Can theCaptain or anyone else give me a reading?

• I'm quite confused. I really, really like this boy. I'm not sure what sign he is but he has been said to have a short temper, competitive, LOOOVES music, talkative. kindof get the impression he's a cancer, i'm really not sure? What sign would you say he is based off these personality traits? Oh and I forgot to mention he said he's not the "girlfriend type". Wonder if he only said this to my friend because he was shy about that topic or he really isn't? It's very confusing. I also don't know his birthdate. And because my Gemini, Pisces, and Scorpio friends are having difficulties getting along, I'm hanging out with the Scorpio, which means I'm away from my crush, which quite sucks.

Anyway, as I was saying, I REEEALLY like him. But so does my Pisces friend. It started very recently. We have engaged in conversation once. When I texted him and he didn't reply, I was worried he didn't like me. But then I learned he had broken his phone, and he was really, really worried I was anxious and hoped I didn't think that he was lying about breaking his phone. He also told my Gemini, loud, awesome friend that he liked me. But I don't know what this necessarily means? Does that incline romantic or FRIENDLY interest? I've caught him smiling at me and such, but I don't know what to think! I'm so confused.

Any help? Is anyone getting any vibes? Can I get a reading on this? Or my love life in general?

ANYTHING would help. Every guy I've ever liked has turned out to be a loser, and I've never liked a boy that hasn't had reciprocated feelings. But, I'm not sure with this guy. I also taroted with my Gemini friend and it said the next relationship I'm in will be my soulmate, and be the perfect match, so harmonious and wonderful. I'm hoping he's the guy.

ANY FEEDBACK? :)<3

thank you tons.

--by the way, my birthday is April 3rd if that helps? 🙂

• He sounds more like an Aries, actually but it's hard to pick out just the sun sign. Why don't you just ask him if he likes you or not? Then you will know for sure.

• It's so easy to get in a tangle with life - I agree with the Captain, just ask and you'll get your answer. Simple really!

• Sounds to me your young. Maybe 17-18ish.Or just ADHD!lol, Also theCaptain and intrigued are right. Just ask! Especially if youve only been told through the grapevine he likes you, and isnt the GF type. Its best to face this head on!

Serious

• Thank you so much for the advice! I definitely think I'll take it. But I don't know, it's very hard for me to admit liking someone. When I like someone, I like them ALOT, which is my biggest weakness. I get my heart horribly broken.

And yes, Serious, I'm very very young, hahaha! I don't have ADHD!