Captain or Hanswolfgang, can you help?

• I get intuitions that are usually accurate about other people but I don't know what to do in some cases. I've been estranged from my brother for many years. He has a daughter (22 yo) that he has not supported, who I have never met & she lives many states away. A week ago I got a strong urge to research her on the internet & I found her. It would appear to me (her twitter comments) that she may be involved in a criminal lifestyle. Further research found that she was recently picked up for a 2d DUI. I don't know why I waited this long to inquire about her. My mother passed away 6 yrs ago & advised me not to inquiry as to her or her mother as their family were "bad people".

If there a reason that I'm looking for her now? Will I cause problems for my family by contacting her? I get this strong feeling that she is in serious trouble, or maybe something she can get her self out of or has. The last few days I'm not feeling the urgency as I did earlier.

• She can benefit from your prayers and sending her light but do not contact her physically. She was 'calling out' for someone to help her and you picked it up because fo the family connection and yout intuitive ability. But she is a user and indeed very damaged so don't make contact in the real world.

• How do you know if you are a "Seer"

• Thanks Captain. I knew this but have had such guilty feelings. Guilty because it's the blood connection. That's exactly what I thought and it hurts. She looks so beautiful but I know I can't contact her. I have been thinking about her constantly, wishing her a better life and courage.

I'm not religious, how do I pray? Can you send a prayer? Thank you so much.

• Emanyreve,

I don't know what a seer is other than I will assume in this forum you mean a clairvoyant.

Are you asking me? What caught your attention here?