Captains advice for Wenchie's muck!

• I dress alot differently than when I was married. I am Taurus and I like things that look nice and are comfortable. Since leaving my ex I have found my feminine side, I have a lot more feminine stuff that makes me feel nice and pretty and like a woman and sexy. I even own skirts now!!! And some nice high heels!!!! But essentially I am very comfortable in jeans.

Yes you are right in what you say, I still haven't figured out how to not let him upset me when he knows what buttons to push to upset me, make me feel guilty or just like total c*rap. I try to let it go because of the kids, try not to let them see how much he upsets me or stresses me out.

Yep, I guess I do send out those unlovable vibes.

• I had thought about that but apart from being very set in my ways, I have children that are with me pretty much 50% of the time and I feel more comfortable in someone being there that I know and trust in terms of the kids. And fitting in with me and my routine with the kids. If I didn't have children obviously it would be a totally different ball game.

• I figure it I really get myself organised, I should be back on track within 6 months financially and maybe then I could ask my brother to move out.

• Captain I should let you get on with helping some others, we can continue this some more tomorrow. You missed your calling as a psychologist! 🙂

Thanks so much, I have appreciated your insights and your time helping me. I feel better already feeling like I'm not trying to figure it all out on my own.

• I know I am jumping the gun a bit here, but can I leave you with something for us to talk about tomorrow......I have been told that I am surrounded by angels and I am meant to be communicating with them and passing on their messages. Is this what I am meant to be doing, my life purpose? And if so, what is the best way to learn to communicate with them and "hear" them????

• OK I will think on it and see you here tomorrow.

• Wenchie I hope i am not barging in but you and Captain have been brought into my life for a reason and i need your knowledge you have a message for me from the angles and i need to know it the Captain has helped me a lot with understanding and i went to Karens sight now i am enlightened and confused but i had another wakeing vision last night i had gotten another headache and i was thing about what Hauns said about enjoying it away i was smileing the it came i noticed several people having headaches theres a reason if you place us all it will make a map conected by a white line and from each of us a line going up into one to what i dont know i just know its the new boundrys lines its going to be a seperration and Captain i know now why i was driven to do all that work on our place but i am still lost on that but Wenchie there is were you come in with the angles i was told back in 1976 i was one and i would know the other ones i thought that guy was fn nuts but he said i would be called you have alot of angles around you now waiteing on you to open your self up.DC

• Wenchie I also want to tell you belief is what and were you need to go back to it was a long time back were you first was willing to beleave and based on that belief you took action and got a little bit of faith and your faith grew and grew you had clear direction and what your life was about its still there but its being blocked by you somehow thet are not saying to me what just to tell you and that you have a message for me . Wenchie i quit working own me 9 years ago i have been dealing with the almost same situwation with my wife as you with yours i tried my best to fix her did you see i can not fix any one i do not have the power but if i am spritally fit i have abetter chance to help her help her self if she chouses to, heres the hard part she does not want to dill with it and i can not live in a lie anymore and living in the light and trying to is like i dont have a choice but i do and i thank God or this power i depend on i have been to H and i lived off of feel good moments short burst of good times but the things i had to do to stay there bad bad but the light is fullfilling consistent everlasting and pure within totality and some times we get lost with in by fellings and emotions and our core gets covered up and for me it was my job to bring her back to the light i forgot i do not have the power it was put to me one time if think you are so self willed try stoping direa. I dont know whats ahead for me or anybody but i do know i am better and have a little hope since i came on this forum and you and Captain i have been drawn to but i am gratefull for every one here i am just like antone else hee trying to make since of whats going own Have A Good Night DelbertC

• Winchie The angles i was talking about were around you and they were waiteing on you DC

• This post is deleted!

• Wenchie, hello. First off I look forward to chatting with you. Glad to see your name back on these boards!

You really did have an awesome day! I am so happy for you. :)) Life can really throw us some curves. To say the least. LOL

Wishing and praying the best of all good things for you.

• Great Great now stretch your arms out open your heart and mind and take what is being given boy i almost envy you the power i see surounding you You are a recever i will explain latter i have got to go to my mediation at 8:30 but its ok Delbert

• Hey Wenchie, I'm glad you are back! You have bring such a positive energy to these forums. Also, I just read about your day yesterday...the song, friend's message etc... that WAS a good day and a clear sign if any that you are being watched over. Things will get better! I was in yoga class yesterday and the instructor told the class out of the blue that nothing stays forever....if we feel stuck in a pattern, something will happen to initiate change and that this too shall pass and a few other messages along the same vein. I so needed to hear that and think that might be a good message for you to hold onto as well. Hope you are having a good day. Best wishes and see you around here again. xx

• About connecting with your guides and angels and your Higher Self, well the connection is always open on their side - it is just we who get disconnected. I feel you have suffered so much rejection and hurt in your life that you have closed down from any connection with the higher planes for fear of rejection there too. But they would never reject you - all they want to give you is unconditional love - you just have to trust enough to open to it.

• Delbertc, don't worry about the people who are being taken from your life at the moment - this is happening all over the world. The 'wrong' people are leaving our lives to make room for the 'right' people to come in. Bless those who are leaving for what they taught you and feel excited about the new folk coming in. The door of opportunity is a swing door - nothing ever goes out without something better and more suitable for the new person you are coming back in to replace it.

• ** Ragbag & Stonyeye, thanks guys....it's great to see you both too. Yes it was a pretty weird day but it felt like I was being told to hang in there. I'm so desperate for change and for things to be different but felt like I was stuck and not knowing which way to go. I hate that feeling, i've had it for so long that I felt like if I don't find a way for things to be different or find someone to help me know how to make the changes I don't know what I will do because I can't keep going this way.

The worst thing was I had a falling out with a friend who means the world to me which was my fault and she no longer wants to be friends. She was the one I really wanted to talk to about my day with last night so that was really hard, not being able to discuss it with her and hear her opinions on it. She always got me to see things in a different way and I loved discussing things with her. But on a positive note I want to change and become a better person and in doing that hopefully we can be friends again some day.

** Delbertc, I've been told about this power thing a few times but let me tell you I have no idea what that means or what power you are all talking about. It just keeps coming up for me, being told to me and every time I think what the h*ell are you talking about? And then I just feel more confused.

• Delbertc can give his own version but I feel this power around you is a universal energy that is available for you and for you to channel to others who are in need of it. I felt it around you yesterday when we were 'talking' - a great burst of healing energy was sent through to you which brought on all the revelatory experiences you had. I feel you are a bit afraid of it though at the moment because of its immense power but spirit will only give you as much as you need at a time. It's not a dam that can burst and drown you.

• ** Delbertc - the headaches, yes I pretty much have one every day, what does that mean?

** Captain - About connecting with your guides and angels and your Higher Self, well the connection is always open on their side - it is just we who get disconnected. I feel you have suffered so much rejection and hurt in your life that you have closed down from any connection with the higher planes for fear of rejection there too. But they would never reject you - all they want to give you is unconditional love - you just have to trust enough to open to it.

Yes you are right about the rejection and hurt but I would like to change pushing people away. I'm not sure what to do about this connection, I really want to be open and receive messages. And I want to trust what I get. I ordered a reading for a friend of mine who has split up from her boyfriend and I really kept feeling that they would reconcile and kept getting good feelings about it and feeling that what I was telling her was correct. But this reading says they will never get back together and I'm devastated and don't want to send it to her now. I never wanted to give her any false hope or tell here the wrong thing. And that is part of the problem of not being able to trust what I get.

• Delbertc can give his own version but I feel this power around you is a universal energy that is available for you and for you to channel to others who are in need of it. I felt it around you yesterday when we were 'talking' - a great burst of healing energy was sent through to you which brought on all the revelatory experiences you had. I feel you are a bit afraid of it though at the moment because of its immense power but spirit will only give you as much as you need at a time. It's not a dam that can burst and drown you.

Captain, I am not consciously afraid because I can't feel it. Are the pretty much daily headaches related to the growing phase?

• Captain,

How do I open up more and connect? What is the best way for me to work on these fears, get past them? I really do want to change.