Taurus Woman and Leo Man?Gettn MARRIED!Can some1 enlighten compatibilit

• I have found my soulmate!! we r gettin married Sept. 29...can someone help me understand how compatible we are...to the dtars?

PLEASE....Thanks so much!!!

• taurus and leos are both fixed signs

The Fixed signs

The Fixed Signs: like stability. Fixed Signs want to Own things. They want to be the boss and let the cardinal signs run things for them. Fixed Signs are stubborn, fixed in position. They frequently take longer to start, but they never seem to stop. Fixed Signs want everything else to move around them while they sit still. The Fixed Signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.

Taurus Woman and Leo Man

The zodiac match between a Taurus woman and a Leo man has good chances of succeeding in the long run, if both of them are ready to compromise and be a little flexible. She will have to stroke his ego on a regular basis and let him have his way. At the same time, he will have to learn to respect her opinion too. She will also have to control her anger, since the Lion will, more often then not, be the center of attention. But then, he will shower her with loyalty, devotion, passion and romance. Not a bad match, if both of them agree to disagree.

look up your birth chart or i can do it for you what is your date of birth?

follow you heart i wish you the best, blessings!! 🙂

• hi...thank you very very much 4 offerin to do this for me...it means alot!!

my birthdate is--april,24, 1986--born in---port saint lucie florida

his birthdate is--august 6,1976--Born in--- New orleans,la