ASCLAC

• This post is deleted!

• lua- when did he make the plans with you before or after the whole manila mess?

• kel- I also think some crabs got a certain scorp all in a twist. Gotta get rid of that damn fish. It sounds like the fish can give the scorp more of his time than you can. Does this fish work???

• Kel "LOL!!!! you've got that sagg wrapped around your finger already, wow that was fast."

You think??? I dunno, he ran away. and what about our plans? I wanted to see him sunday. It's rare I get a kid free night 😞

Is he still in a relationship? I can't remember. There might be other factors in play that are preventing him from making the first move"

No I think the ship is sailing with his girl. I didnt mention it... neither did he, but I did hear the guys talking about him. I think I'm good in that respect.

I wouldn't make the first move, the instant you show these guys some attention, they run away...they LOVE the chase

So do I text or call regarding sunday? Or do I wait? I've never been in a spot like this. I mean it was almost like he was annoyed I was not making the first move. Well not annoyed? I think he's not certain how I feel so he left? I dunno? I am lost.

Why did he say see you monday at work when... we're supposed to have plans. Should I text him on easter?

Hmmm... I dont like when they dont swoon. Ugh, drama, drama, drama!

• Moon>> dont think he was trying to hurt her with the manila trip... I think he was trying to "prepare" her to get used to not being with him.... or maybe trying to make it known "he's not happy" without actually doing it.

Lua>.if that is the case why did he sounds happy to talk to me on the phone, he got all excited about hiking with me in HK, future diving trips, etc..

kel>>When did he make plans with you? BEFORE or AFTER this whole Manila incident?

Lua>>before as well as DURING. he was making plans with while in Manila, but I didn't know he was there. he acted like he was in HK. He just came back from Manila this morning. But he obviously wanted me to know he was there after we had made the plans because he sent me that stupid dinner pic. he just didn't say it directly to avoid confrontation. I thought he did that either to provake me and hurt me on purpose (which he has never done before) or he was feeling guilty that he didn't tell me.

if you think I should talk on the phone to him I should definitely wait a few days because the Leo will roar and tell him to go se fuder puta que pariu de um brasileiro idiota..let's see if portuguese cuss words will post. (go f...himself). I don't get angry often but when i do I am very dangerous, roar of the Lion with a scorpio moon stinger comes out, and I can say some mean things which i regret later. I would hurt him more than I did 14 years ago so much he would regret it and never get out of depression this time. That's my anger talking.

• This post is deleted!

• Ugh! I just poseted!!!! NOTHING!

Kel- "LOL!!!! you've got that sagg wrapped around your finger already, wow that was fast."

Really then why did he run away? It felt like he was all frustrated. Or something. I mean no kiss gonight, nothing! Didnt even try just left!

Is he still in a relationship? I can't remember. There might be other factors in play that are preventing him from making the first move

No, I think thats done... i think.... if not, it will be soon 😉

Well, as soon as I figure him out!

I wouldn't make the first move, the instant you show these guys some attention, they run away...they LOVE the chase

So then what do I do about my plans with him easter night? He said "see ya monday at work" and I know he knows we had plans on easter night! Hmmmm what do I do? text him easter afternoon???

• UGH! A 27 YEAR OLD LOOOOSER!

that's the problem. Fish feed his ego! Ugh! I hate that. Hmmm.... does scorp know fish is a loser? and scorp is how old again?

• lua- it sound like your guy is on the fence. This is very difficult because it can go both ways. I think this distance thing may becoming an issue.

• This post is deleted!

• Lua- it sound like he likes you a lot, but may not see a future or is not certain what he sees in the future for the two of you. I dunno. I think you two need to sort this out. BUT if you roar he'll retreat.

• please dont be mad...

I think he's putting you in the heart shaped box. That comes from a Nirvana song "heart shaped box" it's title fits the situation. Not this one but anybody in it. It's when somebody does not want to let go... but is not certain if they want to stay either.

• This post is deleted!

• Scorp has mentioned some thing about the fish in not so pretty language...it didn't happen often though, maybe once, possibly twice.

Yes, but these guys say things for a reason. He would not have told you if he didnt want you to know!

Scorp is 34

Hmmm.... and he wants a 27 yo floozy? I dont think soooooo.... I think the fish is easy and feeds his ego!

I have this feeling...my spidey senses...that Scorp is either going to go on a date this weekend OR he's going to get laid this weekend AND THEN TELL ME ABOUT IT MONDAY!!

OMG! That will be because of your date comment I am certain. If he does what will you say? I dont think it's a good idea to swap date "war stories" or is it? How do you guys work???

Moon to Kel- Why did he say see you monday at work when... we're supposed to have plans. Should I text him on easter?"

"Come on you know the answer to this....you made him frazzled...in a GOOD way. He lost his bearings, he just wasn't thinking and blurted out whatever was in his head."

Well genrally I would agree 100% with you (he-he) but this felt like he was annoyed about something. It didnt feel like when I get a guy all frazzled. This felt like he wanted me to make the first move after he did with the "pinkie swear" thing... I didnt .... he thinks I'm a prude or a tease... and got annoyed and left.

You could message him and indirectly say something about Easter and see if he picks up on it

Like.... if I send it on saturday "I'll be home by 6-7 pm so what time are you picking me up tomorrow?"

or is that too forward?

I could say...

"where are we going Sunday so I know what shoes to wear ;)"

or....

"Where are we going on sunday?"

• can we start aclas part 2? I just typed two things that did not post!

• I don't plan on roaring on him. I know that will make him retreat. I will calm myself down and let him explain. He's the one that came knocking n my door a year ago begging me to talk to him, stupid a$$!!

I don't undertand the preparing me for a life without him thing, why would he do that at the same time he is making all these plans with me? he sounded sincerely excited about me coming to HK in May and told me to get back with him ASAP so he can ask for 3 days off. If he was trying to provoke me into breaking it off wouldn't he be a bit more distant? I can usually "feel" it when a guy is trying to break it off with me.

• Going back and forth from anger to hurt (sadness). Right now anger is stronger

• This post is deleted!