ASCLAC

• Hmmm--- I like it, out with the old and in with the new.

I woke up last night and saw the moon, it was so bright. I've seen it brighter of course but last nights was big.

Hmmmm--- Ok so my Scorp has moved out--- I'm meeting him again, I'm lighter, I'm happier, it's a new time of year, the moon, the thread --lol--. I think that all of this positive has to count for something--- even if I can't wear the red lipstick. BUT, YES, I may just bring in my bag a red sweater--- instead of my white blouse--- to meet with him.

Again please wish me luck--- I need my dollar, dollar bills ya'll! Speaking of??? Everytime I think of my money all I think of is "how low can you go" the new song by Ludacris. I am not a big fan of rap but a good song is a good song. Funny what pops into our head. Ewwww.... I hope that's not a sign! --lol--

Oh yeah, I'm nervous. Bye all! I'll update--- with details!

• moonbeauty: GOOD LUCK!!! AND WELCOME NEW THREAD, WELCOME NEW START! πŸ™‚

• You know me...good luck girl. Keep the focus and these flies will be buzzing around here to wait on your news.

Get your answers and hopefully a good outcome to that finance problem. And if the sweater is going to clash leave it alone work what you got.

Bye.

So it's official ASCLAC. I think you guys got to give an explanation to what it means.. LOL for the followers/readers!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• So it's official ASCLAC. I think you guys got to give an explanation to what it means.. LOL for the followers/readers!!!!

Sandran712>>I already saw what this means.Don't insult all of us Cancer's just because You Are Not!..I think it's a stupid saying.Nice to know I am not Missing a Thing Not being on the Scorpio threads.Just alot of stupid venting that goes no-where.Someone needs a Hobby.

• Sandran,

To my knowledge Cancers are intelligent people with a big selfrespect to themselves and people around them. As for your intelligence I don't care to know in what level it is even though i have my suspicion. So if this Scorpio is a torn in your pretty eyes sight I would say direct your attention, fustration or wathever it is that you do best and get out of my hair.

Because if it is stupidity that bounds us in the thread or on this board then my dear you are wasting valuable time, breath and intelligence coming here to notify what you ..uh oh..discovered.

Like some of my less intelligent friends say on here.. PEACE and LIGHT my dear.

• It took me time to catch up so I didn't find this thread until now, so I posted some responses to the former thread.

As for me, I am missing my Brazilian crabmeat and thinking of going to meet him on his layover..I must be nuts to travel 1600 miles just to spend 30 hours with this guy...or i am seriously addicted...

• This post is deleted!

• Kel-you guys communicate weird! I had e-mailed my crab that I might make it to Manila after all and he just e-mailed me back 33 smiley faces, no words! This must mean he's happy about it right? Silly boy!

How was Sag BTW? I hung out with a sag guy (nothing romantic) a couple of weeks ago and it was nice to actually have a good conversation without having to read their minds..he was also funny and fun..but still hooked on cancer guy..

• This post is deleted!

• Flowsco>>Like some of my less intelligent friends say on here.. PEACE and LIGHT my dear

Sandran712>>Shut the F*** Up! You get on my damn nerves with your stupid A-s-s

• Four letter words don't show anyone how intelligent a person is. It just shows that they don't have anything constructive to offer.

• LibrasLair>> It just shows that they don't have anything constructive to offer.

Sandran712>>Not on this whiny board.But I am sick and damn tired of Scorpios posting negative thoughts about A Cancer.It's Cancer Bashing as I see it.

• I rest my case! Ridiculous

• ASCLAC gang. I am so sorry for all this. I hope Moonbeauty returns in high spirit and have some good news to share with us all. Will try to check in later. Got a banana to pluck. lol

• Well you know there is more to a person than just their sun sign! All sorts of things go into the making of a personality. Many planets in alignment at birth and their up bringing. And what has happened to them in their life. Sometimes it's not taken into consideration. And obviously some people who are extremely hateful with their words are evidently pretty miserable and might need to get some help for it cause it might be depression and so misery loves company.

• This post is deleted!

• haha I see you moonbeauty! You better get it guurrrl!!!!!!!! ❀ ❀ πŸ™‚ Yes the luda song is good lol! πŸ˜ƒ

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!