ASCLAC

• AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

I just opened a letter that must be responded to through court by (dum, dum, dum) LAST WEEK!

Of course I have to get this letter AFTER I send the Scorp the email today.

This is karma I tell you. My ex was on the phone with me at least 10 times today trying to talk me into counseling and asking for another chance and I told him "NO" very firmly. I was not mean just told him I have no time for his verbal and emotional abuse.

So what happened? Karma. I just hope Karma understands that I'm not being mean to my ex, he was very mean to me around the kids and I had to get away from him--- for me--- and them. I needed my boys to know the proper way to treat a lady--- and my daughter to know the proper way to be treated.

So I just emailed Scorp that I need his help and faxed him the letter. Wanna hear FANTASTIC? I can't pay him! I just finished paying off the last one and I'm broke! I can't even file for bankrupsy! ...lmao!... I am actually hysterical laughing!

So Now not only do I need him to help me.... BUT... I need it for FREE! OMG! THIS IS SO F-ING GREAT!!!!!! ...lmao!.... LMAORONFF!!!!!!!!!!!

It's f-ing better than reality TV! If I was writing a book I could never get such good material!

"Hey Scorpy I think your an @$$hole, and by the way, help me out.... FOR FREE!!!!! THAT HELP WILL BE INCLUDING ALL COURT COSTS!!!!!!!! ROTFFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST PART??????

HE STILL HAS NOT GOTTEN BACK TO ME!!!!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!!

I SENT IT A F-ING HOUR AGO!!!!!!

Ahhh, I'm calm now, but still giggling. YOU GOTTA LOVE KARMA!

I do believe my Scorp has me in check at this point.

Now the question is will he help me or sting me and say no???

Hmmmm.... very interesting Watson! This is f-ing great...lol... I can't...lol...

• Keld this was so helpful I love it. Thank you- thank you so much for this:

The he said "so are we done here?""

Means I'm trying to be cool and rush you along and pretend like I have better things to do

+++funny, that's what I was thinking. He has better things to do, not the he was pretending++++

" "well, I like you better but your not available. You have 3 kids and work full time. She's single and works from home, she's a fashon designer" He also said "I want a woman who will put me first""

Means, when I'm with her, I still think of you and compare her to you

++++++you think so? I dunno. She's a fashion designer and a model+++++

"She got the kids so what am I supposed to do all day and night waiting for you? Thats not fair to me"

This one makes me laugh, how about you GET YOUR OWN F*CKING LIFE!!! My god! He wants you to put him first, but you know the moment you do, he'll get bored and won't want you...these guys are *ssholes...

But anyways, this means I'm insecure, I need someone feeding my ego constantly

++++ I was thinking that he'd get bored quick with anybody who was around 24/7+++++

"I dont know what to do about her, ahe wants a future and I dont I just wanna have fun right now"

Means, she's not you

+++++you think thats what he means? No way. Really?++++

"I'm very loyal actually, if I ever met the right woman-- I feel like a scumbag cheating all the time, so I dont want to cheat again"

Why is he saying this to you? He digs you so much, why is he acting like such a moron?

+++++I dunno, your the guy, you tell me ..lol..+++++

" "My 3 month deal is up with her soon-- I told her she's on a 3 month probation and she has 60 days left and is starting to get too sticky, I'm actually a hot property now and getting hot women is like shooting fish in a barrel""

Means, look at me, I'm a big deal, maybe if I say it out loud enough it will be true (because he certainly isn't sure that he is). It's almost like he's trying to impress you and make you jealous and crawl back to him...it's VERY desperate sounding, he has no other way to control you except through sh*t like this...

• +++I dunno. How would he control me and why? In one breath he's saying I'm not available, in the next he's saying he's confused and in the next he's saying he may be free in 60 days. That's why I had to walk away again+++++

?

• Keldjoran, hows your Scorp? Anything new?

• Oh and real quick before bed, on page 7, thank you Katie, shorty, keld and flowsco. You all got me through this day.

I have been silent almost all day. I cant tell you the support your posts have given me.

When I called my BGF's they were kinda on the same page, but not like you all. They mean so well and I love them. They're Libra's ..lol.. They were more like wait and see what happens-- he'll come back, men always do--- that kinda stuff.

You guys gave me reasons. Priceless. Thank you.

Gnight. Ahhhh... Have I told you all how I am really starting to hate my mailbox? The mailman better watch out, I might just have to b-op him ..lol.. If he puts one more contract or lawsuit in my mailbox... IT'S ON! ..lol.. (just kidding).

Oh, flowsco- what's a Tarzan? A guy?

• oh, one more, Libra I love the big head thing. I hope your right.

ok, night all!

• Shorty:

Katie- {"'i dont deserve you. you deserve much more.' i do believe he really meant those things"

It will take him a long time to get over this, but I think this is common with Cancers (or maybe anybody for that matter) we go "What? WTH? WHy do they want me?"}

this sounds like both you and your cancer have same insecurities...lol

ssssoooooo cute...

Katie: yes, cute isn't it??? two insecure person is the best COMBO. LOL can't imagine a better one. and sorry let me add, two people that are both insecure, but on the same time they dont really believe about each other that they are insecure... LOLOL can it be worse??? 🙂

i haven't seen him btw since saturday. i think it is better that way. i miss him, but i'm not craving to see him... at least i try to make myself believe that it is that way. 🙂 i REALLY dont wish to get used to him too much.

shorty- how are things on your end? oh i wanted to say earlier already... incense business??? that is sooo cool. i love them all. (well, with me smoking even more)

Kel - thanks for your reassuring on my stuff, like always. 🙂 you're all great friends.

moonbeauty - im just very happy if we helped you through the day. im so sorry you are that hurt, but things will get better. 🙂

let us know about how things go...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Morning,

Oh no she didn’t LOL. LibrasLair I am not that ornery!!! You got to really rub me the wrong way to get me that far. And the only person at the moment doing that to me a bit is that Libra guy when he goes in hiding. LOL. Shorty, this woman is the biggest jokester that I know at the moment. Besides she is really sweet. And I don’t stir up....I check up!!! LMAO

Moonbeauty,

LMAO...woman I think I need to take you shopping. A Tarzan is a toy that you get in big people toy shop that you can easily substitute a guy with for when they are not around. Got it? LMAO.

You need to come over to Amsterdam I am going to take you to the red light district and walk in some of these toy shops. LMAO!!!!!!!! You will go back as a changed woman!!!!! LOL Then you can tell Scorp you found a way to go on and on and on and on.

I just read the responses of the others and I can say we all are in the same mind frame about your Scorp. Great to see. So I don’t have much more to add in that sense.

LMAO and no we are not crazy. I can’t believe about 6 different people have the same mental dysfunction at the same time.

I knew you were going to ask about him not paying you a compliment. Hahahaha. Sorry girl I had to laugh. He noticed big time!!! But too chicken to say anything otherwise he would have admitted that he missed you and is going to miss what he sees. ROTFLMAO!!!!

You believed his facial expression. Woman, have you not being paying attention? I told you we don’t like to lose face. Of course he was going to use his best poker face that he has. Emotions...we don’t let them slip out just like that.

Can I only say that he sounds a bit like my Libra guy at the moment? That’s all I am going to say. So you do your thing, go on with your life and this is not the last you’re going to hear about this. Until he says exactly what you wrote...you know the sentence that sound like a deafening sound. 😉

And no I am not hitting nobody!!!!

Dajum!! I am responding as I read and I just saw your piece on the business and being broke.

What does your business partner can do for you in this matter? Just short term? Do you actually need Scorps finance to get you through this part? Did he get that letter also and hasn’t say anything to you during your meeting? Didn’t he see this coming?

I am not sure what he is going to do. It could go either way. It all depends how professional he can be under this all.

And I totally agree with you I hate my inboxes and my cell the last couple of weeks so I only take out the fun stuff and pressing stuff the rest I leave for another day.

Katie,

You asked Shorty how does how someone arrives to the point to believe in himself/herself? I agree with Shorty it is self love. I believe this something that needs to be implemented from young. Believe in yourself as a person stand for what is right and that translates to when you interact with others.

When you attract a person who doesn’t have that self love and they see in that you they usually get scared because it means they have to be vulnerable to be able to be around you. Self love is a strength that can carry you very far in life. It keeps you sane; it keeps you focussed in the midst of chaos. I am very much practising it lately. Yes I do have my moments that I have doubts yet I get myself back on track by saying there is where I want to be and all the other things that comes now to take me off my destination I am not going to give them that much attention because I know what I want. The self assurance does scare people yet it is necessary. It has nothing to do with arrogance it’s the acknowledgement for who you are deep down inside. So put away modesty when it doesn’t become you.

And trust start within yourself. You can’t trust him if you don’t trust yourself. If he strays it has nothing to do with you not trusting him but him not trusting himself.

Kel,

Hey honey just read up again.

First of all I am a bit saddened that this Moonbeauty situation made you feel yuk at the moment. Even though you know that the circumstances are different. Your Mr. Scorp needs a great deal of growing up. Maybe you’re more mature than he is at the moment. Do what you feel is right for you right now. And if it’s a break you need then by all means do so. Don’t get tempted by emails or calls.

I got the impression lately that what you want is a long term relationship if it’s FWB or not doesn’t matter. I am guessing in either option you want to be able to look the person in the eyes and be comfortable in the trusting department and I don’t know how speedy your Scorp will be in this department. Yet since we are discussing him for a couple of months now I think he is super slow with his issues.

About Mr. Libra I already figured that the Leo escapade wasn’t going to be a match made in heaven. The thing is that they hooked up by excitement and looks that never last long. So you being the supportive friend is a great thing to do. And he knows you’re interested. Keep it up.

Guarding your heart isn’t easy. Boy do I know that. You know that I thrown all the road blocks I could of think of concerning my Libra guy. Now last week I left him a card stating that he has my heart yet he needs to be careful with it. And I mean that and I hope he knows that and is responsible with it. 😉

Your comments to moonbeauty:

"I'm very loyal actually, if I ever met the right woman-- I feel like a scumbag cheating all the time, so I dont want to cheat again"

Why is he saying this to you? He digs you so much, why is he acting like such a moron?<

HAHAHAHAHAHA he is saying this to her because this where he messed up the first time with her. And now to convince her that he shouldn’t have done that and he will not do it with her he has to clear the air to her now.

Great comments btw. 😉

Shorty,

Yes I am very busy. I usually am but then I can combine most what I do here in my home office with the forum. Yet this week I am more out than in and then I get in late. So I am bushed. Besides those massages I got last Friday from Libra guy kind of have me more worn out than anything else.

I love the way you summed up Moonbeauty’s Scorp behaviour in your last post ...hehe.

Stranger,

The name reminds you of a duck? Enlighten please...LOL.

How are you girl?

• Whitney Houston should have known that all that she was as an artist and as a woman was out the door on her wedding day. The bloody man showed up all stoned and s.hit to say I do! He did alright ugh.

Yes that song is difficult. Teach split the song up in 4 which was not easy. The other 3 has softer voices than I so to me it sounded much better coming out of their mouth. I think you can put me voice wise somewhere between Pink, Jill Scot or Jennifer Hudson. I don’t have the volume and/or control like Hudson but I would love to get there someday. I need a lot of work. Teach said that it’s all in there just need work.

Kel we had a first go at the song and yes it’s tough. If you ask me to sing it like by hearing I am fine but when you tell me to pay attention to the highs and lows then I mess up. So what I normally do is close my eyes when the teach plays the piano and go from there. If I look at people or paper I clam up somehow. In the previous class I used to focus on a guy’s shoes LOL. Ugly buggers but it was not distracting...LOL.

The classmates all told me how scary their first time was to calm me down and believe me it didn’t help.

Arghh record and post??....uhmmm do you mind waiting for a couple of months?? hiding

Moonbeauty me and my fast mouth said yeah...elderly people sure. Now that I am rethinking it I am going ARGHHHHHHH. LOL I told my son he can come and watch.

Gosh thank goodness I didn’t have that experience in high school. In high school I sang Chaka Chan “Ain’t no body” and had a blast with it. That is without singing lessons. It was really fun.

• shorty: you can have two insecure people like me and cancer and be on opposite sides of a country called the United States...lol 😞 boo hoo he is still in Haiti so BTW he isn't in the same country right now 😞 😞

katie: yesss soorryyy. i know im whining too much, while i have him in the same city and actually get to see him... stupid insecurity of mine. flow, please hit me with your stick. LOL

but seriously, yes i know, it can be worse...

• shorty:

Katie- yes I do periodiacally feel sorry for me self I am just like everyone else I have my moments and today.... hearing so many people tell me "oh your the strong one ...you got it all figured out" it gets irratating... they don't see my insecurities...

katie: shorty, come on... everyone feels sorry for themselves sometimes. it is okay that way... i was exactly yesterday wondering about it... like you and flow are the only ones that almost never ask anything, just give responses and wisdom... so PLEASE vent when you need to. that is why we are here for, amongst other things. 🙂

and believe it or not, about my insecurities only my family and maybe 2 closest friends knows... and my crab, but well... he does not believe it... so i do have too, when others see me sooo strong and tell me: 'but come on, you never have problems...' heck i have of course (you are the ones that really see it LOL)

shorty: I was starting to kinda wonder if maybe I should walk away from it all now. I don't know.

katie: come on, after so many years??? you cant. 🙂 but you can give time for yourself. that is not walking away yet. 🙂

and no, you dont sound like a little baby... if you sound like that, im wondering... how DO I SOUND??? lol

• Flowsco: When you attract a person who doesn’t have that self love and they see in that you they usually get scared because it means they have to be vulnerable to be able to be around you. Self love is a strength that can carry you very far in life. It keeps you sane; it keeps you focussed in the midst of chaos. I am very much practising it lately. Yes I do have my moments that I have doubts yet I get myself back on track by saying there is where I want to be and all the other things that comes now to take me off my destination I am not going to give them that much attention because I know what I want. The self assurance does scare people yet it is necessary. It has nothing to do with arrogance it’s the acknowledgement for who you are deep down inside. So put away modesty when it doesn’t become you.

And trust start within yourself. You can’t trust him if you don’t trust yourself. If he strays it has nothing to do with you not trusting him but him not trusting himself.

Katie: thank you like always for supporting my stupidity. LOL it is always good to hear these things cause maybe one day they stuck in my head and i can start to act accordingly.

im happy your singing class went well. and i agree with the others... if i had a good voice and i had to sing in front of people... i would freak out and run away, or hide under the carpet. LOL so all my appreciations to you...

• flowsco,

i dunno. duck.. as-clac. clalc clac calc quak . it was just a fleeting feeling.

im ok. my scorp been a bit sick last two days, breathed in dust from outside work, i called in on my way home to see how he was, didnt stay long.think he'll be ok, he hates being sick he gets too bored. he did at one point ask why i had come around- even though when i arrived isaid i wanted to see how he was feeling.he just cant help himself lol. i just teased him about it..amazing really that no matter how c.rap he feels he will still work his brain into a tiz to make sure he has got it.no rest for the wicked. after i left he sent a very complimentary text about how l looked. i wasnt expecting that.

i had major car dramas today, took my neighbours dog down to beach for run for first time..the poor thing is so neglected it breaks my heart, owner never walks it, and she howls alot. its awful. so she finally escaped out of her yard today after being cooped up for ages and came to visit me so i thought yep we're going to the beach. you shouldve seen her- the happiest dog ever on that beach running, sniffing and meeting other dogs.was great...unfortunately i lost my car keys on the beach while we were running at the waters edge. i wont tell the whole story but alot of -running around to differnt towns borrowing cars trying to get key cut , woulndt fit etc.anyway then i got a call tonight and someone picked them up on th beach!! i still had name of previous owner on the tag and they tracked that person down and dropped them off..then they called me. ssooo happy! what a relief!! throughout all that i texted scorp the details and he offered to tow my car drop me at car etc which was good of him. he had at one point made asuggestion about my car and swapping locks- i had actually already thought of that myself before.. but this time i bit my tongue and pretended i didnt..told him it was a great idea..now . normally i woud never do this- cos i have always seen it as fake, why should i water myself down for the man or any men? if i already know well i knowi like to figure out stuff too and well is it pe.nis envy??lol whatever.. i think alot of men are threatened by how i am sometimes. i can be quite competitive without meaning to be. so .. i let him think he knew it all.and well.. just like in the text book- he blossomed!!! i still feel a litle sickened by it all but.. whatever. at the end of the day if its gonna mean he is going to give me what i want.. oh my.. the manipulation! im still going to be me though. i guess we all need to be believed in. and that is what he has been wanting from me. it didnt seem to kill me. almost but not quite!!!hehe. he did send oe text that had lol written on the end of it..made me sus cos he doesnt have a computer even.. my brain started thinking all sorts of things..he's chatting with other women secretly etc.. just like that i can be feeling muck about him and think h's a liar etc.. but i am just going to let it go..

I AM STILL IN MOMENT. excuse me i just had to remind myself of that fact.

wow singing sounds great.. so u have a strong voice thats a good thing. u can belt stuff out and get that intoxicating high!!

have you heard from libra man ? do you two text/email?

• shorty,

yes it must be hard being so far away from your man. but what a fantastic thing he is doing for those people. when is he due to return? can u give him a call?

i know what its like to run a business ive done it before and yes it can be stressful. you really need to make sure you are still making time to do the things that you love to do in your life too. i would make sure i made time during the day to get some fresh salty air, shake my arms a bit..anyway im sure you already know this and yess vent anytime. we are here for you too shorty.:)

• Wow. Chaka Chan. You've just aged me ..lol..

You know flow I went back and read your comments about your Libra guy. I'm sorry I missed it. Scorp is consuming my every thought.

I hope he's able to get it together before you move on. I have a feeling that your willing to wait the 6 months but if something else comes along then you'd move.

I know what your healing from but what is he healing from? I forgot. Forgive me I have not slept in 3 nights. He is divorced right?

I think your son would be cute watching you. Kids love to see a different side of their parents at least my little ones do. When I get suited up at home (not very often) and they see the work side of me they are in awe. It's cute. Your son knows you sing, but when he sees you he'll beam.

Tarzan... a toy... lmao! Oh flow- baby girl, I've got a toy box of my own! Let's just say mine has a little lock on it to keep people out!

about my scorp:

Why is he saying this to you? He digs you so much, why is he acting like such a moron?<

HAHAHAHAHAHA he is saying this to her because this where he messed up the first time with her. And now to convince her that he shouldn’t have done that and he will not do it with her he has to clear the air to her now.

Great comments btw. 😉

Flow you really think this is true?

I'm having a hard time understanding and believeing what everybody is saying because I dont understand his motives. He's pushing me away because he's a mess? Because I have kids?

Pretend I'm a two year old. Explain it. I'm confused. He likes me BUT he's with somebody else because--- He likes me? He's having a great time and bragging to me how great his new life and freedom is--- because he likes me???

Oh a duck yes. ASCLAC= aflac ( a tv commerical) ..lol.. I thought the same thing too... lol...

• This post is deleted!

• Morning Kel and yes your dead on also. I was writing back before I get off the board. Have a great day at work.