What Did You Come Here to Learn?

• Good luck, Rooster5! 🙂

• July 05, 1984, 5:52 AM Middletown, NY USA

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you Captain. I do get very exuberant and childlike in my daily give/take. I crave wisdom and love learning about what makes people & things tick.

Any advice on developing my potential? Won't hijack this thread.. I'll post to you later.

Mainly wanted to say Thank you! :-))

• My dob: 3 Jan 1968

Thanks

• I'm August 15, 1070... I'd love a little guidance right now... I hear a lot of Leos are feeling similarly.

• WOW. Thanks Captain, sounds like a tall order to me, but I am going to take some time out to think about it seriously and see what I can do. Am on the case!!!!

• hi captain , great to see you still at it- awesome! this stuff is interesting..

mine is 23/9/71 if you wouldnt mind. thank you!

• i would love my lifepath or karmic pattern to be interpreted..i have 6 outer planets retrograde in my chart and well 9 celestial bodies themself..i am or was born on april 28th 2.50 am in the year of 1982 or dog : ) ..thank you kindly captain if you have any insight for my many retrograde and karmic path..the only thing 3 other astrologers have told me is i have a lot of unfinished business in this lifetime ..so i am open to leanring and loving

• Hi Captain,

My dob is 5/1/1959 if you get a chance . Love reading this thread.

• Hi Captain,

Sorry, it took me a day later to say ' Thank You".

I thought I already did yesterday, guess my internet connection was down again and the post didn't get through.

Thanks!

• Ahoy Captain, 11/20/65.

• Duke78, you come into this lifetime to define what freedom means to you personally. You will come to understand that freedom is a state of mind - thus, you may find yourself in situations where you feel limited in some way in order for you to discover the nature of true liberation. You can be very stubborn and can become combative when you feel others encroaching on your rights. Your intuition is your greatest strength - however you might confuse what it is telling you due to your fear of restriction. Often you can feel like everything and everyone around you is holding you back or keeping you down. But usually the limitations you perceive exist only in your very active imagination. You must become more objective in order to learn how your thoughts affect your reality and to able to transform how you think from negative to positive. Your core lesson is to learn to perceive limitations as the illusions they are. Your goal is to become adept at thinking positively, using your gifts of quick-mindedness, intuition, and charisma.

• Mimi1230, you are here to shed your social orientation and to cause the radiant light of your unique individuality to shine forth. You must strengthen your sense of self, and identify and pursue your own individual form of fulfillment. To do this, you must develop a healthy dose of self-interest in order to slip away from the many who cling to you, and to follow your own personal star. Because of this, your fate is to find yourself at the centre of a group either as a leader or a role model. But your karmic path requires you to do things your way without regard to others' input, which conversely benefits all those around you. Your core lesson is to understand that there is nothing wrong with putting yourself first as long as social and moral values are maintained, and to answer the call to develop greater self-interest and self-awareness. Your goal is to fulfill yourself as an individual, using your gifts of magnetism, a success orientation, and compassion.

• Quenkath, you come into this lifetime to define what freedom means to you personally. You will come to understand that freedom is a state of mind - thus, you may find yourself in situations where you feel limited in some way in order for you to discover the nature of true liberation. You can be very stubborn and can become combative when you feel others encroaching on your rights. Your intuition is your greatest strength - however you might confuse what it is telling you due to your fear of restriction. Often you can feel like everything and everyone around you is holding you back or keeping you down. But usually the limitations you perceive exist only in your very active imagination. You must become more objective in order to learn how your thoughts affect your reality and to able to transform how you think from negative to positive. Your core lesson is to learn to perceive limitations as the illusions they are. Your goal is to become adept at thinking positively, using your gifts of quick-mindedness, intuition, and charisma.

• Fanofkmm, your destiny is to undergo a journey of exploration and discovery, one that often involves others. You are called to follow your curiosity in order to reveal new knowledge or understanding, both for yourself and society as a whole. You were born with pioneering and leadership abilities that, when combined with your great breadth of vision and idealism, can result in some significant discoveries. Though accomplished in the art of diplomacy, you have a number of lessons to learn about relating more intimately that will play themselves out in the group endeavours called for by this lifepath. For this is the path not of a maverick but rather of one who works with others to accomplish an often lofty mission. Your core lesson is to learn to relate to others more closely. Your goal is to expand your own knowledge, and that of others, through exploration and discovery, using your gifts of strategic planning, generosity, and intellectualism.

• OMG!this is sooo true TheCaptain.Thanks soo much again for doing my reading.Hope YOU wont get tired of me 🙂

• Princessofales, I hope you meant 1970 and not 1070. 🙂

You are here to break down the emotional barriers that keep you from sharing your feelings, ideas, or concerns with others. Sensitive, though often closed and secretive, you came into this lifetime with a talent for shrouding yourself in mystery; and so adept have you become at hiding your true nature that you may not be sure of who you are or what you really feel. Thus, the process of revelation necessitates that you become reaquainted with yourself - often you nurse pain and resentment over old wounds. Developing a new sense of hope will allow you to heal those scars. Your core lesson is to learn to trust. Your goal is to strip away the defenses you built up to protect your delicate nature and reveal who you are to both yourself and the world, using your gifts of observation, sensitivity, and diligence.

• Stranger2, you came here to learn how to release all that has outworn its usefulness to you. Born with the tendency to hang on to habits, people and things, you will find that learning to let go is a highly individual, not easily acquired, and finely nuanced art. Your reward however will be a lightening of spirit as you put aside self-imposed negatiivity, worry, and crushing responsibility. This is a progressive path, one that must be taken a step at a time. Each instance of release is a small victory so that over time the process becomes easier and your psychological load is lighter. Ultimately you will discover the capacity to break the ties that bind you to the earth and soar unfettered into the sky as you learn to live in the moment. Your core lesson is to practise unflinching and objective self-assessment. Your goal is to let go of all that does not serve the highest and best in you, using your gifts of courage, hardiness, and realism.