Torn between two scorpio men ......

• I met this new scorpio.....I did'nt intend to or was not looking he's not even my type but for some reason he pursude me the more i said i did'nt want trouble because i'm married and so is he so he backed off.... then we would see eachother and just say hi or bye and talk about the day but very short... I just never seen him like a guy that I would be atrative to...but then one day we were talking and he just reached out huged me then kissed me .... oh my g..d i was shocked but in that short sec. I felt like I never have ...did'nt tell him that.... I was so shocked that I pulled away and said i need to go ....weeks passed but i was dieing to see him. Yes he started to see eachother which I do look forward all the time I have never felt complete I have never been treated like I have a choice of what i want to do ....we have so much in common the little time we have spend together have been so wonderful in some way i felt like alive...And no it's not just the sex but we can have time together just talking and even still feel complete.... He travels for his business.... I feel he does have feelings for me because i think what man would spend so much money going and coming just to spend what ever little time we can get ....... We talk ,text though the day....This is why I feel torn between both ...one I love where I dont want to hurt him and the other I'm in love I'M IN LOVE....