Dreamt number 36

• Hi

Last night I awoke from what I believe was a dream with one significant message profoundly in front of me. Simply the number 36. Can anyone tell me what significance if any this may have?

• Hi Rc

it may mean something may happen within 36 days or 36 weeks or 36 months. Can also mean something may happen between 3 and 6 days or 3 to 6 weeks or n months.

I looked it up on :

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Numbers

To see or hear numbers in your dream, symbolize material gains and possessions. Numbers also carry much personal significance. They may represent a special date, address, age, or something meaningful and significant to only you.

To hear numbers in your dreams, may also mean that you need to pace yourself in some situation. Or perhaps you need to calm down and take things a little slowly.

Specific number :

Numbers in dreams may sometimes not appear directly. Sometimes, numbers can be presented in the number of characters, number of objects, or an action that is repeated a certain number of times. Usually, you want to stick with the basic numbers (1 through 9) when trying to decipher the meaning to multiple digit numbers. For example, the number "1965" could mean the year 1965. But you can also add up the digits until you get one number. Thus 1965 --> 1+9+6+5 = 21 --> 2+1 = 3. However, we have listed some additional "master" or "karmic" numbers which carry their own significance.

Also worth noting is that odd numbers are considered more aggressive then even numbers, while even numbers are considered to be more tranquil.

Three

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.

Six

Six is indicative of cooperation, balance, tranquility, perfection, warmth, union, marriage, family, and love. Your mental, emotional, and spiritual states are in harmony. It is also indicative of domestic bliss

Nine

Nine denotes completion and that you are on a productive path. Rebirth, inspiration and reformation. You are seeking to improve the world.

That being said, you may also consider the number in a diff angle. Were u or someone u love born in 36? or is that person of age 36? Or is it a age diff of 36?

Hope this helps

cwb

• Wow thanks for all the info. I'm still perplexed but it sure gives me a lot to think about. Will let you know if something comes to pass.