Beginner Angel Therapy eadings

• I

• Oops, posted a bit too soon by accident.

I've had a pack of Angel theapy cards oracle cards for a while now, and I've done a few readings for myself and my friends. I would like to practise more and better my skills by offering readings.

Please understand that I am only just beginning and will make some mistakes.

Thank you ^-^

• I am confused....are you offering to do readings??

• OKAY I see you posted to early.

• Tikirose I was wondering if you could tell me what to expect in the next 2-3 months. I am basically waiting for major changes to happen in my life job wise and love wise ( I have been celibate for over a year now).

I was hoping that I would reconnect with my Exboyfriend this year. I believed that he was my Soul Mate??

I am sort of afraid of the scary unknown!! April 21, 1973// 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York.

• Hi Pilot, sorry about the confusion

I got the care 'Clear yourself'. You could be carrying negitive energies from the people around you, mainly of fear, or it could have emitted from your own past fears. This exboyfriend may be the reason for this negitive energy, and you may still be attacted to him through any karma that wasn't cleared up during the seperation, I think it may be time for you to clear yourself from him, at least in a romantic way.

You can ask Archangel Micheal to help lift any bad energy you are suffering from, and should feel a lot lighter for it.

I hope this reading is ok, sorry if it's a bit patchy.

Bless you ^-^

• Thanks Tikirose for the reading. I will reflect on what you said.

• Tikirose -- I just wanted to say that I think you are doing a great job so far. Your "clearing yourself" message for pilot007 was "spot on" because when I did her reading, her angels said the same thing to me. She is carrying around negative energies and they told her to clear herself. Pilot007 -- your angels are repeating themselves so this means listen okay????

Angel blessings,

Beth

• Sorry, I just realized I said "her" when referencing Pilot007. I meant to say "him/her" and "he/she" because I really don't know!

Beth

• Yes I am a She. I always wanted to be a pilot LOLOLOL. I can not afford to go to Pilot School. That is the only thing holding me back.

I am going to work on Clearing myself.

• Thank you for your feedback Angelreader ^-^ it really helps my confidence in my readings.

• Hi tikirose , could I have a reading on my love life please ? Will I meet my soulmate soon ? Thanks.

• Hello tikirose, could you read me? will there be any changes coming for me? Thank You and many blessings

Also, would like to say hello to angelreader, she has touched my heart.

• Hi tikirose couldent sleep wondering if you could do a reading for me? Thank you Delbert c

• Hi Tikirose,

Could you do an Angel reading for me, my boyfriend recently left me for another will he come back or will he stay with her?

many thanks

• Hi Tikirose. Could I too please have a love reading if you are still available . Thank you in acvance . -o

• Hello tikirose,

I guess you could say that mine is the same as Spalma, was in relationship and now find he is with someone else. Thanks for your time.

• MY ex is haunting my thoughts for some time now is this a sign he is sad about the split? cant seem to shake him im trying! what do the angles think? thanks for alll of your giving here!

• Hi tikirose - I have just been having such a great karmic week. I hope you are well. I have been told by two different people that I am protected by the Archangel Gabriel and to ask him for assistance. It seems to be working,! I have also been told that the Archangel Michael will help me protect my home for myself and my children and that I will be able to keep it and pay for it after my divorce is final. What do you find in your cards for me after my divorce? Can you tell me

if I will really be okay? I am also wondering if the signs I believe were signs I have seen in the last couple of days are from my angels because I have been asking an awful lot of them the last week. I have had a great sense of relief after a couple of rather minor things occurred that I perceived as signs from the angels. I am wondering if any of the signs have to do with my friend. I can't mention his name but the angels will tell you. Thanks TD

• Hi Tikirose.

Can you please do a reading for me?

I need a job and was wondering if you see anything regarding that for me?

Also any other information you can offer. Thank you.

Blessings and peace be with you. Annamg