEN GOD takes away someone......dont be sad or sorry or wonder why....usually it because he has something much better in mind for you..................ahhhh knowing this we can be joyful and look forward to the future with anticipation!

• Hi there Captain, I only found this thread because I was wondering where Ragbag is these days! it isn't easy at this time of year for us in Europe. We don't get enough sunshine and a lot of us suffer from SAD!! However, I am switching on my inner light right now. Your dream was very thought provoking. We all need positivity and hope for the future. You start off such great threads, I have indeed become a stronger person through my bad times, I also have empathy for people who are suffering themselves. I can see that life isn't black and white, it isn't easy for any of us at times. Somehow, I always know when I'm going through a bad patch that there will be light at the end of the tunnel and that life does tend to work out somehow. Sorry, this is a bit of a random message.

Peaceful, happy, and positive thoughts to you all. 😄